Chapter 20-Don't go...

Baby only for you~

Daehyun POV

I changed my clothes and got ready with BAP to meet Hyuna at 10 pm as told. I was so lonely these few days as ~~~~~ moved out to stay with Jieun noona and the house was deserted from laughter since then. I looked around the living room as our happy times flashed through my mind one by one as Yongguk hyung patted my back. "She will understand soon." he comforted me. I slowly nodded as I turned my gaze to the clock. "One minute to ten." I mumbled. "What is she going to tell us?" Youngjae brought up as we all looked at him. "I don't know. She just told me to meet her and she hang up. Some annoying stuffs again I guess." I simply answer and 'tick' the clock strike ten.

"Ding Dong" the door bell rang...

 

Author POV

Meanwhile, ~~~~~ was brought into a dark room. She was still unconscious as the bruises and cuts start to appear from the hitting and abusing by 4minute after Gayoon left.

"Hyuna, is BAP coming already?" Jihyun called from the line.

"I am reaching his house now. One more minute and just nice, it strikes 10pm." Hyuna smirked from the other line.

"Good, the girl here is still unconscious... so take your time." Jihyun replied.

"Ok, noted. Take a picture of her and send me. I have reached Daehyun's house." Hyuna ordered.

"Noted." Jihyun hung up and took a picture of ~~~~~ lying down with tied hands and legs, looking really painful and abused. "Click, send." Jihyun smiled evilly as the picture had been sent to Hyuna.

She bent down and looked at ~~~~~. "You are so stubborn." She whispered into ~~~~~ ears when 'piang!" another tight slap across the motionless body. Blood streamed down ~~~~~'s lips but the three girls were too busy to notice it.

 

Hyuna POV

I received the photo from Jihyun unnie as I insidiously smirked and rang the door bell. The door swung opened as Daehyun stepped outside. "What do you want Hyuna?" He immediately demanded as he avoided my gaze. "Why are you so irascible?" I wrapped my arms around his neck seductively as he forcefully pushed me aside. I scoffed and went straight into the point. "Where is BAP?" I asked as the rest of BAP stepped out. "We are here." they said. "Oh, great. All on time eh~ But sadly ~~~~~ is not here..." I acted so sad as my pouting lips turned into an evil smirk. They noticed it and started to panic. "What? what does it have to do with ~~~~~?!" Daehyun yelled. "Aw~ Looks like the husband of that pathetic little creature is concerned and panicked eh? Don't worry, I am here to let you see her... But before I do, be prepared." I softly whispered and gave a satisfied smile upon seeing the sight that BAP and Daehyun were raging with anger. "Where is she?! Bring me there!" Daehyun roared at me as I calming scrolled through my phone. I flashed the picture that Jihyun unnie sent me earlier on and showed it to them. Daehyun immediately clenched his fist tight as his raised it swiftly but Yongguk stopped him. "Good choice, Yongguk. Try hitting me and she will be dead." I demanded coldly as I started to drift further away from them. "If you guys are not following, don't think of seeing her anymore!" I shouted back as they instantly ran to catch up with me. *What is the thing that ~~~~~ has that I don't have?! Why are they so concerned about her over me?!* I thought in frustration as I quickened my steps.

~~~~~ POV

I woke up once again as my body was aching. My vision was blurred from my tears as my face was too bruised to move. My waist hurt so much that I yelled in pain when I tried to sit up. "You are awake? Oh, don't move. Someone is coming to save you!" One of the girls mocked while the others laughed. *Who?* I mentally thought when the door swung opened. "Hyuna, she is awake already." the same girl informed. "Great timing!" Hyuna grabbed her hands as she moved aside to let me have a clearer version of who are the people beside her. *D-Daehyun? B-BAP?!* I gasped.

"~~~~~!" Daehyun called out as she tried to reached for me, but was blocked by some black-suited guys who appeared out of nowhere. "Not so easy, Jung Daehyun. I want to let you try the kind of heartbreak that I've went through. Isn't this interesting? Seeing your beloved ones going through torture in front of your sight." Hyuna challenged as hatred filled her eyes. "Don't do anything to her! It's not her fault! She has nothing to do with this!" Daehyun panicked. "Are you begging me now? Sorry, but I don't buy that. What did you say to me when I begged you to come back to me?" Hyuna rebutted hurtfully. "I told you that she doesn't trust you! I warned you! But you still wanted to fall for her foolishly." Hyuna exploded.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I looked at Daehyun's worried eyes and mouthed the words 'sorry'. "See?! She is only sorry now!" Hyuna sarcastically laughed as she approached me. "Pathetic silly," she called. "How about letting her see her love ones being injured?" She smirked. "FIGHT THEM ALL." she demanded as the men in black all started charging towards BAP. "NO!" I shouted as another tight slap was hit across my face. "~~~~~!" Daehyun called as he kicked the guy in his face and came to me. BAP were all fighting and trying their best to break free. Daehyun ran to me as he untied my limbs. "I am sorry!" I apologized as I hugged him tightly. "It's okay. You are safe now." he ran his hands through my hair as I silently closed my eyes as tears rolled down once again.

"~~~~~ and Daehyun! Beware!" Himchan oppa warned as I fluttered my eyes open only to see a guy running towards us, holding a metal rod about to whack Daehyun's head. I gasped as I turned Daehyun around so then I am back facing the guy. "I love you, Jung Daehyun." was the last sentence I said before feeling hot blood streaming down my forehead. "~~~~~!!!!!!" Daehyun roared as he hugged me tightly, tears rushed gushed out from his eyes. "DON'T GO!!!!!" he shouted once again while my eyes slowly closed up...

 

Daehyun POV

"DON'T GO!!!!!" I yelled as I hugged ~~~~~ tightly. "Don't leave me! Please! You are the only one that taught me how to love! Please!" I pleaded profusely hoping she will reply... but not a single sound was made. "STOP! POLICE!" Suddenly, the door was pushed open with the whole group of police officers budging in. "All of you to go back to the police station now!" they demanded.

Hyuna was flabbergasted as she dropped her weapon. "G-Gayoon unnie... you... you called the p-police?!" was what I heard from my back...


Hey guys, sorry for the late update but I hope you guys like it ^^ I will try to update as soon as possible because I am really busy now >< so sorryyy >< Thankiew for all the subscribers and comments ^^ Saranghaee <3

I have a new fic up.. Its about Baekhyun and Krystal~ please do check it out ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/502803/beautiful-fated-fxband-krystal-romance-exo-luhan-sehun-baekhyun

Byeee <3