Splash!

My bestfriends are angels~

Your P.O.V 

 

Settling down in my new room, I lay on the bed and enjoy the coolness of it.

"Danielle, can you go down to the convenince store to buy a bottle of water? I'm afraid that we might not have enough to drink. Be really careful ok?" My mum ordered and I climbed reluctantly out of bed and went downstairs.

The floor was filled with puddles of water as it just stopped raining.

I walked carefully towards the convenience store.

Out of the blue, a van whiz pass me, going over a big puddle of water.

It splashed at me and I stood rooted to the ground, angry and irritated.

 

Minwoo's P.O.V

 

"Omo! Yah! Ahjussi, look what you've done, you splashed water on someone! I better go down to apologise." I exclaimed.

I got off our company's van and jogged towards the girl standing at the side of the pavement with water dripping down her.

"Mianhamnida, mianhamnida! Gwaenchanayo?" I asked her concernly, hoping she wouldn't start yelling at me.

 

Your P.O.V

 

"Argh! I'm all wet because of that stupid van! Humph!" I grumbled as I stared at the van when it suddenly came to a halt and a boy came out of it, walking hurriedly towards me.

Somehow, he looked kind of familiar, like I've seen him somewhere before, but I just couldn't put a finger on it...

"Mianhamnida, mianhamnida! Gwaenchanayo?" He said with a worried expression plastered on his face.

I understood Korean as I learnt it in school as my third language and responded with a "ne".

He looked cute and I momentarily blushed.

He took out a mickey mouse handkerchief and started dabbing my forehead.

I stared at him, not knowing what to do.

 

Minwoo's P.O.V

 

I quickly fished out my handkerchief and started dabbing her forehead.

"Gamsahamnida," she uttered with her face slightly down.

She looked really pretty and I really felt sorry that she got splashed.

My heart pounded loudly against my chest, I didn't know why I was so nervous.

It couldn't be that...

"Dongsaeng ah!" hyung shouted as he ran towards us, "Ne?"

... 

Was it love at first sight for Minwoo? Who was the "hyung" that came out of the van and why did Danielle find Minwoo familiar? The answer will be revealed in the next chappie^^

---------------------------------------------

So did you guys like Chapter 3? Was it too boring? I hope it wasn't! 

Don't forget to read, comment and subscribe! Gomawo^^

Next estimated update: 14 December 2012