Escorting

Girl on Fire - Chanyeol's story version

~Prologue~

It's the year 3045 and machines are taking over EXO Planet once more. They were banished by a female warrior and her companion in the year 2012. She sealed them in a spell, but now they have broke loose and have decided to take revenge on EXO Planet.

Chanyeol's POV

I waited in the waiting room for further instructions from the M and K leaders. I looked in the mirror and stared at my big eyes and ears.

*Gee. These are what made me so lonely. Luckily I met EXO-M and EXO-K. But I still feel outcasted somehow.* I snapped out of my thoughts and thought of how Kris and I used to summon our guardians.

~Flashback~

I played with a fireball and watched the flames dance above my hand. The floating flames were soon distinguished when Kris-hyung called me.

"Chanyeol! Let's train Amos Laver and Morphisor." Kris said boredly.

" 'Kay let's start now." I shortly replied. I raised my left hand so that the white ring on my pinky finger passed my amuled which now shone in a bright, burning orange.

"Amos Laver, I summon you." I called out. Seconds later, my guardian flew from the sky. Yes. Amos Laver is a phoenix. Kris done the same, his emblem, attatched to his right wrist shone in a soft aqua green light.

" Morphisor, come forth!" Kris yelled, staring into the sky as a black dragon landed next to him.

~End of Flashback~

*Amos Laver was captured by the Machines...*

"Chanyeol-ah! Look after the citizens there. EXO-K's going to help out with the battle and EXO-M's helping out with the rescue force. You have to guide the people underground. Luhan will stay here with you for assistance. We'll signal you both incase of emergency." Suho told me while I just nodded. The rest of EXO wished me luck and teleported out using Kai's powers.
 

I started to lead the crowd of scared people. "Don't worry. Everyone will be fine. Follow me to the safety underground base" I said confidently. I honestly was trembling wildly out of fear from the inside, too. But I have to stay strong for the people of EXO. The place begins shaking and everyone dropped to the floor. Luhan raised his hand and held the collapsing rocks in the air, with his telekinesis. He signalled me to take everyone and run.

"Everyone! Quick! Run for the base!" I ordered causing everyone to run for their lives. Everyone entered the metal base safely but some were injured due to the pushing and shoving... Everyone except Luhan.

"LUHAN-HYUNG! QUICK! RELEASE YOUR TELEKINESIS AND MAKE A RUN FOR IT! PPALI!" I yelled making the walls rumble even more.

"Chanyeol-ah. This is the end of me now. When I let go, these boulders will crush me to death. Promise me you'll look after everyone." He said, panting at all the pressure.

"LUHAN-HYUNG. ANDWAE. DON'T KID AROUND WITH ME. GET BACK HERE!!" I screamed, my eyes getting blurry from tears that are approaching.

"Hurry, Chanyeol. I don't have enough energy left in me." Luhan grunted. I stared at him, dumbfounded. "CHANYEOL!! HURRY. PROMISE ME!!" Tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I-I-I P-p-promise, hyung. I won't let you down." I said stuttering. I saw his strained face give me a small smile.

"Good." He said weakly before releasing the telekinesis, causing the giant rocks to crush his small body to death.

I fell to my knees. Why?