Chapter 4—Awkward Dinner + In school

Baby only for you~

 

Daehyun POV

 “JUNG DAEHYUN?!” she shrieked when she came in. I looked at her, stunned, trying to recall who she is, but I couldn’t. One of my fan girls maybe? She was looking at me, totally unbelievable. “~~~~~ ah, introduce yourself.” Her umma said. “Annyeonghaseyo, ~~~~~ imnida.” She introduced herself with her angelic voice. “Your daughter is very beautiful.” Umma complimented. *She is really beautiful.* she sat down beside me awkwardly. “Do I know you?” I asked her as she shouted my name just now. She looked at me as she blinked a few times. “You may not know me, but I know you.” She said as she smiled a little. “What class are you in?” I asked again as I was kind of curious. “Erm… same class as you. Ok. I am the one who was with Jieun unnie today when we waved to BAP.” She stated. I mouthed the words ‘o’ as we fell into awkward silence again. *So she is that girl.* we were all in awkward silence until she said something. “I heard that you have an amazing voice! You should sing to me someday.” She requested shyly. I looked at her a little while as I turned my head away from her. She continued to ask me questions to keep up a conversation but I just answered her shortly. I was just totally uninterested in this marriage and with her. Whereas, our parents were getting along so well. The awkward dinner ended at 10pm.

 

The next day, i went to school as normal and met up with BAP in the class. They gathered around me as they asked, “Yah hyung, so who is your fiancée? Is she pretty?” Zelo asked excitedly. “What’s her name?” Yongguk hyung asked. Just then, ~~~~~ walked in with Secret. Our eyes met but we looked away. “Yah, palli! Who is it?!” Himcham hyung commanded impatiently. I reluctantly pointed at ~~~~~. “BWO?!” they all shouted in unison as I calmed them down. “Woah~ you are lucky dude!” Youngjae complimented as he gave me a pat. “Noona is pretty!” Jongup commented. “Are you guys moving in together?” Himchan asked. I shrugged my shoulders, unconcerned.

~~~~~ POV

I was walking in the classroom with Secret as I met them outside. “Yah, so who is your husband?” Jieun unnie asked after we sat down so that others won’t hear. “Is he handsome?” she asked making me blush a little. I nodded my head. “Who?!” she asked excitedly with sparkling eyes. “Jung Daehyun.” I whispered. “Bwoh?!” she exclaimed. “He is very cold you know…” she explained. I nodded my head. “Ya… I am having a hard time too.” I sighed.

 

---RINGGGGG---

School ended as I walked home. “Umma!” I called when I reached home. “~~~~~ ah, you will be meeting Daehyun tomorrow for the preparation of the marriage. He will come and fetch you while umma and appa will be out for work.” Umma ordered. I nodded my head as I went into my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for this short chapter~ I will update again tomorrow~ Please anticipatee~ <3 hope you guys  will comment and subscribe~ <3