Hanchul

Winter Serenade

"You’re taking me shopping today right?" Heechul asked Hangeng, during breakfast, once the later sat down to eat his own plate of Beijing Fried Rice.

"Yeah. I still need to buy some gifts as well."

"Did you buy for me yet?"

"Yes. You were the first one I bought for. Part of that was I knew exactly what I wanted to get you."

"Well it better be amazing, since my gift for you is over the top amazing and will make you want to stay with me forever." Heechul happily teased the younger man before turning serious. "You are going to stay with me forever, right?"

"Of course. I couldn’t imagine doing anything different. Even if I leave, I’ll always come back." Hangeng said and patted Heechul’s head before placing a kiss on the crown of his head. After Hangeng washed the dishes and Heechul deemed himself worthy to go out in public, they left.

"I still say we get those green shorts for Siwon." Heechul insisted as the two were still looking for his gift.

"Why? What do you think Minnie would think if we gave his boyfriend green shorts for Christmas?" Hangeng got a shrug from the shorter as the continued to go through various shops at the mall. "How about this?" He asked holding up a pocket-sized Bible written in Chinese.

"If you give him that, he’ll think you changed your mind about your religion and want to go to church with him and learn about the bible." The Chinese man shuddered at the idea and immediately put the bible back. They eventually found a gift for him and were able to head home. On the way, Hangeng decided that they should take a walk in the park before driving the rest of the way home. Heechul reluctantly agreed and found himself wandering through the snowy park in the dark with Hangeng. At one point Heechul started to rub his bare hands together and blow warm air on them. Hangeng noticed this and pulled out an extra pair of gloves from his pockets and handed them over.

"Why didn’t you wear gloves?"

"Because I assumed we would be inside for the majority of the time and not be taking a random walk in the park." Heechul said annoyed as he grabbed the gloves.

"Well good thing I know you so well to come prepared." Heechul shot him a light glare as he put on the gloves. Once he put on the second glove, he noticed that it felt like there was something else around his ring finger. He quickly pulled off the glove and found a ring now placed on his finger.

"What’s this?" He asked showing it to the younger.

"A ring."

"Well I know it’s that. But what is it doing in the glove, and now on my finger?"

"Because I want you to wear it. Besides," He grabbed Heechul’s hand, "I liked it so much, I put a ring on it." He kissed the back on Heechul’s hand before kneeling down on one knee. "But since I am proposing to Kim Heechul, I guess I should do this the proper way. So Heechul, you asked me if I would stay with you forever, now I’m asking you, if you will keep me with you forever?"

"Well….when you put it that way, how can I refuse? Now take me home and make me some food before I change my mind." Hangeng laughed as he stood back up. He picked Heechul up bridal style before heading back to the car.

"If that is your only condition, I think we won’t have any problems, princess." He teased and ignored Heechul’s protests of being publicly carried in such a manner and called a princess. Once they got to the car, Hangeng sets Heechul down, only to pin him to the car and pulled him into a kiss, which escalated to a full make out session. "So princess, what do you want me to make for dinner when we get home?" He asked once they pulled away from each other.

"I think you know the answer to that." Heechul answered giving Hangeng one last kiss before slipping into the car.