Chapter 1

You're a Lucifer?!

I was just standing there, like some kind of idiot, my mouth wide open /yeah... sounds y :D/. There really was something weird about him. Yeah, he might look like a normal human, but that aura... There was definitely something wrong. Before I could say something, he wraped his hand around mine and pulled me into janitor's cabinet, which was right next to us.

The cabinet was just a small, dark and messy room. There were just few cleaning things and wardrobe. The janitor was and old, kind-hearted man, I never saw him angry or swearing. But back to our situation. Right now I was pinned to the yellow wall, my hands were held above my head by that dark-haired guy. I'm not gonna lie, I was scared like a hell. His face leaned closer and closer, until there were only few inches between our faces.

,,Do you know who I am?'' he asked with an evil smirk on his handsome face. Wait- handsome?! Nevermind... This is not the main trouble I have right now. There is a possibility that he really is a demon, but what if I'm wrong?

,,I... I don't know,'' I shivered and closed my eyes when I felt a breath on my lips. What the heck is he doing?! He's too much close! I tried to escape, but his grip was too much strong. Suddenly, I felt pain on my lower lip. I stucked out my tongue and felt something ... It tasted like an iron... Blood?! My eyes widened and I automatically blushed. He was even more close, there were like about seven millimeters between us and he was staring at me with ... lustful look. I yelled and tried to kick him in stomach but he was faster and avoided my little atack. He grinned and pinned me again. Ugh...

,,Let me go, you erted demon,'' I growled through my teeth. Now I'm sure what he is. Well... He has fangs, demon aura... Oh God, why me?!

,,Don't worry, little angel. Now again: Do you know who I am?''

,,Why do you keep asking me the same question?! You're a demon and that's it- Oh no... No! You can't -''

,,Oh yes, love. You just met Lucifer,''

       + + +

The reason why Taemin could tell, that he met Lucifer is because he has a different aura. The toughts in your head start to darken a you will feel cold.

        +++

Wha- ... How... How the hell can he be here right now?! He's supposed to be locked in Hell! He laughed a little and after that he closed the remaining space between us. Wait... What?!! My eyes were right now at the size of golf balls. I gasped, wrong move. I felt his tongue entering my mouth, touching mine tongue. I yelped like some girl and whimpered. What the hell is this erted demon doing! He roughly explored my hot cavern and mixed our saliva together. I let out a little moan. N-no! I can't like t-this!

,,S-Stop it!" I yelped when he separated from me because of the lack of oxygen. My eyes were a bit teary and my heart was beating like I just runed 20 laps.

,,You don't want this? Then stop me,'' he smirked and kissed me again. But this time I felt his hand under my shirt. In the other one he was holding my hands, so I couldn't hit him. He pinched my left and I let out a shaky moan. I felt tears running down my face. No... I don't want this-...

,,Please stop! P-please... I'll do everything, just don't do this! Ha... Sto- Aaah!" What the... Right now, he was on my neck, leaving red spots and bite marks. He moved down on my collar bone, biting and . I sobbed, trying to slip out of his grip. I was surprised when he let go of my hands and stoped marking my body.

,,Everything, you say?"