The first step to hell

Monster

_Oppa!!!

Seohyun waves Luhan.

s1.jpg

_Oh~ You're here! Let's go. Get on my car.

Luhan get out and open the car's door for Seohyun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiMLQKlzyBc26UCus3fmt

_Aw~ Thank you.

They was silent in the car. Luhan decided to break it.

_So Seohyun, do you want to guess how is my house?

_Huh? Ok. I have never been to your house before. It must be big right? And have plenty of trees, flowers...

_Seohyun, you are going too far. I hate flowers. Well, some kinds because i am allergic to it. I likes trees but not too much. You seems like imagining about your dream house right?

_Sorry oppa.

_It's ok. Keep guessing.

_Um... Modern funitures right? And a bright look?

ma3.jpg

_Oppa~ Where are we?

_My house!

_THAT? Look so scare. And why do you have to live at this...place!

Seohyun scares and hugs Luhan's arm.

_It's not that scary!

_It is oppa!

Luhan leads Seohyun the way into the house. In the house, mansion, it's not too dark and scare like it's outlook. The funitures are modern as Seohyun guess. The views are not so bad too. Seohyun have already really liked this place, she thinks that she shouldn't judge the mansion by its look at first.

_Seohyun, can you go down, to the basement and take some wine for me?

_Um... Sure!

Seohyun steps down. The basement is too dark and too scary to Seohyun, it make Seohyun wants to vomit. She carefully step another step.

_Hm... Where is the wine? This room? This room? Or that room?

The wind blows make Seohyun scare, her mind scream Luhan's name. She wishes she didn't say yes to Luhan. Now she is scare and can't control her feelings anymore. A half of it, she keep thinking why is her mind keep calling Luhan, not her boyfriend- Kris.

_Well, i'll try this room.

She walks in the last room. The first thing she feels is the smelly smell. Smell like blood. Blood smells so fishy. She thinks and suddenly feels scare.

_Why there's blood here? A!

Seohyun tripped and fall to the ground.

_What's that?

Seohyun look at the thing made her tripped. It's like a stick but it was softer. And have 5 little sticks on it.

_Wait. WHAT?

It's an arm. Near where she sat, there is a death body.

_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seohyun was too shock. She shouts out loud and then faints. Luhan walks down after that and pick her up.

_Don't blame me, it's your fault for not be my girlfriend first. But don't worry, i'll take care the two of us. I love you, Seohyun.