Introduction

Stolen Date

Part 1

Rolling his eyes Kyuhyun listened to his coworker ramble about his new escapade. Inhaling his pen hovered above the clipboard while he carefully looked at the thermometer, taking the temperature. Frowning slightly he wrote it down, reaching to adjust the thermostat.

“And oh my gosh! Kyuhyun that guy last night was amazing!”

“I don’t care Siwon.” Kyuhyun drawled irritably.

“Why not?” The other demanded a slight pout in his voice.

Rounding irritably Kyuhyun looked at the man critically, shaking his head at the tall youth that stood before him. Arching a brow his lips pursed irritably.

“What the hell they see in you I will never know.” He remarked darkly.

“What?” Siwon demanded indignantly, crouching to look at himself in the stainless steel before straightening, a bright smile adorning his chiseled looks. “I’m handsome!” he proudly proclaimed.

“And a moron.” Kyuhyun scoffed off handedly, continuing with checking of the paper work. Leaning forward he lifted the lid from a container, sniffing at the contents. “We are going to need more Hazelnut. Those grounds smell stale.”

“Are you even listening to me?” Siwon demanded, thick brows pulling into a scowl.

Glancing at him Kyuhyun smirked, before turning to smile at a customer that had walked in. “You shouldn’t do that. You look like an angry bird.” He drawled lowly.

Eyes widening Siwon quickly reached up to touch his brows. “An attractive one?” he mused aloud, worry evident in his voice.

Rolling his eyes Kyuhyun mumbled a soft moron under his breath before he strode to the counter, smiling at the young girl behind it. “What can I get for you today?”

“Um, Well,” Blushing slightly she looked coyly over his shoulder, “If you wouldn’t mind can-uh can he take my order?”

Eyes hooding in annoyance Kyuhyun looked at the woman before looking over his shoulder. “You, Idiot, she wants you.”

Glaring briefly at Kyuhyun Siwon smoothly stepped between the two. “Why, hello there gorgeous.” He purred. “What can I get for you today?”

Giggling uncontrollably the girl started to twirl her hair, eyes fluttering as she flirted with the young man before her.

“Another one bites the dust.” Kyuhyun exhaled lowly in contempt. Pushing is glasses further up his face he looked over in time to see the woman place a flirtatious hand on his wrist. Snorting Kyuhyun slipped the box knife into the back of his pocket, grabbing the inventory list and slipped to the back. Eyes scanning the paper he looked up, mentally checking the boxes. Sighing he starred the material they were missing before he rolled the papers and stuck them in his back pocket. Grunting irritably he grabbed a box. Stumbling slightly he kicked at the swinging door, huffing as he set the box on the counter.

“Dude, you should work out more.” Siwon advised from over his shoulder.

“Or you could do your job.” Kyuhyun bit, shoving himself off the box.

“I was helping a customer.” Siwon smirked.

“Done already?” Kyuhyun dead panned, reaching to grab a new container, setting it beside the box.

“She was too easy.” Siwon shrugged, “Kind of boring.”

Rolling his eyes Kyuhyun pulled the papers from his pocket. “Get her number?” he asked neutrally.

“Of course.” Siwon smirked, crossing his arms triumphantly. “Who do you think I am?”

“A bull brained idiot that doesn’t do his job?” Kyuhyun supplied coolly, setting the coffee bags on the container as he emptied the box. Sighing irritably he grabbed the papers from his pockets, pushing up his glasses he began to inform Siwon of their shortage.

“Look we have two cases of caramel, one of chocolate, we are out of the espresso shots, the macchiato and chai mixes our outdated-”

“Do you ever not think of work?” Siwon demanded, leaning against the counter.

“I am at work.” Kyuhyun dead panned, “what else should I be thinking about?”

“Boys, girls whatever the hell interests you?” Siwon scoffed, throwing his hands in irritation.

“I’m not interested.” Kyuhyun replied casually.

“Then what the hell does?”

“Siwon,” Kyuhyun ground, voice strained, “How many times are we going to have this conversation?”

“Till you give in?” Siwon charmed, wiggling his brow suggestively.

Rolling his eyes Kyuhyun leaned against the box, regarding his friend. “Save the charms for someone who cares.”

“Why don’t you care?” Siwon demanded.

