01

Aidoll


 

After hearing the school bell, Woohyun immediately packs his belongings and head to his locker. Some girl asks him to join them to a party and yes, as a playboy he agreed to go, along with his friends, Myungsoo and Hoya.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Let’s go to the party together?" She smiles; she's cute so he can't possibly refuse.

Woohyun turns to his friends, “I need to accompany her to the party, so you guys can go ahead first.”

“Sure sure.” Hoya waves his hands as a “see you later”. As for Myungsoo, he only nods and follows Hoya.

 

They pass by a doll shop. The young girl exclaims at the look of the beautiful dolls at the front glass.

 

"Oh look look! It's so beautiful! Let’s enter and see." 

He makes a look that doesn't seem he want to go in so she pouts, like a cute puppy would.

Woohyun couldn't refuse at the sight of it. Plus, they still have time before the party starts.

 

“Welcome. A mammy at the counter bows." She adds “It's rare to have customers and young ones moreover.” The shop was only lightens by candles, it wasn’t really bright nor too dark, it gives a mysterious feeling. "One last thing, the store is going to close in 10 minutes. So do not take too much time and you may pick whichever doll you want for free.”

 

"For free...?" They both exclaimed at the same time.

"Yes, the store is going to close soon and I just know that no one's going to come here to buy them." she states. "Such a shame..." she caresses one of the doll near the counter.”At least, two of them will have an owner!" she smiles at them.

 

They wanders inside the shop, the girl went to the second floor because the old woman said upstairs have more “cute” dolls and some “beautiful” dolls at the basement. Woohyun decides to go down.

 

There are a lot of dolls, as expected. “Let’s see what I can pick…” he mumbles.

 

He stumbles near a door, out of frustration, he kicks it. His eyes opens wide, he just discover a room full of flowers but the thing that caught his eyes is a human sized doll. He approaches it to have a closer look at it. The doll is wearing a black blazer, under it is a white shirt and a black pants; he have pink glossy lips, rosy cheeks, he’s eyes are closed so Woohyun can clearly see his long eyelashes, and his red hair matches with his porcelain skin. The doll is gracefully sleeping on a bed, with flowers decorating by the side.

 

"How can such a perfect beauty like this exist? Who made him?" He thought.

 

 He slightly touches the flushed cheeks that seems so fragile. It feels cold at the touch. Then he realizes there’s a paper with something written on it beside the lively doll. On the paper, it’s written like below:

 

His name is Sunggyu. If you want him, just call his name 3 times. He will rise from his slumber and become yours.

 

Woohyun only laugh at it, “He will rise? Is this a joke?” He throws the paper back to its place and walks towards the door where he enters from. He suddenly stops and turns around.

 

"Wait...Didn't the old lady said I can pick any doll I want?"  He whispers.

 

He goes back to face the sleeping doll. With a big breath he calls him three times, as written on the paper.

 

"Sunggyu. Sunggyu. Sunggyu." When he finishes, he waits. After like it seems like five minutes, the doll still hasn’t woken up. "Well, it seems like I fell for the trap. Stupid joke. What did I expect anyways? A doll cannot move. It's a fact."

 

 Suddenly the doll moves, he slowly opens his fox like eyes. Woohyun steps back a few steps, still surprised by it. The strange doll steps out of the bed and stands in front of the surprised customer.

 

"...Who are you...?" He asks with his mid-tone voice, blinking his tiny eyes a few times.

 

"Err…My name is Nam Woohyun…" Not sure if he should answer it but nevertheless, he did.

 

"...Are you my master?" He asked, tilting his head.

 

"...huh...?" Woohyun's mouth is practically dropping.

 

 


Enjoy \o/