Prolog

You're a Lucifer?!

 

So... If there are some mistakes, I'm really sorry, but as I said: English is not my first language :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, normal day...

My name is Lee Taemin. I am... Let's just say I'm sixteen. I'm not an ordinary student like almost everyone else around me. I don't have the same worries like others. I don't have the same hobbies… I was born in the Heaven. Since the time I was little, others were telling me to not believe in people. That they are just animals, and the only thing that they can do is betray the others. 

I didn't even tried to be friends with them since I'm not really fond of betrayal. As an angel I have a certain obligation. Whenever I see someone with really big trouble or someone who is in a depression, I have to help them. Let's say that I have a power and with her, I can get to the certain person's head. Then I just erase all the bad things. As an angel I feel all the things two times more /2x/. If something just scratches me, for me it's like someone stabbed me with glass. When someone is whispering I hear it like yelling. Well… It´s really a big handicap when I'm fighting with someone. But after 50 years, I think I am pretty much used to it.

My past… isn't really nice. I was… Well I am an orphan from the very first day I was born. My mother disappeared and my father died in a war. When I was 20, people from the school started bullying me. I couldn't fight them because of two reasons:

a, 20 is really, I mean really, young age for an angel so I was very weak.
b, I was and I am very skinny. Ordinary humans would be glad to be so skinny, but for me? Nah, it was one of the reasons I got bullied. 

I hate it, but well, what can I do? Others are making fun of me and I am not really good in battles. My wounds are healing slower then normally and I can't be training with other because of it. People are expecting a lot from me, because my father was the one, who sent Lucifer behind the Gates of Hell. Yes, my father was archangel Michael. The one, who saved all of the angels… People thought that as a son of Michael, I'm gonna be a strong angel. They were all disappointed when they saw, what a weakling was born.

All the time, somehow I am making my way through these insults and-

My flow of thoughts was interrupted, when someone bumped into me.

“Sorry, I didn't want to-“ I stopped when I saw the person. Well I woud be lying if I said he wasn't handsome.

He had really huge dark eyes, longer brown hair and the main thing: He was tall like a mountain! For a moment I was just standing there, staring at him.

But something was weird here. It wasn't even that arrogant gaze, but the demon aura…

-------------------------------------------------

YAY! :D I know it's not the best, but please bear with me :)

19th March 2014 - edited a bit.