“Because you were too easy,” Kyuhyun smirked. “Almost boring.”

Gaping Siwon’s eyes narrowed as his own words were thrown back at him. Smirking Kyuhyun turned to finish his job.

“Fine.” Siwon huffed angrily. “Be that way.”

“I am.” Came the simple reply.

Glaring he quickly smiled, brightening. “Anyway, as I was saying, that guy last night was-”

“Siwon I don’t care!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, whirling on the other.

“Then what do you want to talk about?” he demanded.

Shrugging Kyuhyun looked at him irritably. “I don’t care. Anything but your love life?” he supplied helpfully.

“But I have so much to tell you!” Siwon exclaimed giddily. “Like the guy last night, or the girl this morning or-”

“Or your boyfriend?” Kyuhyun dead panned.

“He’s not really my boyfriend.” Siwon mumbled; face tinting as he shuffled uncomfortably.

“You’re telling me.” Kyuhyun scoffed. “Does he know how unfaithful you are?”

“N-not exactly.” Siwon mumbled. “And it’s not my fault!”

“Oh?”

“H-he’s so prude.” Siwon pouted. “I have needs that need to be met.”

“You’re a pig.” Kyuhyun scoffed, rolling his eyes. “Why are you even with him?”

“I like his face?”

“You’re the worst.”

“Plus he’s really scary!” Siwon exclaimed.

“What?” Kyuhyun scoffed, “Is he some kind of ninja assassin?”

“Not exactly.” Siwon muttered, eyes growing wide when he looked up. “Oh !”

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, looking out the window. Eyes widening he saw a figure angrily pushing his way through the crowd. “Wha-”

“You gotta hide me!” Siwon screeched ducking down behind the counter as the door flung open.

“What why?” Kyuhyun demanded, looking down at the cowering man and then back at the impending figure.

“It’s him!” Siwon squeaked.

“Him who?!” Kyuhyun demanded impatiently, the café door thudding open as a storm thundered in.

“Where is he?” The young man screeched angrily, ignoring the eyes that were suddenly on him. “Where is that cheating bastard?!”

Eyes widening Kyuhyun’s eyes looked down to see Siwon as he was scrambling backwards into the pastry case, desperate to escape. Quickly Siwon’s eyes searched for an exit, begging the cabinets to swallow him.

“You!”

Looking up Kyuhyun couldn’t find his voice when he saw the boy that approached him. Silently he pointed to himself, mouthing a silent me.

“Yes you!” The other bellowed, drawing near to the counter. Striding to the counter he slammed his hands on the counter, glaring up into the other’s eyes. “Who else would I be talking to?” he demanded.

Looking around hopelessly Kyuhyun tried to figure out who this young man was and how he had seemed to make him so angry. Glaring murderously the other’s doe eyes narrowed to mere slits, wrath roiling from his body.

“Where’s that cheating bastard at? I swear I’m going to kill him! I know you know where he is!” he demanded, hot breath ghosting over Kyuhyun’s face.

Eyes widening in realization Kyuhyun felt his eyes quickly lid in annoyance as things slowly registered. Sighing irritably he splayed his hands on the counter, mimicking the other’s stance.

“The boyfriend I take it?” he mocked calmly.

“So you know who I am talking about.”

“Perhaps.” Kyuhyun smirked, eyes slitting to see Siwon where he coward just below him, shaking his head furiously. Pleadingly Siwon’s eyes searched the other, gripping onto Kyuhyun’s pants leg in panic. Smirking Kyuhyun kicked the other, grinning sardonically when he held his mouth to stifle the whimper. Eyes lolling to the man before him he tiled his head, keeping eye contact. “What’s in it for me?”

“I don’t break your nose.” The other glowered.

“Threatening two employees,” Clicking his tongue Kyuhyun’s smirk mocked the other. “Not a smart move for a kid that goes to college.”

“How do you know that?” the other breathed softly.

“I know a lot of things.” Kyuhyun shrugged, smirking. “Except what I get out of this little ordeal.”

Glaring the other inhaled, drawing closer so that their eyes were mere inches apart. “Are you sleeping with him too?” he demanded lowly.

“Please kid,” Kyuhyun scoffed. “Don’t insult me.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he demanded.

“It means I have better sense then to date an idiot like that.”

“Then who are you?” the other demanded.

