Can I Be Loved?

Monster
The first day they met, Luhan was so surprise when he saw a beautiful young girl with a melodious voice like an angel stood right in front of him. He loved the way she smiled and her voice, it was so beautiful just like her look, every words she said like music to him. He loved the way she bowed to him and told him that she needed his help. He smiled as the happiest man in this world. To Seohyun, Luhan was so handsome. His smile like sunshine and his voice was wonderful. She liked the way he smile, liked the way he talked, liked his voice, liked everything about him. But LIKE and LOVE are different. Their relationship grow up everyday but she like him like a friend or a brother, anything but a lover. He felt bad for it but still try to pretend that he is happy. She met a guy name Kris and the two fell in love with each other. The day after Kris' confession, Seohyun happily told Luhan. "Lulu oppa!!!" Seohyun shouted and hugged Luhan from his back. "What's wrong, Seoseo?" "I'm gonna have a boyfriend." "Oh, that's Kris you always talk about right?" "I'm not but it's him" Luhan pretend to smile, his heart is exploded. He felt very upset hut because he is a monster, he will make her him. He was happier when he knew Kris always have to go abroad. Everyday he will video call Seohyun 3 times to make sure that if she ok. "Well, so don't eat too much potato and don't read books too late ok?" Kris is on a video call to Seohyun now and advise her. "Oppa, i knew it. You too~ Don't work too much ok?" "I knew it~ I love you." "I love you too oppa." Seohyun turn off the phone and smile, her back lean against the wall. Luhan at another corner, smile and whisper "Seohyun, you will soon be mine. I think i am going crazy for you." After school end, Luhan runs to Seohyun "Seohyun ah!" "Yes oppa?" "Can you come to my house this evening to have dinner? I'll cook for you ok?" "Ok oppa! Just need to have the food~" "Aw~ Look at you, Kris called you right?" "Yes oppa~" Seohyun happily reply and hug Luhan.