05

Aidoll

 

 

Woohyun was preparing for school like usual. Myungsoo waited for him at his front door without clicking on the doorbell, Woohyun knows perfectly that he's there.

 

“Morning, Woo...” Myungsoo couldn't finish his sentence. “What...happened to you?” Woohyun's dark eye bags were visible.

 

“Eh? I couldn't sleep well.” Woohyun lazily said and cough a few times.

 

“Why? Something happened? You had nightmares?” Myungsoo throw his questions all at once.

 

“No, it's not that...Sunggyu came yesterday.”

 

“What did he said?” Myungsoo is curious.

 

“I don't really want to talk about it.” Woohyun looked down, avoiding any eye contact. He doesn't want to tell him he couldn't sleep because Sunggyu forced a kiss on him and he's troubled by it.

 

Myungsoo sighed, “I think it's better if you stay home. You need proper sleep and you seem to have caught a cold.”

 

“But I'll miss the classes.” Woohyun whined. His parents were not satisfied with his crappy scores this semester. He needs to improve them somehow.

 

“Don't worry; I'll take notes for you.” Myungsoo reassured him.

 

“Thanks Myung!” Woohyun smiled, he knew he can count on his childhood friend.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo went to school by himself. He met Hoya at the lockers. “Hey Myung.” Hoya looked around and furrowed his eyebrows. “Where's Woohyun?”

 

“He's sick.” Myungsoo slowly replied.

 

They went to class when the bell rang. Myungsoo spotted Sunggyu at his desk. He kept staring at him. Sunggyu noticed and he only smiled. Myungsoo couldn't concentrate much on the course but he still need to take notes for his friend.

 

During lunch break, Sunggyu went to meet Myungsoo on the hallway. He was surrounded by girls, each of them made a lunchbox especially for him to eat.

 

“Myungsoo, where's Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked, ignoring all the fangirls bickering.

 

Myungsoo shooed all the girls to be able to talk to Sunggyu quietly, “Yesterday, what did you talk about with Woohyun?” he directly asked.

 

“You answered me with a question?” Sunggyu scoffed. “Why didn't Woohyun come to school?” He stared at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo sighed. Should he tell him that he's sick? Since it's kinda his fault that Woohyun didn't slept well. After a few minutes of thinking, “He's still at home.” he replied.

 

Sunggyu seems surprised, he knits his eyebrows. He was in a deep thought, “Okay, I'll go visit him.” He ran to the stairway.

 

Myungsoo grabbed him barely because he was so fast, “The break is almost over. The course is gonna start!” He felt the need to tell him.

 

“I'll skip it!” Sunggyu ran down the stairs.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo decided to return to his classroom. Along the way, Myungsoo noticed that there's someone in difficulty, his hands were full of papers and stuffs and it covered up to his face so he can't see what's in front. He walked awkwardly.

 

“Do you need help?” Myungsoo kindly asked.

 

Surprised by the question, the stranger jumped on place with a 'you scared me!’ Accidently, all his papers and stuffs fell on the floor but some of the binders knocked Myungsoo's forehead.

 

“Ah it hurts!” Myungsoo whined, he used both of his hands to rub his temples.

 

“Oh my god, I'm so sorry!” The stranger grabbed Myungsoo's hands and opened them to see his face.

 

Myungsoo observed the strange man, he was really tall, he got big brown eyes; he's wearing a beige shirt with a long and white coat – resemble a lab coat. “I'm okay.”

 

“Oh no you're not! You’re bleeding, come with me!” The man was still grabbing Myungsoo’s hand. He leaded him to the infirmary without picking up all the papers and stuffs on the floor.

 

Myungsoo sat on a round chair, near the nurse's desk. The man looked around the shelf full of medical stuffs; he took the alcohol to clean his wound. He finished it with a sterile strip. “Here you go!”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Oh! You don't have to thank me! I'm the reason why you're hurt in the first place.” he scratched his neck while making an apologetic smile.

 

“Oh I'm Lee Sungyeol, the new nurse, I came to work today! If you get hurt, just drop by to see me! But not too often, okay?” Sungyeol grinned.

 

Myungsoo gets up and bowed to him before going out.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo ran through the hallway, he need to hurry to go to his P.E course. The teacher doesn't like people not getting on time and he forgot to ask the new nurse to write a note for him as a proof.

 

“Rhaaa!”

 

“That voice...” Myungsoo tilted his head as he turned the corner; a familiar figure was standing there. It was his friend, “Hoya! What's wrong?”