“I guess you could call me his keeper?” Kyuhyun mused softly.

“Then you sure as hell did a ty job of it.” The other growled. “The bastard can’t keep it in his pants.”

“I believe you’re mistaken again.” Kyuhyun drawled irritation evident in his voice.

“How’s that?” the other demanded. “He already threw you away?”

“No.” Kyuhyun snarled, patience wearing thin. “It’s your job to his . Not mine. I can’t help it if you can’t keep your man satisfied. I just clean up the messes he leaves behind.” Sneering he stood, crossing his arms as he glared at the gaping man before him. “Messes like you.”

Eyes widening Siwon recognized Kyuhyun’s tone; mentally waging war within himself he battled whether or not it was worth the risk t0 interfere. Biting his thin lips he felt a chill run through his body. Shuddering he realized that he was most likely trapped between two of the most deadly men and they were both pissed. At him. Swallowing he spared a glance to look up at the man above him. Seeing Kyuhyun’s cold eyes and clenched jaw he frantically decided that he wanted anybody else in the word for a best friend and a boyfriend rather than the two men at the counter. Slowly he began to crawl away, yelping softly when the heel of Kyuhyun’s shoe met his fingers, pulling his hand back he nursed the wounded appendage, recognizing the warning he settled back against the counter, waiting for the other’s decision. Silently Kyuhyun glared at the other man behind the counter, neither one of them wavering in their eye contact.

Silently the man glared at Kyuhyun, jaw working before he straightened, exhaling slowly. “Fine.” He said coldly. “Then you can clean up this mess.”

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, voice faltering slightly in confusion.

“I said you can clean up this mess.” Straightening he looked at Kyuhyun, slinging his bag over his shoulder. “That means you have to spend the day with me.”

“What?!” Kyuhyun demanded.

“Spend the day with me.” The other stated coldly, arms crossing and hip cocking challengingly.

“You’re joking right?” Kyuhyun demanded.

“No.” the other dead panned. “If it’s your job to clean up his messes, then that means you clean up this one.” Spinning on his heal he headed for the door. “I’ll be back in an hour to get you, be ready.”

“Why the hell do I have to accompany you?” Kyuhyun screeched.

Pausing the other’s hand froze on the door handle, head bent before he softly responded, voice cracking as if to hold the tears. “Because, if he can’t keep his promise at least his keeper can.” Trudging through the door the chime slowly tolled after him. Stunned Kyuhyun watched the little hurricane disappear from sight.

Peeking over the counter Siwon looked out the window, eyes carefully watching out the opening before sighing in relief. Rubbing his hand sympathetically he slowly stood. Opening his mouth he saw the deadly look in the other’s eye, quickly deciding to keep his complaints about his hand to himself. Stretching he laced his fingers behind his head, grinning affably. Glancing at the corner of hi eye at his steaming friend.

“Well,” he chuckled pointlessly. “That was embarrassing.”

Glaring Kyuhyun rounded on him, causing the other to flinch.

“What the hell was that about?” he demanded furiously.

“Um,” Siwon paused grinning in what he hoped was a winning matter. “He found out?”

“I’m going to kill you.” Kyuhyun ground lowly, advancing on the cowering male.

“Wait!” Siwon screeched dodging beside the other and running to the back. “I don’t want to die a !”

“I don’t even think your was born a .” Kyuhyun growled lowly, following the other to the back.

“Y-yes I was!” Siwon claimed, dodging out of the other’s grasp.

“I’m going to fix it so that you die one.” Kyuhyun snarled, turning to grab at the other’s collar.

Eyes wide Siwon dodged around boxes, grateful for his quick reflexes. “I really rather you didn’t.” he smiled charmingly, yelping when a bag of coffee went flying at his head. “Yah!” he screamed worriedly, “Are you trying to kill me?!”

“That was the idea.” Kyuhyun leered, hurling another bag at the other’s head. Deftly catching the other by the shirt, slamming him into the wall he pinned him beneath his arm, smoldering eyes inches before the other’s. “Now, what the hell was that about?” he ground lowly.

“I-I don’t know.” Siwon stammered his feet and hands going cold. his lips he winced slightly when the other slammed him once more.

“Why don’t we rack that little bird brain of yours and try to know?” Kyuhyun growled. “Why did you hide and why the hell did I get mixed up in your dam messes again?”

