The Misunderstanding

A Marriage?..With a Stranger? No way..

Minho and Yuri were dating for about 4 years until one day, Minho had to move to the U.S. from Seoul, Korea for school. When they got the news from Minho's parents, Yuri was in tears while Minho was just confused.

“Why was it me? Why did they make me move? We don’t have a famous family so why would they choose a commoner?" These questions ran through Minho's mind while he was on the plane with other students from his school.

“Um... Do you know what school were going to?” Minho asks the person next to him.

“We are going to the high school and you are going to stay at this girl’s house and go the high school.” The boy said out of jealousy.

“What girl? Is that why my parents made me move? Why would they make me move when i'm dating Yuri?” Minho mumbled.

By the time Minho got out of the plane, he sees a sign saying ‘Choi’ with a picture of him on it.

MINHOCHOI

"How did he get a picture of me? I don't put that much pictures up on Facebook..." Minho wondered out loud.

“Hello, are you Mr. Choi?” The man in a suit said.

Minho nodded and followed the man.

While Minho was in the back of the small little limo-like taxi they had passed many skyscrapers.

“Wow... We don't have this in Seoul, Korea...” Minho says in amazement while looking at the buildings in front of him.

After half an hour of driving from the airport, they reached downtown. Minho’s frog eyes looked even bigger than before like a little 6 year old seeing a parade for the first time.

By the time they reached the house Minho was still looking out in amazement looking at all the flowers that had already bloomed. Then upon looking at the large mansion ahead from him.

“Mr. Choi?” The man said.

“Ne?” Minho said.

“Sorry I don't understand Korean, but Ms. Sarah does... Please follow me” the man in the suit said waving Minho to come over. Minho followed and scurried over with his bags. The man quickly grabbed them and said, “The guest should not carry heavy bags. Did you pack these?”

Minho nodded his head understanding the words, ‘you pack these?” The man was surprised but let it pass.

“Ms.? *silence* Ms.! Are you here?!” The man asked frantically looking around the house, putting down the luggages.

“Hm? I’m sleeping! Bother me when the exchange student comes I guess...” Sarah said annoyed turning into her pillow.

“Um he is here...”

“Its a HE?!” Sarah said shooting up and looking around. “I'm in the living room...” Sarah said laying back down onto the living room sofa.

 

“Hello, which room will I be staying in?” Minho said looking around the mansion. (A/N: Pretend that the couch is bright white)

"You speak Korean~!” Sarah shot up screaming in amazement.

“Yes, he is from Korea. He just came in from the airport today. Should I show him to his room?” The butler said very formally.

“Hello! Yea... The butler will be showing you your room, oh and I am Sarah, my parents said something about you coming, no idea why though...” Sarah said introducing herself kindly and fell back onto the white couch.

Minho nodded and followed the butler. The butler came down and talked with Sarah.