The first day of school

My bestfriends are angels~

Your P.O.V

 
"Min Yu!!!" I spun around to find Jo twins walking with 4 other boys.
 
I waved at them and approached them.
 
 When I was a few metres away from them, a swarm of girl students appeared out of nowhere and rushed towards them, pushing me further and further away from the two boys.
 
"Oppa! Do you like my hairstyle today?"
 
"Oppa! Don't you think I look prettier today?" There was a particular group of girls that even locked arms with everyone of them.
I glared at them, rolled my eyes and stormed away. 
 
 
Youngmin's P.O.V
 
 
Aish! Can't they leave us in peace for at least a day? I looked up from the endless bobbing of head and searched for Minyu.
 
After a few attempts, I finally saw her walking away from the crowd.
 
I pushed and squirmed out of the crowd, leaving the other 5 to fend for themselves.
 
I ran to Minyu as fast as lightning.
 
"Minyu-ssi!" "Ne?" She spun around.
 
 "Mianhae." I uttered with my head slightly down.
 
"Gwaenchana, seems like you and your brother are really popular." She smiled.
 
I stared at her for a moment, her smile was gorgeous, it seemed like she was an angel from the sky.
 
"Youngmin? Youngmin?" she waved her hand in front of my face.
 
"Oh, nothing!" I rubbed the back of my neck.
 
I slapped myself mentally, what was I doing?! Trying to break the awkwardness, I quickly said,"Oh, let's show you to our classroom!"
 
"Ne, arraseo!" she smiled and I led her to our classroom. 
 
"We have a new student today! Please welcome Kim Min Yu!" sunsaengnim announced to the whole class.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Min Yu imnida!" she bowed.
 
Looking at her, I couldn't help but get mesmerised. 
 
 
----INSERT PIC----
 
 
"Min Yu, you can sit at the vacant seat next to Jeongmin, that boy looking at his mirror."
 
"Ah arraseo." she smiled and walked to her seat.
 
My smile faded as the tiny light of hope of sunsaengnim putting her next to the vacant seat beside me vanished.
 
I placed my chin on my hand and observed Min Yu's every move.  
 
 
Minwoo's P.O.V
 
 
"Isn't she the girl that we splashed that day? Omo! Sunsaengnim put her in front of me! Yes!" I thought to myself as I punched the air.
 
I gasped as the students turned to look at me as if they were looking at a weirdo.
 
Turning away from them, I mentally slapped myself for being too loud. 
 
 
Your P.O.V 
 
 
"Hey pretty!" someone said as I settled myself at my new seat.
 
I turned towards the source of sound and saw the guy sitting on the left of me looking at me.
 
I gave him an awkward smile before turning away.
 
"So your name is Min Yu eh? Jeonun Lee Jeongmin imnida, mannaseo bangapsumnida!" he stretched out his hand for a handshake.
 
"Mannaseo bangapsumnida!" I smiled and stretched out my hand.
 
After the handshake, I tried to pull my hand away but he held on to it tightly.
 
I frowned and pulled harder but he was strong.
 
Giving me a cheeky smile, he released my hand.
 
I withdraw my hand and turned away from him, shocked at how weird he was. 
 
 
Youngmin's P.O.V
 
 
*Crack!* I took my gaze off Min Yu and at the broken pencil I was holding.
 
"Oh !" I gasped, staring wide-eyed at the two pieces of pencil in my hand.
 
Anger boiled inside me when I saw Jeongmin flirting with Min Yu and I unknowingly broke my pencil.
 
Calming myself down, I tried to concentrate on the lesson. 
...
 
So Jeongmin flirted with Min Yu, does he like Min Yu like Youngmin did? Will Min Yu find out that she was studying with a Kpop group and how will she react if she did? Do continue supporting to find out^^
-----------------
Yikes! Mianhae:( I know this chapter was kinda boring.. Jeongmal mianhae, I promise the next chappie would be better:) I will insert the pic next time as I'm using my school's com:P Please don't miss out the next chappie!!! Gomawo^^
 
Please read, comment and subscribe!!!^^