Ending

Foreword

 

29-30/11/2012

 

Hey there ^^ thank you for reading this boring fanfic and yea you sorta know the ending so haha >< hope you still like it though. Okay so woohoo ^^ last one chapter ^^ So now enjoy ^^

 

 // Your POV \\ 

  "Lynn what happened?" Kevin asked while the others were wondering where Eli was. We went back to the hotel where me and Kevin shared the same room. "Lynn ah... What happened?" "Huh oh..." I was lost in my thoughts about what I had told Eli and what I had heard. "Eli oppa umm... He told me he was fond of me and he was sick of us being together and asked why I picked you over him... But yea, I told him off so... I don't know... I don't want anyone to be unhappy about this..." I told Kevin once we were in the room. We showered and changed out of our clothes before we went for dinner with the others. Kevin sat beside me as usual. Hoon on the other side of me whereas Eli was on the far end. We talked about how much we enjoyed today but still, dinner was pretty quiet. The sound of the waves lapping against the beach and the wind were the only sounds heard along with crickets and the seabirds that floated above the calm cobalt blue seawaters. 

  We walked along the beach once more and this time, Eli came up to me and apologised for the whole incident. "Lynn, sorry... I wish you and Kevin happiness and hope that you two last long. But even so after giving my blessing, if HE ever leaves you, you have me. Alright?" "Eh? Oh haha! Okay. But Eli-ssi, would you still love me then? I mean, Kevin and I will be together but would you then?" "Haha yeah. Of course." And afterwards, Kevin and I made a couple look at each other. 

  // Kevin's POV \\

  "Dear, have some tea. I made your favourite Earl Gray Tea," I told Lynn as I brought out the freshly brewed tea. The tea leaves were freshly picked by the gardener in the morning and the temperature to drink such a well brewed tea made the dark night perfect. "Yah! Isn't that your favourite? Haha! But thanks a lot angel pie. How's Eli..? He seems down..." "He's fine. He's with Dongho since we were on our way back. Woah your oppa really can pester a lot. How do you survive?" "Eh? He is really nice to me though..." Lynn and I spent the whole night chatting and fooling about... 

 

HAHA OMG YAY THE FANFIC IS COMPLETED ^^ lol hope you have enjoyed these 4 chapters ^^ Um if you are wondering why I did a fanfic on U-Kiss first, it's because this is my very first fanfic so I thought it would be best to do a group that I am most familiar with. But all to all readers, don't worry, I'll definitely do fanfics on other groups so please anticipate :) Oh yes, Sorry about the bad Title there >///<  and yea, still, I would love suscribers and your comments ^^ THANKIEW oh yes, I hope that you can spend some time on this poll as well :3 thanks!

 

 

 

 

xxOctopusKevinKissMexx