3

Are We Having A Baby?

Mir raced after Seungho. How is this possible that he knows?? He was going to find that out. Like right now. He went into Seungho's room to find him sitting at the computer. He closed the door behind him and glared at  the leader.

"Hyung, how did you know?" the maknae asked.

Seungho turned to him with a smirk of his face. "How did I know what?"

"How did you know about the situation that I'm in?"

"What situation?"

Mir's face grew red from anger now. "You know what I'm talking about."

Seugho now had the facial expression of confusion. Of course Seungho knew, but he just  wanted to piss Mir off, which is successfully working.

"No....I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Hyung I will kill you if you don't stop playing this game." At this point, Mir was just about ready to attack him. "How did you know that I may or may not have gotten Kerri pregnant?"

Seungho chuckled then sighed. "Well, It's simple. When you took Kerri into one of the dance rooms, I knew was gonna get real."

"What do you mean by that?"

Seungho glared at him. "Don't play with me boy. i meant that I knew that you were gonna her."

"Woah! Don't say it like that!" Mir blurted.

"Well you did, didn't you?" Seungho raised both of his eybrows.

Mir opened his mouth to say something, but he shut it back closed because indeed, he did.

"Exactly." Sengho turned back to his computer doing what ever it was that he was doing.

Mir stood silently for a couple of seconds. Then he said, "But you didn't have to say it like that. I didn't even mean for it to happen-"

"But it did." Seungho said matter of fact-like. Mir looked down. Seungho stood up and walked towards Mir.

"Mir. If you want, I will help you get though this. Trust me. I've experienced spmthing like this before." Mir looked at his elder. Seungho shook his head. "My friend hooked up with this pretty girl. She was really cute. They were a really cute couple. One day she became pregnant, she had the baby, then my he left her to be a celebrity. I beat his for leaving her. It still pisses me off." Seungho's expression went from soft to anger. He looked at Mir. 

"I promise to my soul that I will be there for her. I was her first after all..." Mir spaced out for a minute. "Promise me that you won't tell the other members, okay?"

"They're idiots. Why would I tell them anything?" Seungho raised his eyebrow.

Meanwhile in the hallway

Joon was walking down to his room with instant ramen when suddenly, he heard lots of talking, coming from his leader's room door. Joon thought that was odd, because Seungho would never talk unless it's music wise. And he would never talk to any of the members unless it was to call them idiots. But that man was mad scary, according to Cheondung. It's like he could look into your soul and read you like a book.

Anyway, Joon leaned towards the door hear what Seungho was saying.

"Woah! Don't say it like that!" Wait. Was that Mir's voice Joon heard? Strange. Mir would never go to Seungho, because he thought that he was an alien for another galaxy.

This made Joon more curious. He pressed his head  closer to the door.

"But you did, didn't you?" Long pause.

'Mir did something? And Seungho knows?' Joon thought.

"Exactly." Seungho replied.

Cheondung was coming out of the bathroom, seeing Joon with his head on Seungho's door. He looked quizzically at the older one.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" he asked. Joon jumped a bit, holding his chest then he saw the younger boy in front of him. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Yah! You scared me. And never mind what I'm doing."

Cheongdong raised a brow. "You...have your head...on Seungho's door. What do you mean nevermind what you're doing?"

"He's talking to MIr."

This statement made Cheondung atonished. "I thought Mir wouldn't talk to him because he's scary."

"I thought so too. Come on. Let's see what they're talking about."

Cheondung couldn't resist, so he too, leaned towards the door.

"I promise to my soul that I will be there for her. I was her first after all..." Mir's voice sounded through the closed door.

Both Joon and Cheondung had puzzled expressions.

"Who is this her?" The younger one asked. Joon just shrugged.

"What are you two doing?" The two tensed up and turned, seeing G.O standing with his arms crossed.

"Nothing, we're just trying to see what's going on with Mir." Joon replied. G.O looked blankly at him.

"Why would Mir be in Seungho's room?"

"Exactly what I said." Cheondung said.

G.O shook his heads and kneeled against the door. He was just as curious as the other two were.

"As far as we know, Mir did something and apparently it has something to do with a girl." Joon told G.O.

"So tell me..." Seungho started. "Why'd you do it?"

"What did he do? And who is this girl he's talking about?" G.O asked.

"We don't know." Joon said.

Back in Seungho's room

Mir was now sitting on Seungho's bed, playing with his fingers. Seungho stared at him.

"So?"

Truth is, Mir didn't know why exactly. He hadn't thought about a reason.

"I don't know, I was just so attracted to her. Something inside me told me I shouldn't do it, but I ingnored that warning." he paused for a minute. then he continued.

"Now I have to deal with the possibility that I could be a father." Mir put his head on his head. Seungho put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry too much about it kiddo. You're too young to have worry lines on your fore head."

"Thanks hyung. Even though I still find you scary, I guess you would be the right person to help me with this problem." Mir got up and walked to the door.

"Mir." Seungho called Mir. He turned. "If it turns out true and you leave her, I will kick your and I will renact kicking your . Understand?" 

Mir couldn't help but to smile, despite Seungho's threat. "I got ya." Mir turned the door knob and opened it. MIr looked crazy for a minute.

"Hyungs?!" he watched as the three members fall and topple on each other.

"Ouch!" they all said in unision.

"What the hell were you doing?" Seungho asked them in a rather pissed of tone. Joon, Cheondung and G.O looked at each other to see who would come up with a legit lie or excuse.

Then G.O spoke out. "Well, you see what had happened was that I was coming from the living room when I saw these two idiots were at your door."

Cheondung and Joon shot daggers at G.O, who seemed not to care. Seungho had an emotionless expression on his face.

"Okay...so why was your head at my door then? Is it because that Joon and Thunder was at my door eavesdropping on our conversation and you also wanted to know something that wasn't your business?" G.O was at loss for words.

"Well, Joon hyung started it." Thunder said. "He was the first one at the door."

"Snitch." Joon mumbled.

"Whatever." Mir suddenly said and looked at the three. "What did you hear?"

"Nothing except that you did something to some girl that could jeopardize your life and career." Thunder answered. Joon and G.O nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to bed. Don't bother me. I need some rest. See you idiots later." With that, MIr went off into the room he shared with Cheondung and went to sleep.

"Yah!" The three nosy ones yelled.

"Uh, why are you here? Get out." Seungho told them rather rudely. They stayed in ther for a couple more seconds. Seungho sighed.

"If you gouys don't gt out in the next three seconds, I will-" Before he could even finish, they all ran out the room, leaving Seungho smirking.

He lied in his bed, thinking really hard. He looked at a picture that was on th dresser beside him. He picked it up and stared at it for a while. He smiled then put it down.

'It's nice to have someone to talk and give advice too.'   Seungho thought. But thre was something inside him that said that he should have told Mir more.

He sighed. "Mir, if only you knew everything..."