Cupid

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoona-ssi?” Luhan said, looking at the street.

“Yes?” she asked, still leaning on his shoulder. Attached by the warm body of him.

“I know its too early to say this. But..” he looked at the ground and let out a sigh.

“What is it, Luhan-ssi?” asked the curious girl.

“Can.. Can I call you, only with ‘Yoona’?” he said, awkwardly.

“Of course. Then, I’ll call you with ‘Luhan’. Okay?” she smiled, looking into his eyes.

“Yes, it’s okay Yoona-ss—I mean, Yoona” he said.

“Okay—That’s my house!” she said, pointing forward.

 

It was a beautiful house. The wall painted with pastel colours. It had a mini garden that full of colorful flowers and a small fish pool. The house had a terrace and a garage beside it. And it had a balcony at the second floor.

 

“So.. I guess, I should go.” He threw his best smile.

“Ah.. Yes, see you tomorrow...Luhan” she smiled. She had this feeling inside of her that not wanting to let go of Luhan. Because his presence made her not feeling alone. She hated being alone.

 

“See you,” he smiled, waving a goodbye before turning back home.

 

I’d never forget this moment. The first time feeding each other with Yoona, walked hand in hand with Yoona, What’s next? Really memorable. –Luhan thought, smiling.

 

“Luhan? Wait,” she called the brown-haired guy.

“Yes?” he looked back looking at her who approached him.

“I forgot to give you this. Here,” she said, taking his hand and placed a beautiful charm bracelet.

“For me?” he said, looking at the bracelet.

“Yes. I bought it at the mall today. Isn’t it beautiful?” she smiled, looking at him. She waited for his response.

“Yes. Just like you,” he smiled, looking at the bracelet. “Ah—I just remembered. I bought this,” he said, placing a cupid earplug in her hand.

“Waa~ so cute,” she smiled, playing with the earplug.

“Just like me, right?” he said, jokingly.

“Aish,” she stuck her tongue out.

“Kidding. I bought this so when you’re bored, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter