1

Are We Having A Baby?

'What did I get myself into???' The both of them tought. They both just stood still, looking freaked out.

'This can't be happening, not now...'

'If this got out in public, my image could be ruined!'

Both Mir and Kerri had these thoughts in their head. They would be in so much trouble if the other MBLAQ members and Rain found out about what they had done.

What did they do? You may ask. Well fellow reader, to answer your question, it's simple. They had . And they just realized that they weren't using any form of birth control or protection which is why they are freaking out like that.

"What are we going to do?" Kerri asked Mir.He looked at her and shrugged.

"I don't know! This has never occured to me before."

"Oh, God."

Mir was sitting, thinking really hard. What if he actually got this girl knocked up? What would happen then? He was still young and he still had alot ahead of him. So did she. Then he thought of something.

"Take the test." He told her. Kerri looked at him, confused.

"What?"

"The pregnancy test. Take it. It's the only way to determine if I got you pregnant or not."

Kerri put this into deep thought. He was right.

"Ok. I'll do it. But I'll go to the clinic too because some tests aren't reliable."

"Arasso. But don't tell anyone. The last thing we need is the others and Rain sunbae to scold us for our doings." Kerri nodded. Mir and Kerri went back to where the others were and they were careful of not to mention anything.

In the room, the four were huddled around a table playing goldfish.

"Do you have Ace of hearts?" Seungho asked Joon.

"Goldfish." Joon answered. He heard some footsteps then turned around to see Mir And Kerri. Then he turned back to his deck.

"Hey Mir. Hey Kerri. Did you guys go over anything?" He questioned.

Mir and Kerri looked at each other. Just when Mir was going to say something, Kerri interviened.

"Yeah. I showed him my rap skills. He said I was good, but there is some work that needs to be done."

"Yeah," Mir agreed. "She's very good. You should hear her."

"Maybe later. We have to get going for our schedule." G.O stated as the others got up and prepared to leave. "Come one Mir. See ya around Kerri." Kerri waved and smile.

When they were walking, Mir turned his head and mouthed, 'Don't forget.' Kerri nodded. She then felt a hand on her shoulder. She twisted her head to see it was Rain. He glanced down at her then smiled at her.

"Well, there's no reason to be standing there. You still have some training to do." He told her. "Go on to the practice room and I'll have someone to practice with you." She nodded and went to where she was ordered to go.

Rain watched her but then a frown appeared on his face. He noticed that she was limping.

'Why is she limping? She was walking perfectly fine earlier...'  But he took the thought out of his head and went on to continue to do what ever he did.

♦♦♦

When Kerri had gotten home, EunJo was in the kitchen, preparing some soul food. For a Korean native, EunJo's favorite type of food was soulf food. Kerri couldn't understand why.

"Honey, I'm home!" Kerri yelled through the house.

"Hey! How was your first day at J. Tune Camp?" EunJo asked.

"Tiring and crazy. A lot can happen in just one day." Kerri answered, limping her way in the house. EunJo took notice of this.

"Kerri are you okay?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You're limping. Did something happen?"

Kerri looked confused, but then she remembered everything. 'Dammit Mir!' Who knew that Mir was such a monster? She hadn't noticed the limping  earlier.

"Uh yeah, I was running and my ankle gave out. But don't worry. It'll be gone by tomorrow. Like theyalways do." She asured her then went into the kitchen to have a taste of EunJo's mac and cheese. But before she could put herhand on it, her hand was swiped away Kerri's hand which caused Kerri tp flinch.

"Ow!"

"What have I told you about digging your hands on my food?" EunJo put her hand on her hips and wagged the spoon in Kerri's face.

Kerri rolled her eyes.

A few minutes later, the two ladies were at the table eating chicken and macarroni with cheese with a side of collard greens.

"So," EunJo started. "Tell me all about your first day. I wanna here EVERYTHING." She emphasized everything.

Knowing Kerri, she wouldn't keep shut. She could talk all day and all night non stop.

"Okay so when I first walk into the building, this lady was looking at me with a suprised look. I could see why. But then when I got to the counter, she had a stank attitude like wtf? Anyway no harm was done. Then I had went into some lobby or what ever and there was MBLAQ!!!!!! When I walked in their eyes were all on me. That made me a little nervous. But whT made me more nervous was Mir. He looked at me like he wanted me. It kinda scared me."

"Why would he scare you? He is a really innocent boy. He would never look at a girl like that."

"That's what I thought too..." Kerri murmmered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. So we introduced ourselves and they were really nice.  Anyway they wanted to know was I wa training for so I told them dancing and rap. G.O asked me to dance so I did. They all said I dance better than Joon, who got upset."

"No one calls him the show off for nothing."

"I know right? Then Mir had wantedto hear my raps in private so he took me in to a practice room and I rapped there. When I was done, he told me that I was awesome, which made me get butterflies. I was so happy! The he got all serious and got up in my face and...." Kerri paused. EunJo was leaning forward, with a spoon in .

" And?"

"And then he kissed me."

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" EunJo squealed. "Why did he do it? I btet it was fan service."

"Not if you had a very serious face and a lustful look in your eyes..." Kerri mumbled. EunJo's smile dissapeared. Kerri looked at her best friend then her eyes widened, knowing she had said too much. She covered mer mouth.

"Kerri." EunJo's voice went deeper. She glared at Kerri. " Tell me what happened." Kerri shook her head. EunJo's face grew darker.

"Kerri Nikki Shim. If you don't tell me what happened this instant," Kerri knew  that tone of voice. EunJo was dead serious. IF you didn't tell her anything when you heardthat tone in her voice, your life was over. Kerri sighed and toldher the incident between her and Mir.