Foolish Thoughts [Prologue]

Advice From Hyung

    *This is the prologue, just some insight on what goes in in Sehun's head.^^ Comment and subscribe please!*

"Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes?  There is more hope for a fool than for him." -Proverbs 26:12

    One thing I've never understood in my 17 years of age is why such meaningless thoughts and feelings can fall so easily through peoples mouths. Not only does it make a fool of the person, but it also is a representation of what you're thinking. It's amusing that social media has made it so convenient for one to share things that effect no one, and mean nothing. When you examine the world, and how many people are in it, it's mind-boggling to think at how many meaningless things are shared every second of the day. It's tiresome don't you think? 

     
     Maybe that's why I speak very little. To normal people that is. My problem is how little problems I have to solve. Now, doesn't that sound selfish! No, My life is ordinary, and controlled in the sense that I don't have many instances where I can share concise thoughts and opinions. Luhan-hyung would tell me I need to get myself out there. Really though, there isn't anyone else I've encountered that can participate, let alone understand the things I have questions about, besides Luhan. Luhan, my brother. He's with me often, and I admire his ability to give advice. Now that I think about it, I have lots of things I admire about him.
      
      I've been told that I need to make friends. The voice that told me that is fuzzy, and doesn't penetrate to my brain as sharply as it would for you. That voice belongs to numerous people. My mother, my teacher, mostly people I am around frequently. I've never really known that reason why I don't hear them, maybe because they aren't Luhan-hyung.
    
      When examining my previous words it makes me sound like I knowingly have a condition of some sort. Luhan-hyung tells me it's because I over-analyze things. I guess that's right then.
 
      It feels like I'm rambling. Hey, no one is asking you to read this.