Jealousy and the Truth

Foreword

 

Hey guys ^^ I guess this is going pretty quickly so haha yay! That means the story is sorta coming to an end and I really hope to end the story at Chapter 4/5/6. So it won't be so long ^^ Now anticipate a lot and I hope you'd love it ❤

 

// Kevin's POV \\

  Ugh... What did I do... Damnit... "Sorry Lynn... I... I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me... Please my dear..?" I begged her, apologised to her. I love her so much... 

 

// Your POV \\ 

  Once Kiseop released me from his hug, Kevin began to apologise to me. He came over to hug me and gave me his jacket. "Feelin better?" He asked with his delicate voice. Tears managed to find its way to my eyes and flowed out uncontrollably. I hugged him and cried for what seemed like ages against his shoulder. It felt so much better after I let it out. I wasn't the emotional type but yet today, at this moment, I cried so much. "Do you feel better now?" Soohyun asks. I moved away from Kevin and replied with a simple teary yes. 

 

// Eli's POV \\

  Ughhh... Kevin hurt her. So did I. But Kevin's sudden emotional change must have hurt her more. Why did she still go to Kevin and NOT ME? But... Sigh... I guess it's cuz she likes him... But can't she tell I like her? Is there something Kevin have that I don't? I can give her everything that he can. I can give her more of what he can provide. Just what is it? I can take this anymore. 

 

// Your POV \\

  "Come with me!" Eli demanded with his accent and dragged me away, with m struggling to break free from his grab that could easily break a turtle's shell. "Stop it! Eli let me go! Stop now! It hurts so much!" He released his grip from my arm when we were behind a building. My arms were red and sore from his tight grip. "Eli what's wrong with you?!" "Lynn! Don't you know?" "Know what?! What do you want me to know? To know that you can hurt me so well? Or what?!" I cried with tears that flowed uncontrollably like water flowing off the edge of the waterfall. "No! I'm sorry I hurt you! But no! That's not what I want you to know!" "So what is it?! Come on! Tell me!" "Can't you tell that I love you? I loved you since the day Dongho brought you to our dorm. The way you speak, the way you talk, the way you dress, the way you smile, everything! Why... Why did you pick Kevin over me?! What couldn't I give you that he could?! I have more money, I can protect you more than he can, I can humour you more... Most importantly, I can love you more. So what is it?!!" I stared at him, feeling how impossible that he managed so blurt out so much things that weren't relevant. Without hesitant, my arms stretched out on its own and gave Eli a hard slap on the face. 

 

// Eli's POV \\ 

  "What was THAT for? Why do you have to compare yourself to him? Why? You're just jealous aren't you? But no. It's not because of any of the options you have stated. I love him because he is just the way he is. He doesn't change to the surrounding unlike you and it makes me comfortable. I feel safer with him even though he can't protect me as much as you. And everything else. So stop comparing and find your weak points and work on them instead!" Lynn screamed and cried. She ran back towards the group and left me alone. That hard slap... And now I was left alone, in the cold and darkness soon crept over the place, bringing about a sense of fear... 

 

Woah~ Finally done with this chapter. At least it's coming to and end ^^ haha anyways, anticipate the next chapter as much ^^ remember to suscribe and comment ^^

 

xxOctopusKevinKissMexx