Storytime

Girl on Fire - Chanyeol's story version

black- talking

Bold - Singing

blue - story telling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ailee's version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWk8lHv-RgA

Chanyeol's POV

I entered the base with tears rolling down my cheeks. I bet I look hideous. Children gathered around me.

"Mister, why are you crying?" A small boy asked me curiously. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Nothing. You guys shoud go to bed now." I told them.

"Man up, Mister! Real men don't cry!" A girl exclaimed.

"Yeah. And we can't sleep unless someone sings a song for us, or tells a story. Our parents are already sleeping" Another boy said. Other children started agreeing with him. I laughed at their cute act.

"What about I sing you a song and tell you a story at the same time?" I asked them. Their eyes glistened.

"Really, Mister? You aren't joking?" The girl in blue pyjamas asked, verifying what I just said. I nodded and they clapped and cheered.

"I at singing though, so bear with me" I told them before I started singing and pausing to tell a small story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's just a girl and she's on fire.

Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway~" I paused before telling a bit of the story.

"There was once this flame. It took a form as a girl without any memory of being a flame.She had such an intense level of determination, that all of that determination became flames. Because, you see, her country was in danger.

She was all you can see in a girl. Strong, caring, motherly and forgiving. But inside, she was very lonely." I continued singing.

"She's living in a world and it's on fire.

Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away~"

Now. Her planet was in danger or was on fire. The flames weren't the flames of determination like hers, but flames of evil. You can't see the flames, but they were radiating from all the ill mannered people. Everyone's hate turning against the planet. Her whole life was destroyed by these flames. That's why she was determined to banish these flames.

She could feel all of the danger in this her planet. She decided to stay, bear all the pain and help fight instead of commiting suicide to escape the flames and her ruined life.

"Ohhh oh oh oh oh, She got both feet on the ground

And she's burning it down.

Ohhh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, She's got her head in the clouds

And she's not backing down~"

"No matter what happened to her, she didn't give in to the temptation of killing herself. Instead, she stood with courage and fought it.

She didn't mind what others thought of her, wether it was a courageous fighter, or a ruthless killing machine.

She never gave up to anything."

"This girl is on fire...
This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire..."

I looked at the children teasingly.

"C'mon, Mister! continue!!" A boy shouted from the back. I chuckled and continued.

"Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say
~"

"Like the song says, she's not a girl. She's a flame who took on the form of a girl.

Besides her determination, the girl had a pure heart. She had so much virtues that she shone brightly amongst anybody else on the planet.

She was so amazing, her light and name was well-known on the planet."

"Ohhhh oh oh oh
We got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
Got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down

This girl is on fire...
This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...
~"

"The planet soon followed in her footsteps, fighting the evil in themselves that have formed into these robots. Just like that flame, who took the form of a girl, they never gave in and they always kept their head up high. But soon, all of the hate mysteriously grew stronger and formed into one.

"Everybody stands, as she goes by
Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night
Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
And it's a lonely world
But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby
~"

"The day of battle approached. She marched through the crowd and prepared for battle. Everybody stared in shock as she returned to her original form, a flame. Her firelight mixed with the fire of determination blinding all. She summoned her guardian and together, ther banished the evil flames or the machines. She decided that this was the end of her. She finished her life along with the machines."

"This girl is on fire...
This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Oh, oh, oh, oh ohhhhh oh oh oh ohhh oh oh oh ohhhh...

She's just a girl and she's on fire
~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished the story and the song and looked at the kids who stared wide-eyed at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked them curiously.

"Nothing, Mister. It's just.." A boy in a black shirt started before laughing hysterically.

"What is it?" I questioned him.

"Y-Y-YOU AT SINGING BWAHAHAHA-- ow..." I frowned. He continued laughing but got hit really hard by the girl next to him.

"Be nice, Baro. He sung and told a story for you and us so don't laugh at him. Be grateful. Because if he didn't you'd be crying right now because you'd want to sleep. Afterall, you need storytime the most out of all out us. hmph! Apologise" She ordered. I think that's his big sister.

"Sorry, Mister.." He said, looking down at his feet. I chuckled as I ruffled his hair.

"It's alright." I told him befre paying all my attention to the other children.

"Everyone, you better-" I paused as I looked at all of the children, now sleeping peacefully, even the siblings I was talking to as few seconds ago. I grabbed many blankets and coated each child with one blanket. I settled myself next to them and drifted into dreamland.