Chapter 2

You're a Lucifer?!

I heavily sighed as I sat on a wooden bench in the middle of a park. Why was I sitting here, in that freezing weather? Well, I have an answer for you.

Flashback

„Everything, you say, eh?“

„Yes, just please let me go,“ I whimpered, sighing in relief, when he actually let me go of his grip.

He took few steps back, looking like he was thinking about something. Then he nodded and locked his gaze with mine, again.

„Okay, then. I’ll let you go now, but you have to come to the park at 10 pm. Got it? If you won’t come, I swear, you don’t want to see what is going to happen,“ Lucifer smirked, unlocked the door, which I didn’t even know they were locked in the first place, and walked trough them, dissappearing from the room.

Well… Something’s bad going to happen… I can feel it in my bones.¨

Flashback ends

So, yeah, that’s why I’m here, shivering from the cold. And here, I tought, that it wouldn’t be more cold than in December. Well, I guess I wasn’t right.

How I wish Key-umma was here…¨

Oh, you’re probably wondering, why am I calling a guy „umma“. Well, that’s because Key really acts like my umma, and since I don’t have a real mother, it just happend. No that I’m complaining, Key’s my best friend and he really cares for me.

We actually know each other for a long time. I met him when I was… 80? Yeah, I think so. He was 89 that time and I must say, I was really surprised, when I first saw him. I was on the roof of our training building and suddenly I heard a screech from the door. So I turned around, to see an angel with black hair and eccentric clothes. It was unusual for an angel to have dark hair, we usually have blonde or light brown hair.

He looked surprised, that someone was here before him, but slowly started to talk to me and we became friends really quickly.

Umma, he… If I should describe him, I wouldn’t say he’s handsome. I would say he’s beautiful, even tough that should be said to girls, he truly was. He has a sharp jaw line, dark feline eyes, small pouty lips, slightly curvy hips, long slim legs and skinny frame.

Unfortunately, he didn’t have an easy past. It took him 18 years, before he told me, that when he was 56, he was kidnapped by a demon of desire. For 15 years, Key-umma was… He was , starved, used for erted desires of that demon and beaten up. When an angel has with demon, or unfortenately is by a demon, he automatically becomes a fallen angel. But when Key was saved and was back home in Heaven, HE cleaned him.

It’s not something easy to do, because it’s dangerous and against the laws, but HE did it and Key becomed a pure angel again.

When we visited Key’s mom once, and while Key went to shop some food, we talked about that accident. She said, that Key used to be a hyper, friendly and joyfull. But then that horrible thing happend and he became distant to everyone, not talking to anyone. His grades got worse and state also. He slowly got better and I even tough, that he actually was the same again. But then, one day, I got back from school and I found him lying on couch, red stains on the floor, one of his hands holding a small knife, while the other one was full of scars and freshly opened cuts.

Horrible, isn’t it? That’s why we fight against the demons. Because they’re just a heartless beasts, that just like to torture everyone. And now that Lucifer was back, everything just gotten worse.

I shivered, when a cold breeze of wind hitted my cheeks, that were red from the cold now.

„So you actually came? I didn’t really expect that,“ said someone’s, Lucifer’s, sarcastic voice.

I jumped up from my seat and tried to calm down my heart, which was beating really fast. How the hell-

„You scared the hell out of me, you idiot!“ *How ironic* I yelled, while taking deep breaths.

He just laughes and jumped down from his spot on one of the biggest trees in the park. He landed down like some cat, walking right in fron of me-

„Why am I here?“ I asked in the most stable voice I could make in this situation.

Lucifer smirked, turned around a started to walk away.

„Hey! Where do you think you’re going?!“ I squeaked, startled.

He didn’t say a word, just wabed at me, to follow him.

Rolling my eyes, I did what he wanted, totally NOT knowing, where he was leading me.

+++

„You know, if you were just a normal angel, I would probably let you go… Well… I’m not really sure, since you’re too pretty for wour own good…. But anyway, since you’re the son of that bastard, that locked me in Hell, I’m probably going to torute you. Yeah, seems like it,“ he nodded, satisfied smile frowing on his face.

„By the way, don’t just call me Lucifer. I have a name too, you know? It’s Minho,“

I gave him a death glare and wiggled around in my seat, trying to get my hands out of these painfull handcuffs.

The situation? He dragged me into a little building, which had probably jst two rooms, led me into one of them, handcuffed me onto the chair and just sat in front of me, smiling evily.

„Do I look like I want know your stupid name?“ I growled, even tough I probably looked like some kind of an idiot. Never mind..

„My my, you’re really stubborn, little fairy. But your probably want to nkow, what I prepared for you, right?“
I shivered. I’m scared… Because I’m aware of the things he can do.

„Come on, kid. Don’t be scared. It’s not something terrible,“ Minho whispered, getting closer and closer.

„I just need you to be my slave, fullfilling all of my desired and wishes. And I must remind you, that by saying desires, I mean all of them.“

„WHAT?!“

 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So here it is! :D And I know I'm late, but I accidentally deleted the first part of this chapter, so I had to rewrite it again and then just a lot of things happend and... Yeah :D Well I'm going to write the 3rd chapter, sooo.... I'm sorry for any mistakes and I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)


I'm out ~