4

Are We Having A Baby?

Some weeks later...

"How do you feel?" EunJo asked Kerri, who was looking very nervous.

"Kinda scared. I mean, what if it says that I am pregnant? What if Mir just left me alone to take care of it myself?" Kerri wondered, holding two pregnancy sticks in her hand. EunJo suggested that it was better if she had two test because using just one could probably not be accurate enough.

"Don't worry about the what if's, okay? Everything's gonna be fine, just like always. And if I have to, I'll make him stay. I have my ways."

Kerri chuckled, but she still had that nervousness feeling. She couldn't stop thinking about the what if's and she knows that her life could possibly change forever if a new addition were to come. She waited for about five minutes then she closed her eyes,taking a deep breath. Kerri then opened her eyes, trying to look at the results, but she couldn't bring herself to do so.

"Here. Read it. I don't wanna look at it!" Kerri shoved the stick towards EunJo.

EunJo slapped her hand away. "Eww! Don't you ever in your life do that! I don't want to touch what you peed on." She grimaced.

"Sorry. Well can't you just read it with out touching it?"

EunJo rolled her eyes. She then proceeded to look at the thing. Her face showed confusion.

"Hmmm.... it says you're not pregnant." EunJo told Kerri.

"What?" Kerri said in complete surprise as she read the test herself. Indeed, it said she wasn't pregnant. She instantly took the other one into her hands and showed it to her friend, signaling her to read that one as well. EunJo read that one and smiled.

"Not pregnant." She declared. Kerri lookedd at that one too. Same results. She tightly hugged Eunjo, who hugged back. She couldn't wait to tell Mir the good news. She quickly took her phone into her hands and dialed his number.

"Hello?" The boy answered.

"Hey! I have really great news to tell you! You are going to be so happy when you hear this." Kerri blurted out.

"What is it? Oh and make it quick because I have a variety show to go to in about twenty minutes."

"I'm not pregnant."

MBLAQ Dorm

"Wait, what?" Mir wasn't sure he heard that correctly. Did she say she wasn't pregnant?

"I said, I'm not pregnant."

Instantly, the corners of Mir's mouth crept up into a smile.

"Really? That's good. Really good. So we don't have to worry about anything, right?" He just wanted to be sure.

"Nope. I took two tests and they both came negative. So yeah. Nothing to worry about."

Mir was really delighted to hear the news, but he was also disappointed because he has hoping he would actually be a father. After Hello Baby, he wanted a baby now. But it's okay, because one day his day will come and he will be a proud father.

"Hey, I have to go now, so I'll talk later, okay?"

"Okay. See you later. Bye!" Kerri replied happily then hung up.

Mir put the phone up and sighed. Well at least he has no worries anymore. Everything should be okay now. He could go one with his life, Kerri could go on with hers, and they could just go on being labelmates.

"Hey maknae, we gotta go." Joon shouted.

"Okay." He replied. He started to walk when suddenly a hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned around and Seungho was there.

"Oh my god, hyung. You scared me!" Mir rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I got a call from Kerri and she says she's not pregnant." he whispered just so that the other members couldn't hear.

Seungho nodded. But he was also confused though. He was actually certain that the girl should have been. But he didn't question Mir and he just simply said, "Well that's good news. You should be careful next time." Seungho was going to tell him something else, but he couldn't not at that moment. "But how could she not be..." he mumbled.

"What?" Mir asked.

"Seungho shook his head. "Nothing. I'll tell you later."

"Come on! We have to leave now!" Joon rushed the two. The boys walked out the dorm and into the van to their variety show.

At J.Tune Camp

Kerri ran into the building. She was late. She is going to get in so much trouble when she saw Rain. She just knew it. If it hadn't been for her over sleeping, things would have been just fine.

Kerri ran to the practice room, but she stopped when Rain was standing right there. She gulped and walked towards him.

"You're late, Ms. Shim." Rain said.

"I know. And I'm truly sorry it won't happen again sir." She replied sincerely.

Rain, looked at her. "It better not. Or you won't be here anymore. Understand?"

Kerri replied. "Yes Rain-sshi." Rain nodded and walked away. She rolled her eyes and proceeded to go in the dancing room.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." the coreographer sounded. Kerri was hitting all of the points and poses she was supposed to hit.

The coreographer was very impressed with her timing and precision, he actually thought she was ready to debut already. He was gonna have to talk to Rain about her later. He then paused the music and smiled.

"Ms. Kerri, might I say that you are a very good dancer."

Kerri bowed. "Thank you."

"Hey, you know what? I'm gonna talk to Rain about letting you tour with MBLAQ in the next two months. Maybe you could be the backup dancer for them."

Kerri blinked in confusion and surprise. "Really?"

He nodded. "I think this could give you some experience on how it feels to go around the world and such. And maybe you could make your debut sooner."

Her eyes lit up in excitement. "That would be great! Uh, thank you very much!" she hugged the coregrapher tightly before going to her vocals trainer.

"Bye! I'll see you all tomorrow!" Kerri said as she walked out the building. Today was a good day. She was very happy. So many good news and events occured today.

"I wonder what Jo-Jo is gonna cook tonight," she thought out loud."I hope it's that bulgogi she cooked two weeks ago. That was really good!"