I'll make you feel better

Love Game

 

When I woke up this morning my whole body ached. It felt like someone had been stabbing my throat and my head felt like it weighed 100kg. My phone rang and I realized I promised I’d meet up with Seung-Hyun today.

Hello…?

- I couldn’t read who it was on the screen since it felt like the light was about to kill my eyes.

- Um, hey, is Eun-Mi there?

- It’s me, I’m sick, I sound like a man. Do you still love me?

He laughed.

- Seriously? Wow, you sound awful.

- Thank you.

- But if you’re sick then that means no date T_T

I was too tired to answer and just listened to him telling me about all the things he’d planned. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

Seung-Hyun POV

I heard small snores and I realized she had fallen asleep.

- Seriously, am I that boring to you?

I laughed to myself.

- Get better, I love you…

I hanged up and decided to make her a feel better kit. Since I was at the dorm with there were loads of healthy foods, I guess that’s one of the benefits of living with Daesung and Youngbae. I looked at one of the recipes Hwang Sabu had given us to cure colds. I started cooking and thought that it was simple enough. I could surely make it by myself. 

- WHAT IS THIS SMELL?!

Youngbae came out of his room newly awake.

- Youngbae, can you try this?

He came and looked at the soup I was attempting to do.

- Hyung, have I done something that made you angry?

- No, why?

- Then why would you ask me to try your so called soup?!

- YAH! It can’t be that bad!

I tasted it and directly spit it out and poured everything out in the sink.

- I did exactly as it said T_T

- For your own sake, I’m so happy you’re getting married. If it weren’t for Eun-Mi then you’d probably be living on take out.

It was true, every time Eun-Mi stayed the night at my place she would always make extra food so I could warm it up later and eat. What would I do without her? Youngbae helped me cook a quick and simple noodle and chicken soup.

I quickly packed it into small containers then raided our medicine cabinet. Then drove to her house.

I gently her arm.

- Eun-Mi, wake up…

She opened her eyes and looked exhausted.

- Go, you’ll get sick…

- I brought some food.

She smiled.

- Thank you…

- It’s fine, don’t say anything, let your voice rest.

As I watched her eat I felt content. She had always taken care of me when I was sick or tired and it felt so nice to be able to do something for her.

- Eun-Mi… If you ever feel tired or sick, I’m going to take care of you like this for the rest of my life.

- Meaning you’ll let Youngbae cook for me for the rest of his life?

- HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

We both laughed.

- I’ll learn to cook and I’ll make you the best meal you’ve ever had.

- Okay, she smiled and placed her head on my arm.

Since she was tired she fell asleep as soon as she closed her eyes.

- Get better quickly… I kissed her forehead and fell asleep next to her. 

----

I've been sick myself (still am) so this chapter is short because of that haha, but atleast i tried to write something ^^