Recess

My bestfriends are angels~

Your P.O.V

 
"Ringggggggg~" The long awaited sound of the bell finally rang, signalling the start of recess. I closed my textbook and stood up to go for recess.
 
"Min Yu-ssi!" I heard someone call from behind me.
 
I spun around and recognised the owner of the Micky mouse hankerchief. I was bewildered at how he knew my name.
 
"Annyeong!" I smiled and asked him, "How did you know my name?" "Oh, Youngmin hyung told me!" he replied.
 
Suddenly remembering, I reached into my bag and pulled out his Micky mouse handkerchief.
 
"Cha!" I handed it to him and thanked him. "Oh gwaenchanayo! You can keep it!" he chuckled as he pushed the handkerchief towards me.
 
"Do you want to go recess together?" he asked and I readily agreed.
 
Digging my bag for my purse, I stood up and followed him.
 
"So what's your name?" I asked, trying to break the awkwardness.
 
"Oh, my name's Minwoo, No Minwoo!" he said and stretched out his hands, "bangapsimnida!" I smiled and did the same. 
 
 
Youngmin's P.O.V
 
 
"Dongsaeng! Ireona (wake up)! It's recess time!!!" I shouted into Kwangmin's ears for the fifth time. He stirred a bit and went back to sleep.
 
"Yah! Ireona!!!" I screamed into his ears.
 
"Omo! Omo! Run! Earthquake! Earthquake!" he shot straight up in his seat and looked around anxiously. I knock his head and pulled him up.
 
"Hyung! Why did you shout in my ear? You think I can't hear you?!" Kwangmin complained as he rubbed his sorehead.
 
"Ya ya ya... You can hear me..." I scrunched up my face and added in a whisper, "as if..."
 
"Come on! Kaja!!!" I said for the last time before dragging him out of the door. 
 
 
In the canteen
 
 
"Min Yu-ssi, so what are you going to have for lunch?" Minwoo asked me after introducing all their famous delicacies in the canteen.
 
"Hmm...." I thought as my eyes swept across the different food stalls, "I'll choose..." before I could finish my sentence, a familiar voice shouted out, "DONGSAENG! MIN YU-SSI!!!" Minwoo and I spun around spontaneously towards the source of sound and found Kwangmin running towards us with Youngmin tagging behind him.
 
I waved at him and we went in search of seats. After roaming around in the canteen for awhile, we finally found seats and Minwoo and the Jo twins went to buy food while I sat at the table to occupy it.
 
I placed my head on my chin as I scanned the canteen.
 
It was bustling with activities... Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw someone sliding into the seat beside me and a voice said, "Hey pretty!" I turned towards the sound and saw Jeongmin.
 
I was glad someone was here to keep me company.
 
"Annyeong!" I replied and he placed an arm across my shoulders. It felt kind of awkward but I shrugged it off. He started chatting and soon we were engrossed in our small talk. 
 
 
Youngmin's P.O.V
 
 
I took the plate of spaghetti from the stall Aunty, thanked her and went in search of Kwangmin and Minwoo.
 
Finding the other two, the three of us headed back to our table. The moment I saw Jeongmin hyung with his hand over Min Yu's shoulder, I fumed unconsciously.
 
My fingers tightened around the plate of spaghetti unknowingly and I placed it down on the table, a little too loud, causing Min Yu to jump up.
 
I apologised to her as I handed her her spaghetti and squeezed in between her and Jeongmin, forcing Jeongmin to take his hands off Min Yu.
 
I gave him a "she's mine" stare and planted my onto the seat. Jeongmin rolled his eyes and fished out his mirror from his pocket and started looking at his reflection.
 
"Aren't you eating Youngmin-ah?" I heard Min Yu ask and I turned to her cheekily.
 
"Oops, I forgot to buy food for myself, and the queue is so long now. Aish... You wouldn't be so cruel to leave me in the lurch right? Since there's so much spaghetti, mind letting me share it with you?" I stuck out my tongue and she giggled.
 
"Haha of course you may you cheeky boy!" and stuck out her tongue too. I grinned and ate the spaghetti, making sure I ate only less than a quarter of it so as not to starve her.
 
 
 
Minwoo's P.O.V
 
 
 
Gosh! Youngmin definitely acts like a kid... I smiled at his actions and shook my head. Seeing Min Yu and Youngmin digging into the spaghetti, I felt... weird, a feeling I can't seem to express. 
 
...
 
What was the weird feeling that Minwoo couldn't seem to express and did the mirror prince really liked Min Yu or was he just fooling around? Wanna find out? Then continue supporting my fanfic^^ keke
 
---------------------------------
 
Omoooooo!!! It have been sooooo long since I updated>.< Mianhae to keep all of my lovely subbies waiting... I'm really really sorry:( Secondary school life has been quite stressful and there was really no time to write my story... aish... But I would be continuing to write as it's the holidays now!!! And guess what *drum rolls* I'll be flying off to Korea tomorrow nite!!! Kyaaaaaaa~ I know all of you are jelly hehehehe... but i just received the news that Boyfriend flew off to Japan for their promotion:/ I just hope they will be back in Korea before I fly back to Singapore:) I would be bringing back lots of goodies from Korea too:P That's all for now^^ Remember that I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow before flying off^^ Do continue supporting me arraseo?:D
 
Please comment, read and subscribe, ne?