The Beach

Foreword

 

NOTICE: This story is written in your POV 

 

  "C'mon!! Hyungs hurry! Lynn c'mon hurry!!" Dongho shouts excitedly across the golden sandy beach with the cool sea breeze blowing through his golden hair. Seagulls glided through the brilliant blue sky with magnolia white fluffy clouds floating across. "Yah! Dongho wait up!!" I replied him, grinning from ear to ear. We all ran after the happy maknae. What can we do? He was too happy to be reunited with Kibum and Xander oppa, and being an oppa with a child-like mind, it was just a way of expressing his happiness. It has been a long time since the 7 of them were reunited, this time, it's with the two newest member of the group, AJ and Hoon. The moment the company arranged a gathering with Kibum and Xander, Dongho got really excited and he arranged for themselves to enjoy themselves at the beach and the theme park. Being a really close relative of mine, he decided to invite me along. At the beginning, I really had no intention to go along until he mentioned,"Hey Lynn, Kevin hyung is comin too. I know you just so wanna spend some time with him. Don't you?" Ahhhh. That sentence was so tempting. In the end, I gave into temptation. As we stepped on the soft and fine yellow sand the colour of the golden sun that brought a brilliant glow to the faces of everyone and giving the Earth's surface a glow that brightens up everyone's day, it made us want to enjoy as much as we could. 

 

  "Um, Dongho ah, comin to get some coconut drinks for them with me? Hoon, Kiseop and Soohyun hyung too?" Eli oppa signals to Dongho oppa to leave me and Kevin oppa alone. "Um yea sure! Xander, Kibum and AJ hyung please please please please please please go get sunblock, chairs, hats, towels, bicycles, and 2 beach umbrellas" Dongho oppa orders the rest of them. "Ah? What? Dongho! How dare you give us orders? We're your hyungs!" Kibum oppa jokingly teases Dongho with a serious yet teasing tone. "Ah hyung nim >< Sorry but please?" Dongho oppa took it for real and panicked yet showed so much aegyo. Wow. First time seeing him like this. "Ummm, hey Lynn... Do you... Umm.. Wanna.... Uhh... Wanna... Stay... No... Do you... Wanna stay in the shade..?" Kevin oppa broke the silence after the rest of them left. "Hmm? Yea sure... Heh..." I replied. "Hello~ We're back!! Lets go play!!" Dongho esthetically shouted. "Ke... Kevin oppa... Umm... Lets go play the... The banana boat! Dongho, Eli and Kibum oppa wanna come?" I ask. "Nahhh... how bout askin Xander hyung instead. I'd rather sit up here" Kibum rejects my offer. Feelin a bit down, I turned to Xander and asked him to tag along. We paid for renting the banana boat and off we went. "Ah! Kevin oppa! I'm scared!" I exclaimed. Butterflies started their round-a-bout journey in my stomach and I began to feel sick to the core. "Eh? Hm, sit here in front of me. You'd be okay. I'd protect you alright?" Kevin assured me with the soothing voice of his. 

 

  Seeing Kevin being so close to me, Eli started teasing Kevin. "Hey Kevin... Tryin to protect your dongsaeng? Or rather, your crush?" Kevin started blushing but ignored Eli. "C'mon Lynn. Shall I help you up?" Xander broke the silence and awkwardness. "Hey Xander, why break up the awkward couple?" Dongho began to tease us again. "Dongho, don't be such a meanie to your hyung and dongsaeng ok?" "Nae..." 

 

  "Ahhh!!!!!" I started screaming the moment the speed boat took off into the cobalt blue waters. Kevin grabbed my waist and reassured me that I'd be okay. I nodded my head, still afraid that the boat might capsize. What made matters worse, was that I couldn't swim. Suddenly, the boat threw us all off-guard and it capsized. "ahdjfiakpajckalfl!! HELP!!" I spluttered and moved frantically in the clear waters. Kevin swam over and helped me back onto the boat. "You alright Lynn..? Are you injured? Did you hurt yourself? Where did you fall from? Where did you land on?" Dongho threw all sorts of questions. My mom had told him to be responsible for my safety and he was to be held reliable for anything. But yet, he really was concern. "Oppa, don't worry I'm fine. How about you? Ah? Kevin, where is he? How is he? Is he injured from carrying me?" I had unconsciously began asking about Kevin. The others just laughed off...

 

  Parasailing was in the course's list. I had always wanted to try it out and I was really anticipating a lot. We went out to sea. And then, we went up the platform, the scene from the speedboat was picturesque enough so I really wonder how nice it would look from above, high up in the fluffy white clouds. We were strapped onto safety gears and soon took off. Kevin wasn't so sure about leaving me alone, so he specially requested that I flew with him. "Lets run out together, fly together, enjoy together and land together. Safely. Safe and sound together" Kevin whispered into my ears. He was so sweet. "Go! RUN!!" The assistants were telling us it was time for take off and we ran. 

  

  Soon, we were in the sky. "Lynn, open your eyes, look!" He persuaded me to look around. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw him staring into my eyes. His chestnut eyes looked deep into mine, and before I knew it, he pressed his lips against mine. We had to land soon, I had to push him away, just in case. We landed safely. But I couldn't shake off the shock I got from before. 

 

  We were soon on our way back to the main island and had our lunch in a restaurant known as "Neverland". The food they served were all the dishes my oppas liked eating. "He... Here... Have some rice and veg and cuttlefish and tofu and egg..." Kevin picked the dishes for me. "Enough. Thank you Kevin :3" I thanked him and said my thank you prayer before I ate. We went to the chalet to put our things down before we went to the theme park. 

 

  On the ride to the theme park on the van, I noticed that Eli kept turning back to look at me. His hazelnut brown eyes kept looking at me, like I was some sort of jewel that was worth looking at. Feeling awkward every time I saw him looking at me, I kept turning away from him and talked to Kevin and Kibum. It seemed like ages during the ride. Fatigue began to take over me. My eyelids were heavy and I dozed off. I felt Kevin gingerly place my heavy and falling head onto his shoulder. Just before I slept, I saw the disappointed looks in Eli's eyes once more...  

 

 

AHHHHHH >_< How was it??? EOTTOKKAE >< Honestly, I think this chapter isn't the best but haha I'll try my best!! Please do add comments to help me improve and please suscride as well!! :D