KRY

Winter Serenade

"Jongwoon hyung, come play with us!" Ryeowook shouted from where he and Kyuhyun were building snowmen, one for each member of the band.

"I’ll be there in just a minute you guys." Happy with the response the two continued their work while waiting for their hyung to join them.

"You can’t say no to them, can you?" Heechul said as he walked up next to Yesung. "Have you decided which one you like?"

"No, I can’t."

"Wait, which question were you answering?"

"Uh, both, I guess."

"Well why not? Why don’t you know which one you like?"

"Because I like both of them equally."

"I might have an idea to help you make a decision and confess all at the same time."

"What are you thinking?" Yesung asked, a little skeptical of his hyung.

"Well, I’ll give you two pieces of gold paper and you pick whichever of the two you want to confess to and you place the paper in their present. When they open it on Christmas, they’ll come to you and ask you about it. That will be your chance to confess."

"I don’t know hyung."

"Just trust me. I’ll bring you the paper later. I’ll text you first so I know Wookie’s not in the room." Heechul didn’t give Yesung a chance to speak again before running off to find Hangeng. Yesung sighed but then headed over to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

Later in the evening Kyuhyun had gone up to the twelfth floor to play video games with Heechul. Usually they just play on their computers in their rooms, but Heechul had invited him upstairs today. While in the middle of a game, Heechul all of a sudden spoke.

"Hey I have an idea to help you confess to either Ryeowook or Jongwoon."

"What!? How do you know about that? I haven’t told anyone that I like both of them." Kyuhyun was shocked and didn’t even realize he lost in the video game.

"I’m Kim Heechul, what other reason do I need? Anyways, when you get their Christmas presents, place one of these gold papers in the present of the one you want to confess to. Then on Christmas after they open them, you can confess once they ask about it." Heechul explained and handed him the two gold papers.

"Uh, alright I guess."

The next day, Ryeowook and Heechul took a break for lunch together and Heechul explained the same plan he had given the other two. On Christmas, Leeteuk got everyone together to open their presents and started passing them out. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung got the presents from each other and went to open them together. As they each opened their gifts, they all pulled out a gold paper hidden inside their gifts.

"Wait, you guys had these too?" Ryeowook questioned the other two as they each held two pieces gold paper.

"Heechul hyung told me to put one in one of your presents, but I couldn’t choose so I put one in each." Kyuhyun explained and got a nod from Yesung saying he agreed.

"So you guys both like each other and me?" Yesung questioned earning a nod from the other two. "And it’s the same for me."

"But, what do we do now? I mean we all like each other but how can we go out with each other at the same time?"

"Wookie, we’re already affectionate with each other, basically all we would be doing is adding a title to it, and of course be able to kiss each other when we want." Kyuhyun explained.

"I guess that’s one way to put it."

"And of course there are other things we can do as lovers." Kyuhyun smirked and Yesung just whacked him upside the head, knowing exactly what he’s hinting at.

"Don’t think we’re going that far yet Kyuhyunie." Kyuhyun jokingly pouted and Yesung sighed and just kissed the magnae. "Brat."

"Hey don’t leave me out." Wookie whined as he watched the other two being affectionate without him.

"Sorry Wookie." They said at the same time as they gave him a peck on the cheek. While they were talking, they didn’t notice Heechul walk over to their little corner.

"SO I see everything has worked out between you guys. Am I a genius or what?"

"I must ask, hyung, why did you get us together? Usually you don’t get into these things." Yesung asked.

"Because I was tired of watching you three crushing on each other and it going nowhere. Besides, it’s Christmas and Hangeng and Jungsu keep bugging me to be nice and helpful to all the dongsaengs."

"And there would be the real reason. And you said I couldn’t say no to these two. Hangeng can get you to be nice."

"Jongwoon." Heechul growled at the younger.

"Just kidding hyung. We all know you’re nice when you want to be. Now I think Hangeng is waiting for you." Jongwoon pointed across the room to said Chinese man who was looking directly at Heechul.

"Well see you later." Heechul happily skipped back towards his boyfriend, proud of his work, and left the new trio of lovers alone.