Chapter 4

You're a Lucifer?!

4. CHAPTER

- Jonghyun-

It was fun, to watch his reactions to the fact, that I’m Donghae’s so. His face went from schocked, to agry and then, it became scared. I grinned. This is going to be so much fun.

How did I know, he’s the one my father tortured? Simply because his face didn’t really change. And we demons have this one big room, where we have files with informations about a lot of angels. And I would be really surprised, if we didn’t have a one about this kitty. Damn, his body really is no joke.

„N-No! Please, not again! I-.“ He was rambling, he was hysterical. And I liked that.

-Key-

„You know… My father left me that room, you’ve been locked in. Why don’t we use it again?“

He yanked me from the bed, raised me up in the air, so my feet didn’t touch the ground and threw me over his shoulder. I squeaked, trying not to cry. The imagies from the past were like running in front of my eyes. Big white room, one single metal bed and then… Chaing, whips, handcuffs, collars with spikes, knifes, swords, magical guns and blood. A lot of it.

„I bet you remember it clearly. How you were writhing and screaming in pain. You should know, that I have a lot of more of these „dangerous things“, than my father had back then. And judging by the screams, they hurt a lot more.“

I shivered, tears finally coming out of my eyes. Am I really going to end lie in the past?

He noticed my sobs and sighed.

„My my, I told you I’m not going to hurt you now. I’m just going to let you locked in there and preapare everything. That will probably take about a week and half. You’re safe untill then, altough I’m not really sure, if I can control some of my … specific desires. I’m a demon of desire after all.“

With that, he smacked my and the silence continued.

***

„So here we are. Your room, for the next… few years? Maybe?“ said Jonghyun, when we arrived into the room.

It was a little bit different. The walls weren’t white but black, the chains and all arranged at one of the wall, some of t hem were in the little wardrobe on the left side. The bed was on the end of the room, leather strips attached to it. There was a little metal table right next to the bed, a little lamp and a plastic bowl on it.

„You will have normally food three times a day, we don’t want you to stare, right? If you’ll want something, you just have to press that purple button over there, I’ll come right away, if I’m home. If not, one of my servants will come. That should be pretty much it. Any questions?“

„What do you want from me?“ I replied shakily. I’m going  to be this weak for 5 months… I’m screwed.

„As you probably know, I like to torture people, so I think that’s the answer. Altough, I may do something different, because you have too good hips and for your own good.“

I sobbed again. If he really touches me in… that way… I’m not  going to be an angel anymore-

-------------------------------------------

IF A DEMON HAS A SERIOUS PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH AN ANGEL, THE ANGEL LOSES HERS OR HIS PURENESS. THE TOTAL CHANGE TO THE FALLEN ANGEL HAPPENS, WHEN THE DEMON AND ANGEL SLEEP TOGETHER. THE CHANGE HAPPENS FEW MINUTES AFTER. SO THE CHANGE ISN’T COMPLETE, UNTILL THEY SLEEP TOGETHER.
THE CHANGE CONTAINS A LOT OF PAIN.
THE ANGELS WINGS BECOME GREY OR BLACK.
IT MATTERS ON HOW MUCH THE PYSICAL CONTACT IS STRONG.
IF IT’S A OR A MEANINGLESS , THEY WILL BE GREY. IF IT’S MAKING LOVE, THE WINGS WILL BE DARK BLACK. THERE WILL BE A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE ANGEL AND THE DEMON.

-------------------------------------------------

„J-Jonghyun… I dont want to be a f-fallen angel… Please,“ I shivered,bitting my lower lip He can’t do that to me… Well, he can, but he’s not such a bastard as his father, right?

„Look, kitty, you should realize, that I don’t really care about you nor about the fact, that you’ll become a fallen angel. I mean, why? I’ll just play with you, harm you but you can believe me when I say, I don’t have any intentions what’ll happen to you.“

My vision started to become red my face probably too.

„So I’m just going to be your ing toy?! Who do you think you are, you short idiot?! You’re just an arrogant, stupid, short and again arrogant bastard. You should realize, that you can’t make me do anything! You ing mo-.“

I was cut off by his lips pressing onto mine’s. I widened my eyes, totally frozing.

Well I surely didn’t expect that. But seriously, what the ?

I whined, when he walked backwards with me, making me trapped between the wall and him. He took the chance, strolling his way with his tongue into my mouth. He roughly explored it, taking his time, when he tried to make me join. He’s seriously dumb, if he thinks I’ll kiss him!

And then, suddenly, and idea popped out in my head. I bited his tongue, hard. But it didn’t really help. Yes, he hissed a bit, but continued kissing me.

After that, he did something else. Something so ing wrong. He d me.

I loudly moaned and bucked my hips.

„Awwwww, is my little Kibummie ?“ he smirked and with one swift move, he teared off my shirt, leaving me only in pants.

I breathed heavily and… I felt pain, horrible pain. Oh no, no, no, no, NO!

„Seems like you’re not a pure angel anymore,“ laughed Jonghyun evily and placed his hands on my hips-

I whimpered, my eyes getting teary.

„Stop with this ing g-game, you bastard!“ I yelled and gritted my teeth.

The pain was slowly growing, while he bent down, on my neck. And for some really evil reason, he started on my SENSiTIVE spot.

I writhed in pleasure, trying hart not to moan like a again. Bitting my lip, I shook, as he started his way down to my s. He eventually noticed the lack of the sounds of pleasure.

Jonghyun rose up from his knees and frowned.

„Don’t hold back your moans. They’re like a beautiful music to me,“ he whispered cheekily and got back down.

My upper body was covered in bites, hickeys and bruises. And when I finally found my voice again, it came out as a whimper.

„Jong-… Jonghyun! Ah, please, stop it, plea- ngh!“

Pleasure was running trough my whole body, ending with a tingling feeling in my abdomen. But the pain was still there. And it was getting worse and worse each second.

Screaming, with all my leaving strength, I pushed him away from me, sliding down the wall. My whole body was shaking with sobs I made, my hands clutching my stomach and ribs. Frick, it was horrible.

„I knew that the change hurted, but that much?“ Jonghyun said confusedly and frowned again. *He’s going to have wrinkles ._.*

„, don’t just stand there and give me some painkillers, just please! I’m even begging for ’s sake!“

„Don’t act like a , Kibum. It’s not going to help you,“ said the demon, while searching for some pills.

After a while, he returned to me, giving me two pills. I hurriedly took them in my hand, looking at him. He rolled his eyes.

„The blue one is for the pain and the white is a sleeping pill, I’m going to let you sleep, so be thankfull,“ he growled and just walked out of the room.

I grimaced. Yeah, I would totally thank you for locking me in here.

I slowly stood up, gritting my teeth and slowly walked over to the bed. I slumped down it, quickly taking both of the pills at once. Yes, I know I shouldn’t do it like this, but seriously, I really didn’t care at that moment.

It thankfully didn’t take too long and I slowly fell asleep, the pain slowly reducing.

 

 

----------------------------------------

YAAAAAAAY! Another chapter! :D And hopefully, I'll update another one today, but I'm not really sure if I'll have time ._. Now, I know I always take too much time to update but trust me, I really am sorry, it's just that I'm a really lazy person and after I come home from school, I don't have any energy. So yeah, I usually just listen to music, sleep and read. *and eat* 

Hummm... As you may noticed, even tough Kibum is my bias *list ruiner* I really love to torture him, so .... yeah... 

And that's pretty much it, so enjoy. O.O