Chapter Four: we make our escapade

Fanchants and Screams

 

 

 

We burst through the doors and instantly scattered into the hallway. As the idols struggled to leap over in-the-way furniture and headed towards the exit, Onew, Luna and I ran the opposite direction throwing down as many pieces of  furniture between us and the creatures as possible. The hall wasn’t very long but was already crowded with the creatures. All along the hallway, clothes racks and microphone carts laid scattered over the tiled surface. It didn’t help that Onew, Luna and I were all throwing down racks and furniture either.  Most of the zombie fangirls were attacking the victims they had already caught farther down the hall, ignoring the idols running away. However, there were a few stranglers that decided the idols looked much tastier. 

I heard a horrified scream as a zombie rushed over to corner Victoria. Shock washed over her face as it grasped desperately towards her. It backed her up into the wall while she used all her strength to keep it away. Victoria quickly did a split and dropped to the ground right as Kangin hit the thing in the head with a folding chair. The creature crashed into the wall and rocked back and forward confused long enough for Kangin to pull Victoria up and rush with her down the hallway. "This is better than a videogame!" I heard behind me as Kyuhyun and Shingdong were hitting some of the creatures with suitcases yelling points for each one they hit. Yuri and Yesung were strangling one of the creatures with an outfit trying to tie it up. Up ahead Most of the idols were already crowding into the seven white vans or trying to escape the remaining creatures. 

 "ONEW, LUNA, LET'S GO!" I yelled as we turned around sprinting towards the exit. Onew emptied water bottles on the tile floor as he ran. We looked at him confused. “What?” he said, “maybe they’ll slip on the water!” typical Jinki, we chuckled as we dragged him along. "You look hideous," Key screamed as he sprayed one of the creatures with hairspray. The creature growled as the spray shot into its eyes I grabbed Key's hand as I passed him pulling him and anyone else I could still see down the hall. We burst out the double doors into a situation not unlike the one inside. Creatures feasted on their prey on the hard grey pavement of the parking garage. Groans from the creatures echoed off the walls of the echoing floor, undistinguishable from the screams of the victims.  Creatures were everywhere; some were even starting to crowd the vans we were going to escape in. I shook myself back to reality from the horror I was witnessing as hands pulled open the doors to the vans and yanked me inside by the collar. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N: First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! and thanks to everyone who subscribed :) This is my first fic so it's going kind a slow for me aha, the thing is I have a lot of ideas but lack the patience to write them down. OTL forgive me~~ also, sorry for the late updates, i'll try to be more diligent about that soon! My goal is to try to update at least one chapter a day but we'll see. Also something that's been bothering me, I think my chapters are too short! it wasn't really a problem before since when i started writing  the original story it was ONE continuous story and when i posted it I just split it up into about 400+ word increments and put them as seperate chapters but i'm starting to notice how short they really are (o__o*), so yeah let me know if I should make them longer! Anyways, Thanks again to subscribers! and Merry Christmas! <3 ]