He loves her? Does she love him?

A Marriage?..With a Stranger? No way..

“It’s fine. She is in deep sleep like usual. Just wake her a little later. But don’t leave, she might wake up. You can move around but just stay in that spot!” Jonghyun warned.

Minho shifted to make it a little more comfortable for him. Minho notice that Sarah started to hug his knees as if it was a pillow. Jonghyun comes out of the kitchen. “Oh uh, yea... She thinks that he is on her bed, if she squeezes try to calm her, it usually means that she is having a nightmare.” Jonghyun informed before devouring his last cookie.

Minho realized that Sarah was having a nightmare when she started to squeeze her knees again but harder this time.

“Aish.. You have a really bad dream don’t you. Your like my sister...” Minho commented.

Minho caresses Sarah’s warm face that is starting to tear up. After a while, Sarah started waking up, Minho had just finished eating his meal.

“Are you awake Sarah?” Minho asked softly.

“Mmmhmmm” Sarah said stretching and getting up. “But I feel kinda cold...”

Minho was worried that Sarah might be sick since it about 90 degrees in the house. Minho quickly lays Sarah down on the sofa and gets the blanket on the side and wet towel to put on her forehead.

“I’m hungry!” Sarah whined Minho grabs the soup and puts it in front of Sarah, “Feed me.. I don’t feel like moving my arms too much.” Sarah pouted cutely.

Minho obeyed as if she was the princess or queen and he was the servant or slave. Minho sat Sarah up and started to feed her. Minho made sure that Sarah ate all her soup in her bowl and her eggs on her plate. Luckily, that day Minho made soup instead of Bacon which would make Sarah more  sick and would be wasteful.

After, Sarah finished eating, she had fallen asleep on the sofa again.

“She doesn’t know its you... She thinks that it is her pillow... Such a silly kid... One time, she was sleeping over at her cousin’s house because we were building this mansion, she was asleep on the floor while her other cousin was under her head. But another cousin wanted to do a prank on her, but the one she was laying on told him not to. The one that she was laying on was Jong In (A/N: I just had to add him... :P), the oldest one, and Jong In had convinced the cousin to NOT prank her at the moment.” Jonghyun stated.

“Wow... So about this arranged marriage thingy. Did Sarah know about it? Why does it have to be me?!... Sorry... I just am scared, I’ve been hurt before. Before this last one. I’ve also had a dream about something like this... It was an arranged marriage dream; Rarely happens. But Sarah wasn’t going to be my wife, It was a different woman... And to be honest I would choose Sarah over that other woman. The other woman seemed spoiled, or at least had a brat personality. Rich like Sarah, but Sarah seems nicer, at least so far...” Minho said making sure that Sarah heard the last part if she was awake. Sarah playfully hit Minho’s leg noticing that he knows that she is awake already.

“Hey that hurt! And aren't you supposed to be sleeping? You're sick!” Minho said acting surprised.

“Yah! I know that you knew that I was awake! I have cousins and a brother that do that so I should know by now.” Sarah said pretending to be annoyed while putting her head back down forgetting that it wasn't her pillow. Minho looks at Jonghyun’s smirk and shrugged his shoulders.

Minho starts to carry Sarah into her room, following Jonghyun’s orders. Sarah swung her arms around Minho while he was carrying her to her room for support. Minho set Sarah down on her bed and tucked her in while kissing her forehead,

“I didn't choose to marry you, but now i'm starting to like the idea...” Minho whispered to the ‘sleeping’ Sarah. But unknowingly Sarah was still awake and let Minho do all that just to see what kind of personality he has. Sarah started to like Minho also, after the actions he took. Seeing that he is a gentleman instead of being a jerk towards her.

Sarah hate the fact that she started liking Minho... “He had been here for 5 days... Why am I starting to like him? This is absurd!” Sarah screamed into her pillow. Minho was just behind his door saying the same thing.

“What would Yuri do to me... I shouldn’t tell her... She’ll die inside... Or maybe she already knows... Maybe! I won't even ask... Aish... I’ll just deal with it for now.” Minho said out loud without anyone knowing.


(A/N: Earlly Upppdattteee!!!!!

I might just not edit it.... Because Its like... I feel like not alot of people like this story..... And I want to work on My  'THE GUNSHOT' Story also :/

Sorry guys. If the later chapters will be ky.... I hope you guys still like it~!