I Met Him

Monster
Seohyun is a new student at SM High. She not used to anything here so the teacher said that she needed a tutor. And he chosed Luhan- a student who always have good grades. He has a sunshine like smile, every girls want to be his girlfriend. He looks nice, kind and friendly and he immediately accept to be Seohyun's tutor. He and Seohyun have to meet each other everyday but their relationship increase day by day. They are as close as lovers. But because of that, he is the first person know about Seohyun and Kris's relationship and accept it, even support them but deep inside his evil heart, he had a plan to keep her by his side forever. He is a monster, evil blood in his body and killing people is his hobbby. Of course he won't feel sick or bored of it because he is a monster annd he will do everything he like. He, Luhan, with his selfish heart will make Seohyun- the girl he loved by the first look- is him. He love her and want her. That's all and nobody could stop him taking her go. Luhan sweared will make that girl will be him by every way. But, however, he is not really a monster at all. Because he feels hurt too. Hurt because the girl he love the most loved another man. Hurt because she didn't know his feeling. Because he can love her and willing to do erything for her but she have to stay by his side. That's all what he want.