A promise i'll never break

Love Game

 

Eun-Mi POV

*6months later*

- I can’t believe you’re graduating tomorrow T_T

- It’s gone really fast right?

- Yeah… You’re going to be so busy with collage that you won’t have time to hang out anymore. I’m going to be so lonely T_T

- Is that so? I heard you were quite busy with Daesung last weekend.

- He told them?!

- Of course he did, Seung-Hyun did the same. They’re guys some things never change.

- He’s ruining me T_T

--

And just like that my life as a student was over. At least for a while. Seung-Hyun gave me a big bouquet and of course my omma had to take like a million pictures of us together.

- Aigo, he’s so handsome. Yeobo, can you imagine what he’ll look like on their wedding photo?

- Don’t forget he has to ask me for permission first.

My omma got a serious expression.

- Yeobo, do consider this fact. If he asks for her hand in marriage and you say no. I will take your daughter away from you and also I will get a divorce.

My dad looked like a kid getting scolded.

- Just so we’re on the same page, she said and smiled sweetly.

- I’m so proud of you… He said and gently kissed me.

I heard several clicks from my mom’s camera.

- Yeobo, I swear, this photo was a piece of art. We have to frame it!

As I stood there taking pictures with Min-Hee I saw how my appa and Seung-Hyun talked about something. My appa seemed to be listening carefully but later smiled and patted Seung-Hyun on the shoulder. I was so happy that they got along.

--

My parents weren’t at home so all afternoon me, Min-Hee and Seung-Hyun had been cooking. Well, not Seung-Hyun, he had been trying out the food to make sure it was to TOP standard.

- If you continue on eating everything you won’t be able to eat when the members come.

- Don’t underestimate my stomach.

The doorbell rang and he went to get it.

- Is Min-Hee here yet?!

- In the kitchen.

Daesung quickly came in and embraced her.

- Careful Daesung, I’m cooking, you might get messy.

- I don’t mind, he said and kissed her.

- Oh seriously, really do you guys have to rub it in our faces?

- Eun-Mi, we brought alcohol to celebrate!

- Is it okay for Min-Hee to drink?

- Oh come on, it’s only a year.

- Yeah, and isn’t it better if she drinks now when you’re here to protect her when she gets pissed out of her mind?

- Protect me or take advantage of me?

- What do you want me to do, he said and smirked.

--

Me and Min-Hee put away all the dishes and returned to the living room.

- Time to drink!

- Ah, yeah, before that I’d like to say something.

I looked at Seung-Hyun and he seemed like he was really nervous.

- So Eun-Mi, we’ve been together for what some might see as a short time and others quite a long time, but I just wanted you to know that this has been the best time of my life. I’ve never been so happy and every time I see you I feel like not matter what’s troubling me it will be okay.

- Seung-Hyun… I felt how I started to tear.

- So I want to be the one holding your hand in the future. Holding it when you’re scared and sad. And I want to hold your hand when you’re feeling happy and at peace.

He reached for something in his pocket.

- So therefor I would love to be your husband so I could be with you forever. Eun-Mi, will you marry me?

I felt how a tear made its way down my cheek and he looked at me and smiled.

- Yes! Yes of course!

Everyone cheered and I hugged him tightly.

- I love you so much.

- I love you too…