Forever ours

Love Game

 

Eun-Mi POV

The next day I felt so much better. I cuddled into him and to me honest I liked being treated like a baby for a while. He opened his eyes and looked so sleepy.

- Are you feeling better?

I nodded.

- You better be, if you’re sick on our wedding day then I’m gonna have to punish you.

- You wouldn’t know how to punish me anymore then you know how to cook.

- You’re talking back to me? That’s it!

He started tickling me since he knows I hate it.

- Seung-Hyun, please stop.

- Say you’re sorry!

- I’m sorry, oh god, I’m sorry just stop.

- Say “Oppa, I’m so sorry~”

- Oppa, I’m so sorry~

He stopped.

- Now behave or I’ll have to discipline you more, he smirked.

- Okay Oppa~

- Aigo, you’re so cute.

--

And just like that a week have passed. But this weekend was special. It’s was the day, our wedding day. I haven’t seen Seung-Hyun since I didn’t want him to see me before I was walking down the aisle.

“30minutes left, I can’t wait to see you so I can marry you. I love you so much.”

My heart was pouding and I was nervous but still scared out of my mind. What if I tripped or dropped the ring? And after the ceremony and the whole wedding there was the living together forever. We would be husband and wife and living together. What if he didn’t like living with me? Aigo, come on Eun-Mi, he loves you! If he didn’t then why would he do this?

- Eun-Mi, breath!

I looked at Min-Hee and took a deep breath.

- I just came back from visiting Seung-Hyun.

- Really?

- Yeah, he’s totally excited. He had this huge smile on his face and here you are looking like you’re about to faint.

- I’m just worried he won’t like being married to me…

- That man is a fool in love, you’re his everything. You could spend the rest of your life in your bed watching home shopping and he’d still adore you. I think that your last problem.

I laughed and I suddenly heard a knock. Min-Hee got up and opened the door, it was the rest of the Big Bang members. Daesung quickly placed himself next to Min-Hee placing his arm around her waist.

- Eun-Mi, you look so pretty!

- Thank you, I blushed.

- Are you sure you don’t want to run away with me instead? Seungri smirked.

- SEUNGRI! Aish, seriously, I’m so embarrassed over you. Ji Yong smacked him on the shoulder.

- We just wanted to say hi before the ceremony, since you probably won’t have time to talk later.

- Thank you for coming, we both appreciate it.

Daesung kissed Min-Hee.

- Hurry up and get older so we can get married too…

She giggled and hugged him tightly.

- You two make us sick.

- What’s up with all these happy couples…

Everyone laughed and they went to their places in the church. My mom came into the room.

- Eun-Mi, it’s time.

I took a deep breath and got up.

- Min-Hee, I’m nervous.

- It’s alright! FIGHTING!

- FIGHTING!

I walked out of the room and placed myself in front of the big doors. The music started and the doors opened. First my gaze was focused on all the smiling faces that looked at me but as soon as Seung-Hyun caught my eye everyone else faded. I walked towards him and both of us smiled so ridiculously big. As soon as I was next to him he took my hand and mouthed:

- You looked beautiful.

Seung-Hyun POV

- HYUNG!

The doors opened and the members came running in.

- Are you excited?

- You have no idea. Minutes are feeling like hours.

- I can’t believe you’re getting married first, Youngbae smiled.

- I know! You always said that you didn’t want to get married before you were like 30-40.

- I didn’t know Eun-Mi back then. ^^

- Hyung, I know the feeling, ever since I met Min-Hee, I find myself thinking about marriage and kids.

- Eun-Mi doesn’t want to give me kids T_T

- Really?!

- Yeah, she’s wants to finish collage first. I sighed.

- Well, at least you’ll have children someday.

After they left there were only a few minutes until I had to go out. I took a quick look into the mirror and felt how my heart was beating incredibly fast. I just wanted to get married quickly and spend the rest of my life with her. I took a deep breath and walked out and greeted everyone in the room. The music started to play and my eyes were glued towards the door. It felt like everything went in slow motion as the door opened. I lost my breath when I saw her. She was so incredibly beautiful in her white gown. She walked towards me slowly and both of us could only see each other. I took her hand and she smiled.

- You look beautiful…

She blushed and looked down. I couldn’t stop looking at her and I really didn’t listen to the priest. When Min-Hee approached us with the rings that’s when I snapped out of it.

- Do you, Li Eun-Mi, take Choi Seung-Hyun as your lawfully wedded husband?

- I do.

I felt how tears were forming in my eyes when she slid the ring unto my finger.

- Do you, Choi Seung-Hyun, take Li Min-He as your lawfully wedded wife?

- I do.

I felt so incredibly proud when I saw that ring on her finger. She was mine and everyone knows it. We would be together till death do us part.

- You may now kiss the bride.

I smiled as I kissed her and I heard how the members cheered and everyone else applauded. We looked at each other and both said at the same time.

- I love you…

We laughed as we walked out of the church. I was married and the love of my life was my wife. 

----------------

thanks for the wellwishes! <3 I'm in better shape now so hopefully, there will be a chapter everyday as usual! Comments are appriciated!