Chapter 3

You're a Lucifer?!

„You heard me. My slave.“

I almost choked on my saliva, trying to catch my breath again. Who does he think he is?! Oh right, Lucifer…

„I- I’m not going to b-be one of your stupid slaves! A-And besides! Do you think that HE isn’t going to hear about this?!“ I yelled, trying to get out of these damn handcuffs.

„Firstly, stop trying to break these handcuffs, you’re too weak and secondly, you’re the only one, who was giving God new informations. It’s not like everyone know, that I’m free again. That old man up there isn’t going to immediatedly think, that you dissappeared with Lucifer,“

„You’re insane! N-„

WHAT THEL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TO MY BABY, YOU BLACK HAIRED TALL FROG LOOKING MORON?!

There was a yell, suddenly, coming out of newhere. But that voice… It’s so familiar…

„Key-umma?!“

That’s immpossible! How would he even get here?

But no, in one of the dark corners, a familiar figure with red *WAIT RED?!* hair appeared.

„And you’re who?“ Minho raised one of his eyebrows.

Key was fumming, his eyes glowing with hate and anger.

„That is none of your bussines. The thing is, that the angel you’re hiding in this freaking cold and ugly room, is my son. So if you won’t let him go right now, I swear I’ll rip your head off,“ Key growled.

Lucifer just snorted.

„Feisty, I see. Doojoon, take him into „the room.“ Jonghyun will know, what to do.“

A brown haired demon, which I didn’t know he was here, walked out from the dark, right behind Key-umma. I widened my eyes.

„Key, ru-„ Too late. The demon named Doojoon punched him in the stomach, which made Key yelp in pain.

It took only about one and Kibum was tied up and tissue with ether still on his mouth. Another minute passed and Key was dragged out of the room. I whined. What the hell am I supposed to dow now?!

„Seems like your friend here isn’t so strong,“ laughed Minho.

I forgot to tell you, that when we come down at Earth, our powers are really weak for about five months. Then we gain them again, but since it seems like Key came down just now, it’s not even surprise, that he couldn’t do anything. And that demon probably used a spell on him, so he couldn’t move, becaue I’m pretty much sure, that Key would at least tried to run.

I’m worried, tough. I’ve once heard about Jonghyun *I’m not really sure, if it’s this one*, that he own a small building, where he hides his… dangerous stuff. He’s known as torturer and that scares me the most. If Key ends up with this Jonghyun…. He’s literally screwed.

„So what about you, little angel?“ grinned Minho.

I grinded my teeth, trying hard not to just start screaming. Too bad it didn’t really work. I know I shouldn’t swear, but come on! He just send my best friend to a torturer!

„You filthy bastard! Let Key go! He didn’t do anything to you, so untie him and let him – „

While I was practically growing more and more red, because of the lack of oxygen, he rolled his eyes and… kissed me.

I squeaked, trying to wiggle out of his grip. Not this again! He rouhly shoved his tongue into my mouth, exploring my cavern, while I tried to kick him with my legs.

I NEED TO FREAKING BREATH!

I whimpered, trying to surpress my moan, when he sneaked his hands under my T-shirt, caressing my sides. Since when did I became so sensitive? Maybe it’s because I’m a v-

„Mother of Satan, can’t you leave this to your room? By the way, who’s that you send me? Not like I’m complaining. It’s going to be exciting, to see that pretty face scrunched in pain, screaming, like there’s no end. I might use him for something else, later,“

I gasped, finally managing to get Minho away from me, and after taking few deep breaths, I turned around, to see some demon, looking at us. He had silver hair and even tough he was probably shorter than me, he was surely more muscular. He, probably Jonghyun, was dressed in black tank top *Of course to show off his muscular arms*, leather jacket, black tighter leather pants and black leather boots. Seems like leather and black are his favourites.

Mamma Mia, I know he’s a demon, but he reminds me of a puppy so much!

After a while, I actually finally fully realized, what he said.

„YAH! My umma isn’t a … a b-! You aren’t going to hurt him and y-you surely aren’t going to do… other things with him!“ I screamed, only getting madder, when he chuckled.

„And I suppose, that you, whiny kid, are going to stop me. What’s with that excitement over an angel kid anyway?“ raised Jonghyun his eyebrows.

„He’s the son of that bastard, that locked me in the Hell,“ explained Lucifer, finally letting me go.

I heard the other demon gasp.

„You’re kidding, right?! Man, this is jackpot!“ he yelled, high-fiving with the taller one.

„Yeah, yeah, but you should get back. The other one si probably awake already.“

-Key-

Black. Black. Black. „Hey.“ Black. Black. Black. „Yah! Wake up!“ Black. Black. Black. „Wake up, you girly angel!“ Okay, I’m awake now.

„Who the heck are you calling „girly angel“, you idiot?!“ I screamed, or at least I tought I would scream. It came out as a weak quiet whine, that just made embarassed.

I opened my eyes, not even needing to adjust to some brightness, since it was really dark.

I scanned the room, which was just plain black small room. There was one small wardrobe, mirror, two doors, bed and one night-table. Oh God, where am I?

Then my eyes fell on the other person in the room, Silver haired demon. He had a grin on his face and leaning against the wall. Wait… Why did that wall had chains on it?!

„You’re probably wondering, where the hell you are. You’re in my house. My name is Kim Jonghyun, probably heard of me. But on’t worry, nothing is going to happen to you,“ he chuckled „yet.“

Kim Jonghyun… Where did I heard that name before? Jonghyun…

When I first saw his face, he reminded me of someone. Puppy eyes, looking like a dinosaur, evil smirk… My breath hitched. In my whole life, I met only one person looking like this. And it… It was Kim Donghae, demon of desire. While I was thinking about this, he started talking again.

„I wasn’t going to reveal it so soon, but… You probably know name „Kim Donghae“, right?“

I closed my eyes, horrified. So it was true.

„You- Please, tell me, that you’re joking,“ I whimpered, lookig at him again, just to see his crooked smile.

„Oh yes, kitty. I’m the son of that demon, that kidnapped you years ago.“

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAAAY! Another chapter! :D Now it's gonna take me another year to get the next chapter -.- *le sigh*  Well, I hope you'll enjoy the chapter!

 

I'm out.