Hyoyeon's new job

EXO and Their Favorite Noona

Hyoyeon smiled in relief and jumped onto the couch, done cleaning the house. "I seriously need a job." Hyoyeon went upstairs into the dance studio. She smiled as she walked in. She remembered the time when the boys wanted to paint the studio walls because of how plain it looked. Hyoyeon said that it should be joyful and dreamy. So, they painted a blue sky with fluffy white clouds imprinted onto the walls of the dance studio. Hyoyeon how the boys would always compliment Hyoyeon's dancing, saying how awesome she is, how y she looks, (mostly from Jongdae 'The Troller'). She would always practice with the boys cheoreography since she is their dance cheoreographer. 

Hyoyeon connected her iPod to the mp3 player and started dancing. Whenever Hyoyeon started dancing, you would want to start dancing along. Her moves were so smooth and precise, that wouldn't even dare blink. Hyoyeon's mind would go blank when she starts dancing. Her body would start controlling when she started to dance. It was simply amazing. 

--

The EXO boys were waiting patiently in their classroom. Yes, their classroom. The 12 of them own this classroom. Instead of walking around to your next teacher, the teacher's come to their class. "Don't you think that the Extra-Curriclar teachers ?" Jongin questioned. "Why? What's wrong with Mrs. BoA?" Minseok asked. "I dunno. It's just that, Hyoyeon Noona explains way more better than she does." He started grinning thinking of those erted thoughts of his. "UGH! Jongin you're disgusting. Thinking of Hyo Noona that way." Tao crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, being the Diva Queen she is. 

"It would be really awesome if Hyoyeon Noona taught music class. Her voice is like an angel." Baekhyun sighed. "That's cause she is an angel. An angel who fell from Heaven." Jongin's eyes sparkled. "Boi, you being so trippin'." "Oh my god, Jongdae! SHUT THE UP!" Jongdae pouted. "Ain't gotta be so mean 'bout it, BOI." He giggled at Kris, who had that serious -face on. "Giggling is for girls, Jongdae." Tao snickered, pointing his finger at Jongdae. "YAH! I can giggle whenever I want." 

"You're getting off top-" "Hyoyeon should be our extra-curricular teacher. She could do everything! She can sing, dance, rap, she's flexible, creative, and all that fun stuff." Chanyeol said, cutting Suho off. Suho pouted. "You guys aren't even listen-" "We should ask Mr. Soo Man if he could make Hyoyeon our extra-curricular teacher.!" Sehun jumped up and down like a boy who just got ice cream. "Ugh. I give up." Suho sighed, exasperated.

--

Hyoyeon was driving to EXO's School to pick them up when her phone started ringing. She checked the Caller ID and saw that it was Suho. She answered the call. 

"Hello?"

"Noona! Do you need a job?"

"Uh.. I guess so, why?"

"The boys want you to become our extra-curricular teacher. For dance, music, acting, those things."

"Don't you guys already have teacher's like that?" 

"Yes, but they don't like our Dance teacher or Music teacher."

"I'm guessing Jongin and Baekhyun said that."

"Correct ma lady."

"Okay. We'll see. I'll apply when I come to pick you up."

"Kay Noona."

"Okay. I'll be there in 5."

"Okay. Bye Noona!" 

"Bye my beautiful baby angel."

Hyoyeo hung up and entered the Gates of the School.

--

"NOONA!" Hyoyeon turned around and saw the boys waving at her. She smiled and waved at them. "Hi my angel's! Suho told me that you want a new extra-curricular teacher." The boys nodded enthusicastically. "Noona, the dance teacher is horrible!!" Jongin complained. "I heard. What's wrong with Mrs. BoA? She's a good dancer." "But Noona is better than Mrs. BoA." Jongin grinned, wiggling his eyebrows, ending up looking like a creep. "Ew! Gross. Jongin stop! You look like a creeper." Baekhyun pushed Jongin's face away. 

"I see. Let's go inside so I can apply okay.?" "Okay Noona!" They followed Hyoyeon like baby chicks following their Mom. 

--

"Thank you!" Hyoyeon smiled happily. "So, what happened Noona? Did you get in??" Tao asked. "Of course my baby panda! Noona got in!" Hyoyeon smiled jumping happily. They all gave Hyoyeon a bear hug and cheered together, getting into the van. "Thankyou babies, I'm happy you made me apply. Now I don't have to stay at home waiting for 7 hours alone in the house. I love you!" "WE LOVE YOU TOO NOONA!!"

--