Kyusung

Winter Serenade

"Hey wake up." Yesung said, standing over Kyuhyun’s bed, watching the younger continue to sleep, despite the fact that his alarm clock was just going off. "If you don’t get up, you’ll be late for your schedule." He would just have Sungmin wake the magnae up, but Sungmin was already at his first schedule of the day. "Kyuhyun, get up now, if you don’t I’ll take your laptop."

"Nnn…No." Kyuhyun managed to grunt out but still refused to get up.

"Well what if I were to touch your philtrum?" The younger instantly shot up in his bed, covering his face.

"I’m awake now." He said as he got up and headed to his bathroom.

"Thanks. I feel the love." Yesung shouted to Kyuhyun to before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast before the magnae had to leave. When Kyuhyun made it into the kitchen, he found his boyfriend standing over the stove, finishing breakfast. He walked behind the shorter man and wrapped his arms around his hyung’s waist and resting his chin on his shoulder. "So now you feel like being all lovey?"

"Well now you’re making me breakfast. Earlier you were threatening my laptop and my philtrum." Yesung rolled his eyes and forced Kyuhyun off of him so he could put breakfast on the table.

"I see. Now eat, you have a long day and if you rush out of here without eating again you’ll be in trouble with both Teukie and me." Kyuhyun looked mildly frightened and began to eat. Once he finished he had to run out of the door to his schedule and Yesung did the dishes before heading upstairs to the twelfth floor. Heechul was the only one home when he arrived, which he thought was perfect, he didn’t want too many members to know what he was planning. As soon as he took a seat on the living room couch next to where Heechul was playing a computer game, Heebum ran up to him and sat in his lap.

"For being a rabid dog, Heebum likes you a lot."

"Well I don’t spazz out all the time like his owner does."

"Haha, no. So did you decided how you’re going to do it yet?" Heechul asked, not once looking at his dongsaeng.

"Yeah. You’re going to help me right?"

"Depends. What do you need me to do?"

"Just play a short part of the song for me. I’m gonna perform most of it, but at the end I need you to play it, so I can finish my plan."

"If that’s all I think I can manage." Yesung smiled and thanked his hyung before going over the entire plan with his hyung.

"Alright, now we must get the perfect ring." Heechul said once he finished his game and got dressed to go out. "I already know how to play the song, so I’ll just go over it real quick tonight and a little tomorrow. But I’m Kim Heechul and with my help this can’t go wrong."

"Don’t jinx it hyung. I’m still a little nervous even though I don’t doubt how it’ll turn out." Yesung said as he knocked on the wood table, waiting for Heechul to finish getting his shoes on.

"Relax. Let’s go."

It took six hours and ten jewelry shops to find what Yesung and Heechul agreed to be the perfect ring and they waited to Hangeng to pick them up so they didn’t have to walk home. Yesung fidgeted with the ring case in his pocket and couldn’t wait for tomorrow nights Christmas concert. Before Yesung went on stage, Heechul and he were running over the last few details, making sure no one else could hear them. Luckily the members were all going to be in the crowed so they didn’t have too much to worry about. Kyuhyun had gone backstage to wish Yesung luck and give him a quick kiss before going to his spot with the rest of the members. When he was called on stage Yesung quietly walked to the grand piano set up at center stage and made sure his music was all set before he adjusted the microphone and spoke to the crowed.

"Merry Christmas everyone. This song is dedicated to someone very special and he’ll find out why soon enough." That was all Yesung said before he began to play and then sing. The entire crowed was entranced by his performance, especially Kyuhyun and they didn’t even notice Heechul had walked on stage and began to play the piano with Yesung and then take over when Yesung grabbed the mic and walk towards the stairs at the front of the stage. He looked his eyes on Kyuhyun, never once looking away and slowly made his way to his younger boyfriend. As soon as he was in front of the magnae he stopped and dropped to one knee.

"Kyuhyun, we’ve been dating for a while now, and you are the most important person to me now and I have such an important question for you, that I even had to get Heechul to help me with. And you know how much of a pain that can be." Yesung ignore the burning glare he received from the man on stage and continued his speech. "I couldn’t be any happier this Christmas, or well the rest of my life if you agree to marry me." He said as he pulled out the ring that he and Heechul had so much trouble finding yesterday. "So I ask you, will you marry me, Cho Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun was completely red and covered his face as best he could and only managed a small nod, trying not to cry when the older pulled him into a hug. They ignored the loud roar of the crowd as Yesung placed the ring on Kyuhyun finger and pulled his hands away from his face to kiss him.

"Yes, Jongwoon. I’ll marry you. This is the best thing I could’ve ever asked for, for Christmas."

"So I can return the other gift I bought you then?"

"I never said it was the only gift, just the best." He said before kissing Yesung again. Yesung deepened the kiss and quickly one dominance over Kyuhyun as they continued to make out, only to be interrupted by Heechul, who had found another mic.

"Oh wait until you guys get home." Both started laughing and Yesung walked back on stage to finish his performance, all the while never looking away from Kyuhyun and the ring on his finger for more then a second.