“Because you love me?” Siwon smiled cheekily.

“You’re trying my patience.” Kyuhyun ground lowly.

“He-he’s my boyfriend and I cheated on him.” Siwon said uncertainly, voice coming out as a rasp as Kyuhyun’s arm pressed further into his throat.

“I already know that.” Kyuhyun hissed irately. “Why the hell am I accompanying him and what the hell did you promise this time?”

“I do-don’t remember promising him anything!” Siwon objected, throwing his hands up in surrender when Kyuhyun growled dangerously. “Honestly!”

“Then why the hell do I have to accompany him? What’s it for?!”

“I don’t know!” Siwon chirped fearfully.

“U-um excuse me?” a small voice said uncertainly.

“What?” Kyuhyun demanded angrily.

“Help.” Siwon pleaded, catching the large eyes of the frail boy before him.

“Shut-up.” Kyuhyun hissed, glaring at Siwon angrily. “What is it Ryeowook?” he asked, trying to level his voice.

“Well, uh, you’re kind of loud.” He said softly. “It’s scaring the customers.

“Sorry.” Kyuhyun stated imperturbably. “Give them free samples and this idiot will be out in a bit to help take their orders.”

“Right.” Ryeowook nodded, pausing at the door. “What about you?”

“I’m leaving early.” Kyuhyun stated coldly pushing himself off of Siwon. “Tell boss I’m sick.”

Siwon inhaled gratefully, sighing appreciatively when Kyuhyun released him. “Wait!” he rasped, rubbing his throat. “You’re actually going to go with him?!”

“He said he was coming back didn’t he?” Kyuhyun asked coldly, slipping from the apron about him.

“Bu-but you can’t? I mean why?!” he demanded fearfully.

“You made him cry.” Kyuhyun stated simply, the other’s tear filled eyes flashing before his face. The small white hand placed uncertainly on the door before he left. Pursing his lips in concentration the image caused Kyuhyun’s heart to wrench.

“That never mattered to you before.” Siwon objected, leaping out of the other’s way as he stomped about.

“None of them ever talked back either.” Kyuhyun smirked, loosening his tie. “Pulling it from his neck he looked at Siwon coldly. “This is your last warning, one more mess and I’m going to be giving you a free change.” He glared maliciously.

“Y-I understand.” Siwon squeaked, shrinking from the younger male.

“Good.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, combing the wavy hair from his eyes. “Now I expect you to clean this mess up and help out properly while I’m gone.”

“Bu-but you’re the one who threw them!” Siwon objected. Squeaking he quickly adverted his gaze from the other. “N-never mind I understand.” He hastily amended.

“Good.” Kyuhyun smirked, throwing his apron at the other. “You’ll need this.” Turning on his heel he strode for the back door, grabbing his jacket. “Oh and one more thing.”

“Yes?” Siwon asked cautiously.

“What’s his name again?”

“Sungmin. Lee Sungmin.”

“Hmmmm,” Kyuhyun mused, a slight smile on his lips. “Sungmin-ah huh?”

Watching him leave Siwon felt his shoulders relax. Slumping against the box he mentally reminded himself to no longer let people know where he worked.

“I don’t understand you.” A slight voice said simply.

Yelping Siwon jumped back, holding his ear where the other’s breath had ghosted over it. “Yah! I thought you left!”

“I really don’t understand you.” Ryeowook pouted, ignoring his remark. “You’re like, three times his size and you’re still terrified of him.”

“That’s because that little bastard is terrifying!” Siwon objected.

Arching a brow Ryeowook shrugged neutrally. “If you say so hyung.”

“He is really!” Siwon pleaded, scrambling to his feet.

“Uh-huh.” Ryeowook simply replied, pushing his way through the door. “Whatever you say hyung.”

Leaping when his pocket vibrated Siwon flipped his phone open, reading the quick message.

I mean it Wonnie~, Do your job properly. I have had enough.

-Kyu.

Groaning Siwon slipped the apron over his head, wondering what the hell he had done this time. Catching Ryeowook’s skeptic glance through the door window he shook his head.

“The poor bastard wouldn’t know.” He sighed dejectedly. “He hasn’t pissed off the evil maknae yet.”

 

A/N: So what do you think? Please comment!! ^_^