A small encounter

My bestfriends are angels~

Your P.O.V

 

"Yah! Watch out!"

Everything went by in a whirl.

Just as I was about to turn around, I felt a pair of hands wrap around me and the whole world swirled.

Everything happened so fast, the next thing I knew, I was lying on the floor.

Swoosh!

A bicycle sped past me and the cyclist turned around to apologise.

As I heaved a sigh of relief, I looked down and saw a pair of hands around my waist.

I turned around and saw a cute boy lying on the floor behind me.

He released his grip and I sat up slowly.

"Gwaenchanayo?" he asked as he blushed a little. 

"Ne, gamsahamnida." I replied, slightly blushing myself.

I looked up to look at him and realised he was the blonde guy that I met yesterday but his hair had been dyed black today.

Just as I was about to ask him if he remembered me from yesterday, someone shouted out, "Dongsaeng! What are you doing there? Recess has ended! Pali! Do you want to get nagged by sunsaengnim?"

I spun around and my mouth dropped instantly.

I looked at the both of them.

They looked exactly the same, just that their hair colour was different.

I looked from one to the other. 

 

Youngmin's P.O.V 

 

Looking at her bewilldered face, I giggled.

"That's my dongsaeng. We are twins that's why we look so alike. Were you that girl that we accidentally splashed yesterday?" I asked her.

"Ne..." she managed to say after a while.

My unknown anger when I saw dongsaeng hugging her subsided miraculously upon seeing her blush a little.

She was so pretty, like an angel sent from the sky.

Suddenly remembering, I asked her, "Oh, why are you in school? Are you visiting someone?"

She looked at me for a moment and smiled. "Aniyo, I am here to collect my uniform and textbooks... I'm starting school tomorrow." she explained.

"Oh jinjja?!" Kwangmin blurted out, a bit too loud, as shocked and happy as I were.

My mood instantly lifted and I offered to bring her to the office.

Upon hearing my offer, Kwangmin immediately offered to tag along.

I gave him a glare and elbowed him. 

 

Your P.O.V

 

I felt so nervous I don't know why, probably because two cute boys were escorting me.

On the way to the office, girl students kept on staring at us and some of them kept on shouting, "Oppa! Oppa!" it was really irritating.

As though the blonde boy could read my mind, he smiled and said, "Don't mind them. They're always like that."

I nodded and gave him a smile in return.

"Oh ya! What's your name? We have met you for so long and I don't even know your name!" the black-haired boy suddenly exclaimed.

" Kim Min Yu. My name is Kim Min Yu."

I had created his name when I came to Korea.

It would officially be my Korean name.

"Kim Min Yu..." repeated the blonde boy as he nodded then, he said, "I'm Jo Youngmin and he's Jo Kwangmin!" I nodded my head and smiled. 

...

So Min Yu met the twins today in school... Who else would she meet? What other situation did she encounter and what would happen the next day in school? Do you want to find out? Then don't miss out the next chappie^^

---------------------------------

So how was chapter 5, Min Yu's encounter with the twins? I hope it was still alright... *pray fervently* There would definitely be more encounters to come!

Remember to read, comment and subscribe:) You can give me some tips to help me in my story too^^ Gowawo!

Next estimated update: 28th December 2012 

(Sorry guys, going for a holiday for 7 days so only able to update after I come back... but do continue to support my fanfic, gomawo!!!)