Hurt

Foreword

28/11/2012

 

 

Hey~ Chapter 2 is here! ^^ Went to Dreamworld today so I can have a better idea of what to write. Please anticipate this exciting love story :) Oh yes, I thought that maybe making the story only based on Your POV is a lil boring so I'll add in the other members' POV ^^ And I shall leave you to enjoy the second chapter of the fanfic :D

 

// Your POV \\

  "Eli hyunggggggggggg!!! Please???!!!!" Dongho pleaded Eli to follow him onto the Viking ship. Eli hates those, they make him sick. But Eli was the bravest after Soohyun and Hoon. But Soohyun had so much to catch up with Kibum and Xander and AJ and Hoon wanted to go on the rollercoaster. Kevin and Kiseop were useless at those things. Kiseop wanted to walk in the park and take pictures of everyone so there was only Eli left. "Ah, fine fine fine... I wanted to go with Lynn to the Flying Carpet..." Eli hesitantly replied Dongho. They all left. Eli kept turning around to look at me constantly. Somehow I feel that he liked 

me... 

 

  "Kevin oppa, shall we go to the Haunted House and roller coaster first?" I asked Kevin. "Umm... Okay :) Anything for you." "Kevin what was that kiss for..? I mean, you don't have to like me because you just wanna please me or anything.." Kevin cuts my sentence as he gently placed his finger across my lips. He caressed my face and pushed my hair aside and kissed my forehead. "Hush baby. I love you alright. There's nothing to doubt. And you know that deep down you want me to love you too. Isn't that what you desire? I really do love you. It's not pretense so lets love each other a lot, alright my girl?" He replies. "Um, okay. Lets go um play now, okay..?" 

 

  We went to the Haunted House first and it was really scary. Or should I say, it wasn't the Haunted House being scary. Instead, it was Kevin's screams that made it so creepy that my hair was standing on its end. His screams were more feminine than you can imagine. "Hah...haha... Hahahahahhahahah!" I burst our laughing once we exited the dark house. "What you laughing at baby?" Kevin asked, clearly puzzled at what I had observed that caused the sudden outburst of laughter. "Um, well, It's nothing. Don't bother about me," I told him. "Come on!! Lets join Hoon and AJ oppa on the roller coaster! There they are! It's gonna be their turn so we might as well hurry up and join them!" I hurried Kevin and pulled him along. 

 

// Kevin's POV \\

  What is she laughing at... It was so scary inside I wonder how she managed to be able to laugh. Ughhhh... Honestly, I wonder why I fell head over heels for her. I suppose that's her charm. And how can she be so energetic after so much screaming... Wow. She really must be high and stuff. And she was so pretty when she was screaming. This time, I took her hand and ran with her towards AJ and Hoon hyung. Seeing her blonde-dyed hair flailing in the cool autumn breeze and her cheerful attitude made me really glad I had chose her before Eli hyung did. I knew he liked her. He always stays with her during our previous outings and meals whenever Lynn joins us. And after Dongho sends her back home, he kept smiling to himself. I really don't wanna lose her. I can't let Eli win this. I can't... Lynn... She's just so... Mine... 

 

// Eli's POV \\

  Damn Dongho. I really wanted to spend time with Lynn. Damn him and his aegyo. Damn Kevin. He keeps going with Lynn and acting strong for her. Kevin keeps trying to steal time for themselves. I know she likes him and he likes Lynn too so I had to resist doing anything to show that I liked her too. Ughh. I so regret it. Why can't Lynn feel my love to her? I spend every second I can with her but I can't seem to win her over. Why did she pick Kevin over me? Why?! "Yah Eli hyung! Palli!!" Dongho shouted to me. Darn he really should learn to be more patient. The place was so packed and there are so many attraction. I doubt we can meet up with that octopus Kevin and Lynn... "Yea just hold on! I really don't wanna go there... Ughhhh..." 

 

// Your POV \\

  "OPPA!!" I called out to AJ and Hoon. They turned around and waved back to us. We went up to them and got ready to get onto the Roller Coaster. What a crowd. "Hey Kevin. You really made a great choice. You and Lynn really look like a sweet couple. Finally found yourself someone suitable. Haha!" Hoon joked about. I blushed and smiled back. We went up roller coaster and naturally as a teaser, AJ sat next to me. "Lynn, do you mind..." "Yah hyung get lost. She's mine. What do you want?" Kevin suddenly got aggressive to AJ. "Kevin calm down. Don't be too serious. What got into you?" AJ asked Kevin calmly but you could tell he was concern for Kevin. "Just stop it. I'm sick of all these." Kevin was really unhappy about it. It made me really upset. 

 

// Eli's POV \\ 

  Wait, isn't that the Octopus and Lynn on the roller coaster? Why does Lynn look so unhappy? Don't tell me that bastard upset her now. "Damn you Kevin. What did you do to make Lynn so unhappy?" I was demanding an answer from Kevin. "What?! I didn't do anything!" "HYUNG!!! STOP IT!! My lil sis here is upset cause of the both of you! She hated people arguing especially if it's people she is close to! So stop!" Dongho shouted at us, clearly frustrated at us. Lynn broke down into tears and ran off. Looking at us for the last time, Xander ran off after her. 

 

// Your POV \\

  "What's with them? First it was Kevin. Now Eli too? What has gotten in to them? They're usually so nice to me, and especially towards their own members." "Woah chill Lynn. Are you alright? You seem pretty upset over the whole situation. Is it too much for you? I can tell them to stop it." Xander questions worriedly. He really is like a mother like what Dongho describes him to be. "I... It's my fault. I think, they both like me. No wait, I know Kevin does but Eli... It's cos of me. I don't know anymore. I don't wanna hurt anyone and especially Kevin's. He's just..." I stopped and began to tear up. "Here, have an ice cream to cheer up." I took it and thanked him. I allowed Xander oppa to take me back on his back. I was just too exhausted. On the way back, it began to rain. Xander oppa must have been so tired out from piggy bagging me that he was panting heavily once we were at the meeting point.

  "Yah Lynn ah, don't run away like this okay? I don't want anything to happen to you and having your mother ranting at me." Dongho issued a warning with his huge eyes. I nodded my head. Kiseop ran over and hugged me. " Lynn ah, are you alright? Don't mind Dongho, he's just being... Annoying again. Here take this warm milk, you'll feel warmer." "Thank you Kiseop oppa~" 

 

Wahhh~ Long and boring chapter but yup! It shall end here as of now so get ready to catch up with yet another chapter ^^ please leave comments and suscribe too ^^ 

 

xxOctopusKevinKissMexx