School

My bestfriends are angels~

Your P.O.V

 

"Dongsaeng ah!" A blonde shouted as he ran towards us.

He too, looks vaguely familiar.

Upon seeing me, he bowed slightly, then turned to the boy who was dabbing my forehead, "Dongsaeng, pali! We will be late if we don't go now!"

"Oh arraseo!" he turned to me, grabbed my hand and placed the handkerchief in it.

Then, he apologised one last time and ran back to the van with his hyung.

I stood there, with the handkerchief in one hand, half shocked and half mesmerised by their cuteness.

I didn't know that there were so many cute boys here in Korea.

"Omo!" I exclaimed when I suddenly remember that I had to buy water for my mum.

I ran into the convenience store and grabbed two bottles of water, paid and ran back to our hostel.

 

In the house

 

"Oh my gosh! Why are you all drenched? Quick! Go wash up before you catch a cold!" Mum grumbled upon seeing me and I went to take a quick warm shower.

While bathing, I thought about the days event.

Have I seen the two cute boys before? Why had I found them so familiar? 

 

The next day

 

"Good morning sweety! Come and have your breakfast. Daddy and I have enrolled you into a neighbourhood school and you need to start schooling tomorrow. You are old enough so you shall go to your school yourself later to take your uniform and school textbooks, ok?" Mum informed me just as I walked into the living room.

I sighed and uttered a 'ok' as I sat down to eat my breakfast.

After I ate my full, I got dressed in my favourite T-shirt and set off to my new school.

I flagged a taxi and soon arrived at the school.

I gasped upon seeing it.

It was so big and pretty!

I glanced around, taking everything into my sight.

After taking a few pictures with my phone, I went in search of the office.

"Yah! Watch out!" I felt a pair of hands wrap around me and the whole world went by in a swirl...

...

Who shouted out for Danielle to watch out? Who hugged her and what happened next and what would happen when school starts the next day? Read the next chappie and you will eventually find out^^

--------------------------------

How was the 4th Chapter guys? Any room for improvement? Please feel free to tell me so that I can improve on my story!!!

Don't forget to read, comment and subscribe! Keke>.<

Next estimated update: 19 December 2012