The Re-Meeting

A Marriage?..With a Stranger? No way..

“Um... Minho? Are you in here? Can I come in?” Sarah said. Minho was red as a beet but open the door anyway.
“Yes I am in here... What do you need?” Minho responded.
“My friend wants to see you, is that alright?”
Minho nodded and followed Sarah into her room. once he saw Seiktama. He shot her a glare telling her not to say anything. Seiktama obeyed and stayed silent.
“Seiktama! He is here! Aren’t you going to say something?”
“Hello! Nice to meet you! Okay Sarah... This is getting awkward.” Seiktama responded looking away.
After, Minho started to walk out of the room.
Minho and Seiktama knew each other by Key, Seiktama’s ex-boyfriend, or one of Minho’s best friends. Minho knew Seiktama when Key and Minho visited Seiktama years ago. After that Key and Seiktama slowly broke apart when Seiktama assumed that Key was having an ‘affair’ with someone else when Key wasn’t answering her calls. Miho hasn’t seen Seiktama since then. But this time Seiktama didn’t look mad or sad from Minho’s appearance, she seemed quite surprised and worried. When Minho saw her he caught that right away.
Later into the call, Seiktama asks for his number.
“Yah! I’m the one that will be marrying him!” Sarah shouted out of jealousy.
“Well, don’t you want him to know more about you? I can tell him EVERYTHING!” Seiktama says in a smily tone.
Meanwhile Minho is outside his door eavesdropping, knowing why Seiktama wants to talk to him; to get the real truth about Key. Minho started chucking and closed his door.

-The Next Early Morning-

Sarah was sleeping while Minho was wide awake staring at the ceiling about to get up  and get something to eat.
"Aishh... What should I do. I don't want to lose a friend and I don't want to be the one that lies. Aishh... What do I do." Minho whispered out loud.

Jonghyun the butler got up and heard foot steps coming from the stairs.
“Oh... Hello Minho! Is Sarah awake yet?”

“No... I’m really sad since she has a boyfriend and I have a gi-” Minho bolted upstairs to get something, he runs back down with a little miniaturized computer that only let you only video chat and leave messages to others. Minho opened it and noticed 55 messages from the one and only Yuri.
The messages said,
“Minho-Oppa! How are you? What are you doing in the U.S? Is it fun there so far?” Was oldest one; was sent on the day you left.
“July 20, 2012; The next day, why aren’t you answering?! Why aren’t you on? DID YOU FIND ANOTHER GIRL? If you did, you're so dead when you come back to Seoul!” Minho laughed at the last threat that she made. And showed Jonghyun, “That’s my girlfriend” Minho said with bulged eyes.