 

“I like the new P.E teacher's gut. He dared challenge me, Hoya the great sportsman!” Everyone in the school knew that Hoya was the best guy at sports and no one has the nerve to challenge him. Why? Because they know they will lose.

 

“New? We got a new teacher?” Myungsoo widen his eyes.

 

“Yeah, it seems like the original teacher got sick and he is still in the hospital.” Hoya replied.

 

Beep Beep

 

A guy came out of the gym, Myungsoo observed him. He was a bit shorter than him, his eyes have a wild look, and he has plump lips.

 

“You ready?” he smiled.

 

“You bet! Time for a second round, I won't lose this time!” Hoya's eyes are on fire. He was ready to throw himself out to win.

 

“Oh? And you are?”

 

“Ah I’m sorry, I'm late.” Myungsoo bowed.

 

“It's okay; I'm Jang Dongwoo, your new P.E teacher. Now, go change into your sport uniform!”

 

 

 

 

Ding Dong

 

Woohyun moaned on his bed, he doesn't want to get up. He think the person should go away after a few minutes of waiting; no one should know he's at home, except Myungsoo and Hoya.

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

 

“Dammit!” Woohyun used the blanket to cover his ears but it kept ringing. He furiously removed it and walk towards his door. Each step was banging on the floor hardly, He is indeed furious. He wanted to one who rang so much on his doorbell. Who is the disturbing his sleep during this time of the day huh?

 

“YAH – “Woohyun’s hand was ready to act but he couldn't finished his sentence. He slowly lowered his arm. “S-Sunggyu...What are you doing here?”

 

Sunggyu was still in his school uniform with his hands occupied with two bags, full. Sunggyu blinked his eyes several times and tilted his head up to remember what his “brother” told him.

 

Sunggyu ran down the stairs as fast as he can but someone grabbed his upper arm to stop him. He looked at the person with a questioned look plastered on his face.

 

Sunggyu-ah! Where are you going?” It was Dongwoo. “My course is going to start!” he continued.

 

Ah..my master is sick. I have to go to his house!” Sunggyu replied.

 

I see, it's indeed your job as his doll. Go buy some fruits as you visit him by the way!” Dongwoo clapped his hand as he realized what he said.

 

Fruits? Why?”

 

Ah...I don't really know either, I saw that often on the dramas! They all brought fruit basket at the hospital. Just do the same, he'll be happy!” Dongwoo grinned.

 

For real?” Sunggyu asked with a surprised tone.

 

Yes! Good luck!” Dongwoo hand him a twenty bucks before heading to the gym.

 

Sunggyu stuffed the money in his pants. While climbing down the stairs, his other 'brother' appeared. His hands were full of medical books.

 

Sunggyu-ah! A little help here!” Sungyeol was whining, he didn't like to move all the stuffs to the infirmary alone.

 

I can't! I need to visit my master.” Sunggyu hurriedly respond.

 

What? He's sick or something?”

 

Sunggyu nodded. “Dongwoo told me to buy a fruit basket, it will make him happy.”

 

Fruit? You should nurse him instead!” Sungyeol exclaimed.

 

Nurse? I'm not a nurse, you are!” Sunggyu knits his eyebrows together.

 

Aish~ I mean, you have to take care of him since he's sick, dummy! Do something to make him happy.” He suggested.

 

Happy? But what? He was kinda scared of me yesterday because I kissed him...” Sunggyu lowered his head, “I thought he was sad so he didn't come to school.”

 

Of course not!” Sungyeol reassured him. “I know, bring an apron! But you have to get before wearing it!”

 

What? !?” Sunggyu widen his tiny eyes.

 

Yes! He'll like it! Make y poses; he'll fall for you, instantly! Trust me!” Sungyeol was satisfied with his idea.

 

Sunggyu doubted his idea but since he doesn't know what to do, he'll combine his two brother’s strategies! Sunggyu nodded to Sungyeol as an appreciation of his help.

 

Nurse him well~~ ♥” he grinned widely before continuing to climb the stairs.

 

Sunggyu breathed to boost a little his courage before replying, “To nurse you of course!!”

 

 


Ouuf finally finished the chapter 5!!

I won't have much time to update because of my homeworks but I'll try >.<

I'm at my last semester before university so it's hard D;

I have to program a game...sigh yeah I'm in computer science if you're wondering XD

Maybe a woogyu game? hm...I may consider.

 

Please comment? What SHE SAID is soo true XD

You girls are sad when I'm not anwsering? ;O I will answer each one then ;_;