02

Aidoll

 

Woohyun couldn't believe what he's seeing at the moment. The doll actually woke up and is talking to him. He really thought it was a stupid joke he fell into. Woohyun stares at the mysterious doll while his mind is trying to figure out what just happened. Sunggyu step closer and they both stares at each other. Woohyun slowly lift up his right hand and touches Sunggyu's left cheek, it feels warm unlike just a few minutes ago.

"Oppa? Oppa! Are you there?" The cute girl he was with earlier is searching for him. Her voice sounds close.

Woohyun immediately goes out of the room without looking back and closes the door. The young girl is coming his way.

"Ah! Finally, what took you so long? Look! I decide to pick this doll! Isn't it cute?" She happily asks.

The doll she picks is a little doll with pink layers dress, with brown long hair.

"Yes, it's cute! Like you." He smiles. The girl blushes.

"Oh you didn't choose a doll?"

"I'm still searching." He replied.

"What were you doing in there by the way?" She pushes the door and enters.

"Oh..w-wait!" Woohyun tried to stop her but she was faster.

Woohyun closes both his eyes, not wanting to see how she will react to the walking doll.

"Huh? there's nothing but flowers and a bed..." she said.

He abruptly open his eyes and pushes her a little bit to make way into the room. The room is still the same except the doll is nowhere in the room.

"Huh? Where is he? He was walking a while ago...Was it my imagination? It couldn't be...it was too real."

"Oppa? You okay?" she worriedly asks.

"Y-yeah...I'm okay."

"Let's go! The mammy said she's going to close the shop."

"Ah sure..."

Woohyun looked behind him one last time before going up the stairs.

"Mammy, I chose this doll!"

"Ahh...you chose a cute one..." the old woman turns to face Woohyun "There's no doll you liked?"

"I found one but..."

"OH MY GOD! We're late Oppa! we're going now~" the girl interrupts woohyun and drags him by his arm to the door.

"Have a good day!" the woman said.

"Oppa hurry! Did you even see what time it is right now?" she walks quickly.

On a contrary, Woohyun walks slowly, like the party isn't important and that he doesn't need to be on time. What he's been thinking is where the doll went? where did he go? Or maybe there's a secret door somewhere? Or was it really just his imagination?

"...pa"

"OPPA!" The girl screams.

Woohyun cover both his ears with his hands. "What's your problem?!" he asks angrily.

"What's YOUR problem!? Are you okay? You seems lost when we left the store." she stated.

"...yeah...you're right, I'm lost in my thoughts, I'm sorry." he took her hands. "You go to the party first, I'll join you later." Woohyun then ran in direction to where the shop is.

"Oppa...? What's with him today?"  

Before the store, Woohyun stops to retake his breathing. When he feels ready, he enters the shop.

"I'm sorry but the shop is closed." the old woman said, without looking who's the intrusion. Since she receives no answer back, she lifts herself up from the counter.

"...it's you. You need something?"

"Yeah...I chose a doll and I kinda want it."

"Oh sure, go take it."

"Hm..well, the thing is...he disappear."

"...What do you mean? A doll can't walk by itself!" she said and laughs at the same time.

"He does...Sunggyu..."

The old woman twitches a bit when he said the name and but he didn't notice her expression.

"You know about him?"

"There's no such doll called Sunggyu here. Will you step out? I need to close the store now." the old woman drags him outside.

"Ah wait..." Woohyun doesn't have a choice but to step out. He sighs and go in direction to his party.

 

 

"Hey boy, you okay? Why are you so late?"Hoya asks.

"I'm okay. I...I forgot to take something." He awkwardly answers.

"What an excuse." a voice whispers to his ears.

Woohyun immediately turns his head towards the voice and as expect, it came from Myungsoo, his best and childhood friend, there is nothing he can hide from him.

Woohyun smirks, "Always so sharp, Myung."

"If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine."

"Well, I met something earlier and...he seems so real yet so...unreal." Woohyun trying to express himself."

"And what is that thing?"

"I..err...a doll."

Hoya try not to laugh but burst out laughing. Woohyun couldn't hide his embarrassment. Myungsoo gave him a gentle tap on his shoulder and give him a glass of wine.

"Let's just drink tonight! I want to forget about it!", Woohyun took it and drink it in one shot.

 

 

"Ah my head...I drank too much..."

Myungsoo dropped Woohyun to his front door and went directly to his home after dropping Hoya first.

He walks zigzaguely and stumbles on his home door. Lazily taking out his keys and insert it to open the door. He slowly closes his door and proceeds to take out his boots. Suddenly, he can hear the hair dryer on. He quickly get rid of his boots and went directly in front of the bathroom door.

"What? Is mom here? She didn't tell me she would come."

He opens the door without second thoughts.

pouf

He fell on the floor because the person he was expect to see isn't there.

Before him is a person, with white milky like skin that matches with his red hair.

Woohyun opens his eyes big, "...you are...Sunggyu?" 

 


Wahh! I'm sooo sorry for the late update >.<

I know it's late but I still wish all of you a merry belated christmas and a happy belated new year XD