2

Are We Having A Baby?

"What?!" EunJo roared in anger. Kerri couldn't help but to look helplessly and frightened by EunJo's fury. Yeah, EunJo cany be scary from time to time.

"Calm down, girl." Kerri tried to help EunJo keep cool. But she refused to keep calm.

"Calm down? Calm down?! How the hell are you going to tell me to calm down when you let something like this happen to you?! Hell, you should be more pissed than I am. And you have the audacity to tell me to calm down. How did all of this even happen?"

"Well it just did. I don't know."

EunJo stared at Kerri long and hard. She didn't know if she wanted to slap her or just cuss her out even more. But because ther was a possibility that Kerri could be preggo, she cussed her out even more.

"HOW THE DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW THE MOTHER ING HELL THIS WENT DOWN?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU ED THAT BASTARD?! SH*T, WERE YOU EVEN THINKING? YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS, KERRI!"

"I know but-"

"BUT WHAT? THE ONLY THING YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT WAS SCRWEING THE COMPLETE HELL OUTTA THAT SH*IT HEAD THAT YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THE ING CONSEQUENCES?" EunJo placed her hands on he hips.

Kerri looked down while playing with her fingers. She knew EunJo was right. She wasn't thinking at the time. The only thing she was concerned about was that she was going to get it on with her favorite idol. She hadn't thought about the consequences until after they were done doing what they were doing. Now that she knew what could happen, she began to worry and a tear fell out of her eye. EunJo felt sympathy towards Kerri and calmed down. She knew that yelling at Kerri would bing her to tears, but at the same time, she knew that scolding was what the girl needed. She'd been though the same thing too.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know that yelling at you wasn't right. But you have to look at it this way. If I was in the same pradicament, wouldn't you do the same thing?" Kerri nodded.

"I didn't mean too, but that's how I was raised. And I don't want what happened to me..." Kerri looked at EunJo in shock.

"You mean-" EunJo nodded.

"Right when I was sixteen. I had met this boy. He was maybe 2 or 3 years older. We were deeply in love with each other. Then one day we decided to do it. It was great. It was really special, since it was our first time with each other. And a couple of weeks, I was pregnant. I told him and he was stoked. After I had the baby, we were extremey closer to each other. Three years later, he left us and he became a celebrity. He never took the time to call and check on me or him. It was like he forgot all about what happened between us. I was so pissed off, words couldn't explain the pain and fury I'd felt these few years. I had let it side because the last thing I need is to hold a grudge against some deadbeat dad."

Completely interested, Kerri asked, "What happened to your baby?"

"He's living with my umma. She told me that I should follow my heart and become the greatest model in all of Korea. And that's what I did. But don't get me wrong, I still go visit SukChul daily." She showed a picture of her son.

"He looks just like you! How old is he?"

"He's five." EunJo smiled. But then it faded. She then turned to Kerri and held her hand.

"Look, If there is a chance that you could be pregnant, make sure that he is willing to do anything in his will to be there for the baby. Even if he can't be there every single day, just please, make sure that he doesn't leave you like his dad did."

Kerri nodded. "I promise."

They hugged.

"But you do know that you will have to wait 14 days to take the pregnancy test." EunJo told her. Kerri nodded.

Mean while at the MBLAQ dorm...

"Well, today was definitely a hard day..." Seungho announced as soon as he ploped on the couch.

"Tell me about it. Two variety shows and then we had to shoot a new music video." G.O agreed.

While those two were laying down on the couch, the other Chundeong and Joon went into the kitchen looking for a quick snack to eat. MIr just went into his room and laid down. He wasn't exactly in the mood. With everything that went down today, he just lost all traces of thinking.

While in his room, he picked up Bleach and began reading it. Just then, he recieved a text.

To: Mir

From: Kerri

Hey

 

To: Kerri

From: Mir

Hey

 

To: Mir

From: Kerri

Are you still a little shaken up from earlier? Because I still am...

Mir chuckled. 'She is so cute..' He thought. Yeah, he was. Maybe even more shaken up than she is. Well it was his fault for what may happen. If he could just go back in time and change everything, he could. But, this was a situation that he had to face himself.

To: Kerri

From:Mir

Yeah I am. So when are you going to take the test?

 

To: Mir

From: Kerri

I can't take it until 2 weeks from now. Hey, I hope you won't be mad at me.

Mir looked confused. Why would he get mad? If someone were to get mad at someone else, it should be her getting mad at him. He was the one who came on to her in the first place.

To: Kerri

From: Mir

Why would I be mad at you? You didn't tell anyone did you?

 

To: Mir

From: Kerri

I told my unnie that lives with me. But on the bright side, she was totally understanding and she wouldn't tell anyone though.

He looked at the screen for a while. She had told her unnie. He specifically said not to tell absolutely anyone and she disobeyed what he had said. He had decided to call her.

"Hello?" Kerri answered.

"I thought I told you not to tell." He said in an expressionless tone.

"I didn't exactly tell her. It was more like she got it out of me. I didn't want to tell, but-"

"You did anyway. Kerri, if anyone were to find out anything-"

"Find out what?" Mir looked behind to see the leader standing at the doorway. Mir's eyes widened.

"Hey uh, I gotta call you back." He immediately hung up the phone.

"Hey hyung..." He smiled sheepishly. Seungho raised his brow.

"Who was that on the phone?" He questioned the maknae.

"Nobody."

Seungho gave a look that told Mir that he didn't believe him.

"I swear hyung, it was noone important."

"Uh-huh. And I should believe you because...." Mir sighed. He couldn't beat Seungho in this game. Maybe Joon, G.O and Chundeong, but not this guy. He is known to get into peoples' head and figure out anyone's true feeling.

"Hyung, I will tell you everything tomorrow. Just don't tell any of the other members or anyone else. I'm begging you."

Seungho glanced at him, then said, "Arasso." He turned to walk away. But then, he stopped and turned his head.

"And if you do end up having a baby, make sure that you are the best father you can be." He smirked then walked away.

Mir's eyes grew larger than a saucer plate. He knows?!?!?!?!?!?!

'Oh ...'