Chapter 3—Meet your husband/wife~

Baby only for you~

 

~~~~~ POV

I was preparing for school when umma suddenly came in. “Morning girl,” she greeted. “Oh umma,” I said as she sat beside me. “Came back home right after, you will meet your husband.” “Umma, but I don’t have any nice dress for tonight!” I shrieked in panic. “Calm down, that is why I asked you back early to get one with the maids.” Umma explained. “Umma, can I get it with my friend? She has a great fashion taste!” I pouted. She gave me a frown but I gave her my puppy eyes. She gave up, “Arraso, go get after your school!” she walked out and gave me a wink. I never knew my mom had this evil side.

I walked to school and got into my class. Secret is already there. I went to my seat with Jieun already there reading a book. “Annyeong unnie!” I greeted her as I waved at others too. “Unnie,” I whispered to Jieun as I don’t want others to hear. “Hmm?” she replied as she closed her book. “I need you with me after school to get a nice dress.” I whispered. “Why?” she whispered back lowering her head to hear properly. “I am getting married and I am meeting my husband today.” I replied. She widen her eyes and suddenly rose her voice, “BWOH?!” she stood up from her seat and everyone looked at her. I quickly pulled her down and put a finger on her lips earning lots of glares from the class. “Quietly!” I whispered angrily. She gave me a sorry sign as we chuckled. Just then, the class door burst and walked in BAP. Everyone was screaming their lungs out. They just walked by and waved at Secret at me. “Noona!” Zelo whispered to me. I raised my elbow and waved back at him. “Unnie! Is it ok?” I asked again. She nodded and gave me the ‘ok’ sign. I smiled as I thanked her.

~~~RINGGGGGGGG~~~                                

School is over, Jieun unnie and I quickly packed our stuffs while Sunhwa, Zinger and Hyosung unnie came over. “Jieun, going home?” Hyosung unnie asked. “I am going shopping with ~~~~~ ah~” she replied. “For what?” Sunhwa unnie immediately lighted up. “For her wedd-” Jieun unnie was going to continue but I cut her. “I need some advice for something so I asked Jjeun unnie to go.” They all gave a an ‘ok’ sign and bided goodbye.

“Yah, why don’t you want to tell them?” she asked me innocently as we walked out. “Because I am not prepared to tell anyone yet. She gave me an ‘o’ sign on and smiled. We walked past BAP and we shouted, “Annyeong BAP!” they all returned us with a wave and a smile except for one person…

JUNG DAEHYUN~ *Why isn’t he waving back?* I scratched my head and walked off with Jieun unnie. “Unnie, does Daehyun always behave like that?” “Ya~ He is like that to those that are not close him. Give him some time.” She replied smiling. I nodded as I followed her to the fashion clothings shop.

She ran in excitedly and chose some for me…

      

“Woah~ unnie, I am not wrong to choose you with me^^” I praised as she blushed a little. Lastly after trying, we decided to choose the third one. “Unnie, come over to my house to help me with hairstyle and makeup?” I pleaded. She nodded in agreement as I paid for the stuffs.

“Umma, I am back!” I shouted as I reached home with Jieun unnie beside me. “Omo, ~~~~~ ah, you are back!” she came to me and hug me. “This is…” she pointed at Jieun unnie. “Annyeonghaseyo emmoni, Jieun imnida. ~~~~~’s friend.” She greeted politely. “Umma, I got her back to be my private fashion designer.” I cheered happily as umma nodded and called me to go up to prepare with Jieun.

After an hour or two, I am finally done. Jieun unnie helped me with a light and refreshing makeup making me look so young and beautiful. Next, she perm my hair into big waving curls making me more gorgeous. Lastly, I put on the dress that we bought. She then chose some accessories to match with my dress. She then walked to my shoes cupboard and found a killer heel that made me more pretty. I turned a few rounds in front of the mirror not thinking that I will become so pretty and I am sure that I will impress my husband. “Jeongmal yeppo! Gomawo unnie!” I jumped for joy as I ran to hug her. She chuckled, “Oh, one more thing.” I looked at her, puzzled. She walked in to my another walk-in cupboard and came out with a silver hand bag. I smiled as I put all the things that I needed and ran down to meet my parents.

“Umma, appa!” I shouted as they looked at me. They gasped, “Yeppuda!”

 

Daehyun POV  

I had to meet my wife today. I went home and got ready, wearing my tux. Just then, Yongguk hyung called.

D: Yobuseyo?

Y: Daehyun ah, annyeong!

D: Oh, Hyung!

Y: Be nice to your yeobo! Make her smile! Don’t show her your cold side! Tell us if she is pretty! Tell us tomorrow!

D: Ah arraso…

Y: Hwaiting!

D: Annyeong!

I hang up the phone as I slammed myself down on the sofa.

~~~Flashback~~~

“Yah, why don’t we go to the newly opened club tonight?” Himchan hyung suggested. Everyone agreed except me. “Hyung. Hyung… I have got something to say.” “Bwo?” BAP crowded around me. “I am… I am getting married!” I yelled softly. They all gave me the are-you-serious face. “I bet noona will be pretty!” Zelo suddenly outburst that cause all of us to stare at him. “Daehyun ah, you meeting her tonight?” Yongguk hyung asked. I nodded. “Remember to tell us about it tomorrow! Go home and prepare yourself now!” they said. I sighed as I started walking. They all gave me a ‘hwaiting’ sign as I smiled. I am glad I had BAP beside me.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

Just then, the doorbell rang. I opened it swiftly and saw my new car in front of me. “Please meet your parents and your wife at ______ Restaurant. This is your car, young master.” My family’s butler said as he handed me the car key. I bowed a little as I set off.

When I reached, I walked inside and saw my parents. I walked over to the table. “Daehyun, introduce yourself.” I faced my wife’s family, “Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Daehyun imnida.” “Ah, your son is so handsome!” my wife’s mom said. “I am so sorry but my daughter will reach in a few minutes. Please wait.” The father said. Just then, a girl walked in. “Ahh, our daughter is here!”

“JUNG DAEHYUN?!” she shrieked.

 

 

To be continued…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, so sorry for the late update >< but hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Comment and Subscribe <3 Thankiewwwww~