Kpop...

My bestfriends are angels~

Your P.O.V

 

"Danielle, I'm officially a bestfriend!!!" Kelly blurted out excitedly the moment she saw me.

"Weren't you my bestfriend all the while? I asked, confused with what she was talking about.

"Ani! Bestfriend!!! Boyfriend's fanclub!!!" She shouted in my ear like there was no tomorrow.

Not again. Kpop. I hate Kpop.

I ignored her and continued walking.

"Danielle, I know you hate Kpop but Boyfriend is diifferent!!! Their members are as cute as angels in the sky, their voices are as sweet as honey and their song are as... Danielle! Are you even listening?" I clasped my hands over my ears, pretending that I couldn't hear anything.

Boyfriend.

I have no idea why but this word feels... I don't know how to express it... it just feels special...

"Yah! Danielle what are you so engrossed in? You totally blank out!" I snapped back to reality and realised I have reached home.

I said a quick goodbye to Kelly and raced upstairs to my room and jumped onto the bed, burrowing my head in my pillow.

Why am I like this? I don't like Kpop remember? Why do I keep thinking about Boyfriend?!" I was both frustrated and angry with myself.

 

At night

 

"Hi sweety! I'm back from work!" Upon hearing my father's voice, I immediately sprang up and ran into his open arms.

"Hi Daddy! Are you tired?" I asked him, massaging his shoulders.

"No I'm not and I have a news to announce to you all!" He smiled widely.

Mother came out of the kitchen with an apron on and looked at father, signalling him to continue.

"My company needs me to go to Korea to work for 8 years so all of us have to migrate to Korea as I definitely don't want to leave my sweeties behind."

"What? Korea? Why Korea? That's where all the Kpop things are! And you know I hate Kpop! What about Kelly and all my other good friends?" I was so angry I ran into my room and slammed the door.

What's gotten into me? It was just Korea? I was totally overreacting.

After a few hours in my room, I went out to apologise to my parents.

Then I went to pack all my things into the luggage as Father said that we would be setting off next week.

...

What happened after Danielle went to Korea? Did she liked Boyfriend that's why she kept thinking about them? You will find out what happened in the next chappie^^

---------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think of my first chappie of my first ever fanfic? Did you guys like it? Please leave me your comments below to how I can improve my story and what you think would happen next! Don't go too harsh on me! Gomawo:D

Please read, comment and subscribe!!! it would mean a lot to me!!!

Next estimated update: 8 Dec 2012