The Answered Revealed

A Marriage?..With a Stranger? No way..

“So Sarah? Do you like him?”

“Stanley... I just met him two seconds ago...and why do you ask that? Its not like I am going to marry him am I?” Sarah questioned Stanley, knowing her mother’s ways of annoying her.

“Sadly, Yes. Your mother offered to help his family and care for them for the rest of their life, only if you marry their son. But they looked at his ‘status’ and said that it was all right. I sound like a Ajusshi..” The Stanley assured.

With that Sarah started screaming.

“What?! My mom didn’t tell me about this arranged marriage! She said that he came as an exchange student! Grr! I am already dating! And I bet that he is too! Why can’t we just give them money and be on with our lives?” Sarah started to shout more and speaking really fast.

Meanwhile, Minho was looking around the large house and his new room, Until he heard a loud ‘What?!’ Minho quickly ran out of his room and slowly tiptoed to the stairs . He heard Sarah rant on about why and how this happened.

“Wow... we are supposed to get married? And my parents didn’t tell me... How am I supposed to explain this to Yuri..?” Minho thought. Downstairs, Sarah got up crying and went up to her room, while Minho quickly scurried away leaving his door slightly open. Sarah started sobbing while the butler, Stanley, was sitting on the couch cleaning up after Sarah, but noticed Minho coming down quietly.

“Um...Is that all true?” Minho asked hoping for a ‘No that was a lie’ to come out of Stanley’s mouth. But sadly, Stanley nodded and continued cleaning.

“You should go up and talk to her... She won’t start yelling in front of you...”

“Are you alright?”

“Yea, I’m used to it... But usually from her mom... This is the first for Sarah...Sarah doesn’t usually yell and when or if she does, then its about her protecting someone else than her for exmple, she yelled back at her momm for accusing her older brother, Onew for accusing her of stealing money. If you ask me I am pretty surprised that she starts yelling at this stage to protect HERSELF... Probably because her dad is sick in the hospital. It’s pretty sad that this had to happen at this time because he was the protector of the family. And that is why Sarah’s mom offered to help your family, and for Sarah to be happy again because lately she has been acting up like a 2 year old. Or at least thats what she says. But really she wants you to own the company if her dad doesnt survive, or if she can't find another husband. Its really sad now.” Stanley said sadly. “Oh yea... My name isn’t Stanley... It’s Jonghyun. Stanley is a cover name” Jonghyun whispered quietly. Minho nodded informing Jonghyun that he won’t tell anyone in the household.

Minho got up and walked to his room to see Sarah’s door slightly open. He then walks past and notices Sarah in her bed looking at a computer while laying on her stomach in front of her computer.

“Yea... Seiktama? What will I tell Taemin? He is my boyfriend... And like how do I tell him about this, he might be in one of his ‘emotions’. And I bet that this Minho dude has a girlfriend too.. Dang, why is it so loud there?” Minho heard Sarah say.

“Oh yea...Thats Nyan... He is playing on the computer right now hold on.... *pause* NYAN TURN DOWN YOUR DAMN MUSIC *pause* Back... But I think that you should tell Taemin unless your mom already told him already. Oh and are you ok? Lemme see this ‘Minho’ of your’s.” Seiktama said.

Sarah sighed.