~The End~

A Marriage?..With a Stranger? No way..

-A week later-

“Rise and shine both of you! Today we’re going to have fun!” Jonghyun yelled over the megaphone.

Sarah and Minho get up at the sudden sound. They walk out of their rooms rubbing their eyelids.

“Aishh... Why do you have to wake us up? It’s 7 in the morning! On the weekends? Are you  nuts?” Sarah said holding her alarm clock and whispering the last part.

Sarah and Minho have been attending school like usual. Minho had learnt more English as the days have passed.

“Wae? What’s happening? did i miss something?” Hgg... I’m going back to bed... It’s 7pm...” Minho said walking back into his room.

Jonghyun shakes his head and walks back downstairs while Sarah heads into her own room as well.

“They won’t see anything coming!” Jonghyun said smirking.

Jonghyun sneaks up the stairs with his mystery item and head towards Sarah’s room first.

*Squirt Squirt*

“Yah! Why did you have to do that for! I was sleeping!... I can't sleeping anymore... such a sad life..” Sarah said playfully, whining.

“Wanna go wake up Minho?” Jonghyun whispered and Sarah nodded.

*Squirt Squirt*

“Yah! I’m sleeping! Why’d you do that for?! I can’t sleep anymore!”

“You little sleepy head... Those two  are SO similar...” Jonghyun commenting outside the door, loud enough for them both to hear leaving an awkward silence.

“Uh.. Lets go eat?” Sarah said stopping the awkwardness. Minho, Sarah, and Jonghyun go downstairs to eat and to be greeted by Onew at the door knocking to come in.

“Oppa! You’re back! You said that you are coming back in the summer you liar!” Sarah said hugging her older brother before he could say anything to stop his younger sister.

“Minho? What are you doing here? You said that you’re going to the exchange family thingy...” Onew said breaking the hug and ran up to his fellow friend.

“He doesn’t know does he?” Minho asked sarah and Jonghun.

Sarah and Jonghyun shake their heads and look at Onew’s confused face.

“Know what? What's happening?” The confused Onew asked out of confusion.

“Come sit down.” Jonghyun said leading the group to the living room.“Your sister... And Minho...Are the ones that your mom was talking about.” Onew’s face was still confused, but more confused than before. “Your mom is making Minho marry Sarah, Onew... Minho is your brother-in-law. Which is pretty good at this time.” Jonghyun Stated smiling.

The upcoming month, Minho had talked with Sarah's Mother.

"Annyeong, The marriage is next week. Everything is chosen. I took care of EVERYTHING so that you two can't bail out. Which I don't think will happen. But on Sunday, we will start chosing dresses. Right now we have...-"

(A/N: Photos From Google.Com. I do not own any of these photos.)

Bridesmaids Dresses

1.2.3.

Shoes

1.2.3.

Bride's dress

1.                    2.                       3.

“Wow thats alot. But Okay.... Why did you show me....." Minho asked.

"So you can give it to Sarah" Sarah's mother had said.

"Oh alrigh- But I shouldn't be seeing this though.. Right?" Minho said confused.

"Well too late!" Sarah's mother stands up and heads off to the door.

'Well lets just say that I never saw these.' Minho thought.

Weeks later, after hours of looking through those 9 photos, Sarah has finally made her choice.

(A/N: Look back at the numbers near the picture :P)

Bridesmaid dress: 3

Shoe: 2

Wedding dress: 2

-Day after the wedding- (A/N: sorry i am rushing this part. Make it your dream wedding!)

"Wahhhh Im so glad we got married!" Sarah said pecking Minho on the cheek.

"Of course you should be happy..... You're married to the most handsomest guy in the world." Minho smirks

"Yea right. WHO SAYS!" Sarah shoots back chuckling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told you it'll be a boring ending :( I FAILED YOU GUYS!!! :(

 

I hope you like it though! Im going to go work on the other stories :3