Chapter 2.

Letters To Love

Letters To Love

Chapter Two. 

Flashback part 2. 

The weather in San Francisco was rather bad and it was raining rather heavily. Min Kyung entered the house half soaked and froze in awe. Her new house was a big bungalow, with a huge chandelier hanging bright on the top. There was a huge staircase which laid a soft velvet carpet. Mrs Kim came in afterwards with Mr Kim and they stood behind Min Kyung. side by side proudly. 

"She's taking this rather calmly than i thought." Mr Kim said. Mrs Kim nodded in agreement. 

"Sun Hee!" With that call, a skinny helper came rushing in. 

"Yes Ma'am?" Sun Hee bowed. 

Mrs Kim looked at her and glared. "Bring my daughter's luggage to her room and have her cleaned and warmed up. Afterwards, prepare our dinner. Tell the others to have my bath ready." 

"Yes Ma'am. I'll get it ready." She bowed. Sun Hee then turned towards Min Kyung who was still awed about the place and nudged her gently. "Miss, let's go and see your room okay?" 

Min Kyung looked at her and timidly nodded. She wasn't used to the life where everything was laid out for her. Sun Hee then grabbed her luggage and brought her up to her room. Min Kyung pushed the doors open and she became awed for the second time. 

"No time to observe everything. We have to hurry and get you all cleaned up. Let's go." Sun Hee gently pushed her to her own bathroom. She quickly gave Min Kyung a warm bubble bath, scrubbing all of the dirt away, making Min Kyung feel refreshed. Once Min Kyung is squeaky clean, Sun Hee quickly pulled her out of the bathtub and put on her bath robe. Min Kyung was more or less horrified but kept quiet. Sun Hee then pulled her out of the bathroom and made her sit on the fluffy queen-sized bed while she went and pick out her clothes for dinner. Sun Hee ruffled through the giant wardrobe and pulled out a simple cream night gown. Min Kyung looked at it and smiled. Her hands reached out to the fabric, sensing the silkyness and softness with her fingertips. 

"Miss, i'll leave you to change. Afterwards, please make your way down to the dining hall." Sun Hee said before leaving the room. 

Min Kyung could only nod. "Arraseo." 

As soon as the doors closed, Min Kyung went to change into the night gown. She brushed her mid length brown hair while looking into the big mirror of her dressing table. She quickly went out of her room and make her way down towards the dining hall. Mr Kim and Mrs Kim was already sitting down at the middle-sized rectangular table. Their faces lit up as soon as they saw their 'daughter' walking towards the table.

"Ah Min Kyung sweetie. Have a seat here, beside your umma and appa." Mrs Kim lead her to a seat that was in the middle of the pair.

Min Kyung thanked them quietly and stared at the diningware instead. Mr Kim saw this and smiled. 

"Min Kyung ah, I know that this may be hard for you to adjust-"

"Appa, i know. I'm trying hard." Min Kyung interrupted. 

The pair smiled as soon as they heard her reply. Mrs Kim took hold of her delicate hand and wrapped it with hers, smiling a sincere smile. 

"Umma is thankful that you understand. But let's not talk about this now, okay? Now, let's eat." 

Min Kyung nodded and began to scoop out some rice for her 'parents' before herself. The dinner went well, with occasionally talking and bonding.

Min Kyung began to warm up to the pair as days become months, months become years. The orphanage was still her first home, deep in her heart. Although the memory of her 'siblings' became blurry, the one thing that she didn't forget is writing letters to her one and only love, Oh Sehun. To say that they were dating, it's impossible. What's not impossible is that the love they have for each other. The love that grew stronger with every letter sent, with every letter replied, and it was enough for the both of them. They knew they will meet someday and till that someday comes, they are willing to wait. 

To be continued.....

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong~ Sorry for MIA-ing >< I was busy with work and everything, got writer's block but since i couldn't sleep, i immediately pulled out my laptop and started typing out this update. The english and content might be abit off, mind you, it's nearly 2am in Singapore when i update this. This update is crappy i know, not my best chapter yet. Next chapter shall be the last part of the flashback and the current situation(LOL Whut). Anyway, i guess i'll go now? Remember to comment on what you think about this chapter~ And subscribe if you haven't. If i'm not busy, expect an update around Wednesday~ MissNeverland_ out~