Jealousy..?

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, class. Let’s begin! Well, I need two persons to act as a couple, anyone?” Ms. Jin asked but no one answered. They were just looking at each other. “Okay, I’ll choose Baekhyun and Yoona. Stand up, please” she said. Baekhyun and Yoona eventually stood up and went to Ms. Jin.

“Did you guys read the script that I gave you last Friday?” asked her. Baekhyun and Yoona nodded. “Good. Now, please show us the scene where Jieun and Hyunil were arguing about something but Jieun decided to give in to Hyunil. Ready? Action!”

Baekhyun and Yoona started to change position. Baekhyun played the role as Hyunil and Yoona as Jieun. They were looking at each other. Everyone was watching them with full of awe.

“Jieun-ah. Please, listen to my explanation first.. Jieun-ah,” said Baekhyun while holding her wrist.

“I don’t need your useless explanation, Hyunil. Because I know everything about what had happened. Now, let go of me!” said Yoona with anger. She tried to pull her hand from Baekhyun’s grip.

“No, you don’t. I wasn’t cheating on you! All I do was just taking her to the nearest hospital because I found her lying on the street! Her face was full of sweat and pale. None would help her because it was frickin 10pm, Jieun-ah! Why don’t you believe me? Don’t you trust me? Your boyfriend? Jieun-ah..” Baekhyun said while caressing her hair. He really tried his best to show the emotion of a hopeless boyfriend, and he did it.

“But I saw you hugged her at the hospital! What now? Are you  gonna explain about that? Huh?” Yoona pulled her hand from Baekhyun’s grip and put it over her chest.

“Jieun-ah.. She needed someone to comfort her.. She was having a major problem about her parents and I was the only one who could comfort her at that time. You trust me, right? The only girl I love is only you.. No one would ever change it. I promise, Jieun-ah..” Baekhyun said with a serious tone. He caressed her cheek. “I love you and only you, Jieun-ah..” he smiled and leaning closer to Yoona’s face.

“I love you, too..” she said while looking at the ground. Then, she lifted up her face to look at Baekhyun but.. “Luhan?...” she whispered. Luhan’s face appeared in her mind all of a sudden. Baekhyun looked at her with a confused face.

“Cut! That was really great, guys! I felt like I was watching a drama! Good job!” said Ms. Jin while giving them an applause. Everyone in the room was giving them an applause, too. Baekhyun and Yoona bowed to them and went back to their seats.

“Yoong, are you alright?” Baekhyun asked her after took a seat beside Yoona. Yoona only nodded as if it was a sign that she was fine. Actually, she didn’t even know why suddenly Luhan’s face appeared in her mind. “You sure?” Baekhyun asked again but this time he put his hand on her forehead.

“I’m fine, Baekhyun.” Yoona answered with a smile. “Maybe, I’m a bit tired. But it’s okay.. Well, you really did a good job today.” She said, giving him two thumbs up. Baekhyun and Yoona were friends since 2 years ago. Well, maybe we could say they were close friends. Baekhyun was 2 years younger than Yoona, but he didn’t really like to call her noona for god-knows-why. Yoona didn’t even bother about that since she was feeling great Baekhyun chose not to call her noona.

“You did a great job, too. Maybe, everyone thought we were couple in real life.. “ Baekhyun said and getting a shut-your-mouth-or-I’ll-kick-your- face from Yoona.

“O-okay, ma’am..”

“Good.” Yoona said, looking forward. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter