Guy on Fire

Girl on Fire - Chanyeol's story version

Chanyeol's POV

I woke up with no one beside me so I'm assuming that they are awake. I walked around the base to find the children curled up in their parent's arms, petrified at what they were looking at. I suddenly received a signal. I pressed 'open' and a voice came out.

'C-C-C-Chanyeol-ah.... Look after every..one.. A-a-a-and g-g-guide them to s-safety... Make your Suho-hyung... proud.. I'm sorry..I-i have to l-l-leave.... Goodbye... Yeol...'

What did Suho-hyung mean?! I looked at what everone was staring at. It's the battle field... I started to scan the bodies. Bacon.... Sehun... Kai.... D.O... and Suho-hyung... lying in their own pool of blood.

I clenched my fists and teeth and stared at the robots in anger as the combined into one giant machine.

I turned to the crowd. "I'm sorry, everyone. But I have to defeat that thing.. Take care.." I ran to the teleporter and teleported myself there. I ran towards the machine. wielding a sword made out of fire. I swung it at the machine and hurled everything I got at it. I made it enter some black smoke and I smiled in satisfaction.

Third Person's POV

"YEAH!! GO MISTER! " A girl cheered.

"WOOHOO!! GO MISTER WHO SINGS BAD!! 'GO KICK IT IN THE !!' (SJ - spy)" Baro screamed out.

"GO, MISTER!! BURN THAT PIECE OF RUSTY METAL!!" The children cheered.

Chanyeol's POV

I heard the children's cheering and I smiled at myself looking for the base, scanning the horizon. I soon snapped out of it when the machine jumped out of the smoke and lunged at me, giving me an uppercut. I fell to the floor. I tried hard to get back on my feet, but no avail. I got hit numerous times by it. I'll NEVER give in. I felt myself burning up.

Third Person's POV

The adults and the children gasped as Chanyeol received many hits from the robot. Baro stood up confidently.

"Everyone... remember when Mister told us the story of the Girl on Fire?" Baro asked the crowd. Adults looked at him in confusion while the children nodded.

"I think... That Mister is a flame who took the form of a boy.." Baro said with confidence. Many adults gasped.

"Mister is the guy on fire..." He pointed at Chanyeol through the window who was in flames and was fighting with incredible speed.

"Remember when he said that the villagers joined him to battle?" He asked the crowd once more.

"B-B-Baro... Don't tell me you're going to go outside and fight.." His sister pleaded.

"I am... If it is to save EXO Planet... Than I will. Who's with me?" Baro questioned the crowd with courage. Children stood up and stood behind Baro.

"Anyone else?" He asked with a smirk. In a few minutes time, all of the children were behind Baro. He looked over at his parents.

"Omma... Appa.. You coming?" Baro pointed outside.

They both nodded. "It's been a while since I kicked some A." "Well someone has to watch over the children"

Baro's Appa turned to the adults, "Who will join your child to the end?"

Half of the adults walked over in hesitation. A girl stepped out from Baro's side and spoke.

"Only real parents follow their child anywhere"

The rest of the parents scowled at her as they walked over to stand behind Baro.

"Okay, let's do this!" Baro said enthusiastically.

They all combined hands and used the teleporter to teleport their way there.

They soon appeared behind Chanyeol the Flame.

Chanyeol's POV

*I feel powerful... And I'm finally damaging it!* I heard noises behind me. I turned around swiftly and dodged an attack. I caught a glimpse of the crowd.

"What are you guys doing here? Hurry and go back before you get hurt!!" I instructed them.

"Gee, Mister. What a way to say hi to people who're gonna save your ." The guy who said I was bad at singing told me sarcastically. I think his name is Baro.

"Get out before you get hurt!!" I ordered, ignoring Baro's comment. I dodged another hit.

"Andwae! We're not backing down!" Another child said.

"Look guys, I admire your courage but there's nothing you guys can do!" I told them, taking a hit to the stomach before jumping to my feet.

"Real people never quit once started. Only stupid people." A girl exclaimed, smirking.

I sighed in annoyance. "Okay." I hurled more fire at the giant machine and heard murmuring.

I glanced behind me to see everyone in a circle.

Careless, Careless,

Shoot Anonymous, Anonymous.

Heartless, Mindless,

No One who care about me?

What the heck are they doing? I glanced at the sky and saw my guardian phoenix... Amos Laver!

Amos Laver landed behind me. I climbed onto her back and flew into the sky. "Nice to see you, girl"

Everyone below stopped chanting and gasped. Amos Laver was disappearing!!

They continued chanting and Amos Laver returned to normal. I sighed in relief.

Amos laver paused at the top of the machine and shed her embers. The giant machine burned and was unable to move.

"Now." Amos Laver whispered.

~Flashback~

I read a book on phoenixes. A small box of writing caught my eye.

"When their master has turned into a flame, She or He is able to make a wish. However, when the wish is fulfilled, the phoenix must move on to a new master. Masters have died by sacrificing themselves to make a second wish."

~End of Flashback~

"Amos Laver, I call upon the God of the Phoenixes. I will sacrifice myself to make a second wish!" I yelled out.

"My first wish is to expell all evil so that they never visit EXO Planet again. My last and final wish is to restore everything including everyone's lives who died in this war." I closed my eyes and felt myself disappearing. But before I could do so, I took off my amulet and issued it to Baro with a message.... Thank you.

Baro's POV

Mister disappeared but his phoenix stayed in the air as the machine disappeared.

Th Phoenix named 'Amos Laver' let out a tear.

The tear dropped to the ground and EXO Planet was restored.

I looked to the sky and whispered, "Thank You, Mister..."

I felt something hanging on my neck. I looked down and saw the amulet that Mister wears. I gripped it and out came a voice.

'Thank You, Baro.' And then I realised... It's Mister!

The Phoenix flew from the sky as all of the fallen soldiers and EXO-K got up without any scratches.

"Hello. You are the wielder of the Phoenix Amulet... Therefore, you are my master." the Phoenix said humbly with a deep voice... Just like Mister's.

"Hi... What's your name?" I asked it.

"I don't have a name.. Tell me, what is my name?" It questioned. I thought for a while, thinking of Mister.

"I will name you Mister Chanyeol." I said confidently, naming Him in Mister's honor.

~Later~

I ran out of saliva as I finished telling the whole of EXO about Mister.

Chanyeol... The Guy on Fire