Cold Night

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cafe

17.00

 

Author’s POV

 

 “So.. how long are you guys dating?” Jongin started the conversation, while flipping his hair. He threw him a “so-called” killer smirk.

 

I got you, hyung.

 

“Yeah. Why didn’t you tell me, hyung?” Sehun complained. Still didn’t believe his beloved hyung not telling him anything about this kind of thing. Luhan usually will tell everything with Sehun, and he will surely hear everything what his hyung said.

 

“I—“ Luhan said, with confused-looking eyes.

“We’re just getting started,” Yoona said, threw her best smile.

“Wow! Really? Congrats for the both of you! Hyung, I was right this whole time, okay. Noona liked you too! Hahahah,” Sehun said like he just won a “lottery”.

 

He looked at Yoona, confused and shocked. She just smiled at him, winked her right eye.

 

I guess, I know what you’re thinking. Good idea, Yoona-ssi – Luhan thought.

 

“Yeah. We’re just getting started. You both just interrupted my wonderful date, you know.” he said. He pretended to glared at them while inside he was tyring to hold back his laughter. Just a revenge to Jongin, he smirked.

“Aish. This is a date too, hyung.” Jongin said.

“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes.

 

---

 

They both, Luhan and Yoona, just ordered some desserts. They were pretending like a couple. Luhan thought it was so fun yet so sad because he knew it was just an acting. They were feeding each other and calling each other “honey,”baby”, or something similar like those. Sometimes they had chit-chat with Jongin and Sehun while the kids were curious about how Yoona and their hyung started to date. But, they still kept it as a secret.

 

“Honey, it’s already 7pm. I should go home,” Yoona said. She was leaning on his shoulder, pouting.

“Really? But, I still miss you, baby..” Luhan said. He caressed her cheek gently, then intertwined his hand with hers.

 

“But, we can meet tomorrow. Right, honey?” She looked at him with hoping eyes.

“Yeah, okay. I walk you home then,” He smiled, kissing her hand.

“Okay, honey.” She said, snuggling in his arm.

 

Dug-dug-dug

 

“Aish. This two love birds,” Jongin said. He rolled his eyes, not used to see his hyung doing ­so called sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter